Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2118. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
When will be the Airdrop for today the 28th July?
I checked the post about the Airdrop is on 5:00. Is this 5:00am or 5:00pm?

Don't see the Airdrop coming to my wallet yet. Just wonder so...  Roll Eyes

https://deeponion.org/check_status.php
Check Status
User ID   130478
Wallet Address   DZy3WjoK3q17Frbwq84LJf6VHST5dcXXDJ
Status   Skipped for the current coin distribution. We found 4 valid posts from 21st July, 2017 to 28th July, 2017. You must have at least 10 valid posts.

hi Dev..

got any update yet on my case? here my DXnEF2HMApyBxz3WjgMXB1hmDVURMFX9L9
can check in block explorer whether i do that thing or not.. maybe there is some bug somewhere.. so hope you guys can help me and clear my 2nd airdrop..

thanks Dev. @crypto-rainbow

We will check you case after the compensation paid we will fix amounts per rank the payment then, yours too. There are 3 people skipped for unknown reason we investigate it.
Activity: 577
Merit: 500

Also do we get any Airdrop bonus for adding the DeepOnion avatar icon images on our profile information?
Thank you in advanced! Much ONIONs are appreciated Smiley
Activity: 577

Activity: 308
I joined the airdrop Smiley

Thanks @crypto-rainbow
Activity: 770
Just saw that the second airdrop arrived my deeponio  wallet. As sr. Member I received 574.9 onions is it the correct value for my rank? Wondering if we will  see 500participants next time.
Activity: 546
i must admit, btctalk did seem sluggish this morning while the airdrop was going on. lol. we broke btctalk. that show how poular we have become already. onwards and upwards
Another relationship is possible.
I'm curious that BTC-e and BCT have the same logo.
The latest events around BTC-e are alarming.
What thoughts.
Activity: 630
Merit: 116
Hi crypto-rainbow, could you help me. In Russian topic, users are asking:

If they open one wallet on 2 another computers, will they have staking x2?
Or we have 1 staking for coins in 1 wallet?
You can tell me, and I will translate your answer to Russian.
Activity: 356
Merit: 102
Nice i got tokens!! Thank you dev!!!
470 deepunion, now I a member of website. Why is 470 tokens? At last time i got 573, i was a jr.member, Why is so?

You got fewer coins this time, because the number of participants increased by almost 100. Accordingly, 150,000 coins should be divided into more people.
In the next 38 weeks, you will receive less, less and less coins.

Although I may be mistaken, as in the following rounds will be much more coins.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
i must admit, btctalk did seem sluggish this morning while the airdrop was going on. lol. we broke btctalk. that show how poular we have become already. onwards and upwards
Activity: 546
Constant polling of user profiles creates a load on BCT servers.
Do not expect any response from the BCT administration.
Is not the transfer of the main part of airdrop to onion forum a rational decision.
Question to the developers.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
hi Dev..

got any update yet on my case? here my DXnEF2HMApyBxz3WjgMXB1hmDVURMFX9L9
can check in block explorer whether i do that thing or not.. maybe there is some bug somewhere.. so hope you guys can help me and clear my 2nd airdrop..

thanks Dev. @crypto-rainbow
Activity: 490
I have enought posts and i also check on website and its all ok.
Havent recieved nothing until now...
Thx in advance Michaelangelo

When did you sign up for the airdrop? You must have signed up at least 1 day before a round starts to be part of it. Which means, if you signed up withing the last 7/8 days, you won't be part of the airdrop today.

I sign up when was annoucent for first airdrop and have recieved that one without problem.

I somehow didnt get this one... You can see on details, that for my usr. id  said  is accepted.

Dev will check on this and sort this out Cheesy
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
Nice i got tokens!! Thank you dev!!!
470 deepunion, now I a member of website. Why is 470 tokens? At last time i got 573, i was a jr.member, Why is so?
hi guys.

received around 500 airdrop coins. appreciate the smooth process. if I change to member from jr. member do I have to do the linking process again or just change my signature? really love the free coins and will hold the coins for a long time!
You don't need to reapply and you can update signature https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php
Activity: 689
Merit: 260

When did you sign up for the airdrop? You must have signed up at least 1 day before a round starts to be part of it. Which means, if you signed up withing the last 7/8 days, you won't be part of the airdrop today.

Edit: forget about that, I had something wrong in mind.. It says: Application to the  Airdrop have to be at least 1 day before otherwise we may skip you for that round.
Activity: 191
hi guys.

received around 500 airdrop coins. appreciate the smooth process. if I change to member from jr. member do I have to do the linking process again or just change my signature? really love the free coins and will hold the coins for a long time!
Hello crypto rainbow

Can you check mine:

User ID   085138
Wallet Address   DrTD7Uj7GGabUQSkHhw5JRTgJxyCpgQW5A
Status   Accepted

we will check your case.
Activity: 934
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
Received my ONION coins without any problems. Happy to be on board. A question: Are there any ongoing negotiations with exchanges?
Activity: 156
I recently received around 423 coins from the Airdrop without any problem, thank you very much
this just works like a charme
Jump to: