Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2148. (Read 1167535 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
Being listed on Poloniex would be great, but from what i know they didn't accept any new coins to be listed in the last months..

They accept coins with a lot of public support, and of course other factors, but if everyone is interested in further development will fill out the form I think we will have more chances.
   https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
The rules for the airdrop is so relaxed compared with signature campaign in the marketplace. This should make other people get their hands on DeepOnion.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I can feel the people joining in just BECAUSE they like the idea of deeponion and being able to join airdrops. Maybe a new feature for general public so people from "after july 12th accounts" can keep being enthousiastic?
Whether a newbie can not follow the airdrop program?  Cry Cry
I am interested in this coin and have installed a wallet

You can join one you reach jr.member status, you will need a minimum of 30 activity posts, you just need to be an active poster and you're not that far from it. Also remember to post 10 times a week of 100 caracters.

There's a rule saying new account registered after July 12 are not accepted. I hope dev will relax this rule gradually, to accept more people in the community.

As far as I can see his account was created May 24, so he is ok in that regards. Do not relax the rules. You would get a shitload of guys with multiple accounts. That would not be good for anybody. Very bad idea.
Activity: 616

You can join one you reach jr.member status, you will need a minimum of 30 activity posts, you just need to be an active poster and you're not that far from it. Also remember to post 10 times a week of 100 caracters.

There's a rule saying new account registered after July 12 are not accepted. I hope dev will relax this rule gradually, to accept more people in the community.
Whether a newbie can not follow the airdrop program?  Cry Cry

You can join once you reach jr.member status, you will need a minimum of 30 activity posts, you just need to be an active poster and you're not that far from it. Also remember to post 10 times a week of 100 caracters.
Activity: 406
Being listed on Poloniex would be great, but from what i know they didn't accept any new coins to be listed in the last months..
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Poloniex hasn't list any project recently  and if we can show them that this project has strong community we might be able to convince them to list this project. When this coin get to exchange like poloniex we will head for the moon straight.
Activity: 423
Activity: 616
I think the price will be higher than the current projected $0.02 per token price. There won't be any selling pressure since 90% of the Airdrop tokens will be locked up for some time. I hope this project hit good exchange soon since the community is getting bigger per day

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest    Here it is necessary to fill

Please explain why you would like to see this coin added to the exchange. *  - Everyone should fill this line with his own words

Here is a very large community, and if everyone signs an application we have a good chance to get on this exchange

I will fill this up! What would be the coin symbol that has been decided? I might have missed it in the earlier post but the Dev team would be best to give the DeepOnion Coin symbol for trading.

I think developers need to fill out the template correctly, so that there are no mistakes,
Please explain why you would like to see this coin added to the exchange. *  - Everyone should fill this line with his own words

I think the symbol is ONION, isn't it? you see this in numerous posts and in the official explorer https://explorer.deeponion.org
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
DeepOnion
Thanks Darkenedsoul. I have completed submitting the Poloniex Coin Request. This is going to be exciting once this hits the exchange!

Thanks, Poloniex is really a good start. Even though only 10% airdrop Onions could be sold, a lot people want to buy Onions for future. For me I want to buy 5000 to stake. Hope more exchanges will be available soon.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Just FYI, the pool @ Minertopia seems to be down (for deeponion). I was mining, but payouts aren't going through. They are posted by the site, with no TXID, and nothing was sent to my wallet. Developer is aware of the issue, but doesn't know what is wrong.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Thanks for the answers guys...hope we can see a basic price of DeepOnion coin soon...  Wink
I think the price will be higher than the current projected $0.02 per token price. There won't be any selling pressure since 90% of the Airdrop tokens will be locked up for some time. I hope this project hit good exchange soon since the community is getting bigger per day

Here is a very large community, and if everyone signs an application we have a good chance to get on this exchange

I will fill this up! What would be the coin symbol that has been decided? I might have missed it in the earlier post but the Dev team would be best to give the DeepOnion Coin symbol for trading.

I think developers need to fill out the template correctly, so that there are no mistakes,

Activity: 665
Merit: 107
Thanks Darkenedsoul. I have completed submitting the Poloniex Coin Request. This is going to be exciting once this hits the exchange!
Activity: 336
I can see from this thread that Deeponion has a very huge potential
Dev do you plan some integration with DarknetMarkets and others?  maybe deeponion can become a good coin for Deepweb in the future?
Thats why its name is DeepOnion. :-)

This depends on the adoption.
Once this happen, expect price to shoot.
Activity: 336
Genesis Team™

Trading symbol will be ONION as far as I know
Activity: 665
Merit: 107

Activity: 285
Merit: 101
https://genesisnetwork.io/
I think there should be a bounty for someone to write bounties in proper English, because I've just read a bounty 10 times and still have almost no idea what it's about Grin

+1
Than would be quite a good idea Smiley

Which bounties do you not understand? Anything specific? I can explain them a little clearer to you.
Jump to: