Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2149. (Read 1167535 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 250
Unfortunately, OP states any accounts with a negative trust are disqualified.  Cry

Unfortunately that's correct. Bounties, Airdrops makes people want to join asap without reading the terms.

Unfortunately, this guy don't even care what you said and still joining in. free money makes people blind.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
we all know how fickle the crypto world is. so far it's all been about quick profits. so if we want this to grow and give confidence to investors then we do need an exchange soon really. thats for the miners to continue to mine and also to get people buying onions. if people are staking and they see a good price thats stable then they will buy more to stake more
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Guys, which are the bases to say that the price will be $0.02 per coin or 25 onion coins = 0.50 BTC?

How are you getting those numbers? I´m interested to know that...

There is no basis for accurate price prediction at this point.  Only a few hundred people got onion from the airdrop.  Anybody willing to sell can set whatever price they want and the volume would be minuscule. 
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Guys, which are the bases to say that the price will be $0.02 per coin or 25 onion coins = 0.50 BTC?

its just a demand and supply.. we can decide the starting price as we see fit.. so for me with the 90% need to hold from the airdrop, only 10% will be allowed to be dump into exchange for non-miner.. so we should see some price spike because people who wanna stake need more coin but the availability is limited and need to wait for the exchange.. so we the miner got hold quite some from the PoW... PoS just a few.. so if the whales wanna get a big stake.. then pay the price.. for the cheap price maybe he think miner will dump all coin at low price.. so for starting PoW miner will be able to at least impact the market.. so lets go for it..  1300 Onion can give 0.05 - 0.1 PoS per day for me.. so if someone out there really want to get some profit from this PoS.. the price is gonna be high.. remember the 10% rules for airdrop..

It is way too early to speculate the coin price, this coin is still in its infancy and there are a lot to be developed. That said, I still wish to have an exchange sooner so we can buy and sell there. A healthy trade will boost the confidence of the coin and make it much better.

yep.. thats why we need exchange fast because to help bring the confident into all member.. the price will be determine as soon as we hit an exchange..
Activity: 551
Merit: 500

its just a demand and supply.. we can decide the starting price as we see fit.. so for me with the 90% need to hold from the airdrop, only 10% will be allowed to be dump into exchange for non-miner.. so we should see some price spike because people who wanna stake need more coin but the availability is limited and need to wait for the exchange.. so we the miner got hold quite some from the PoW... PoS just a few.. so if the whales wanna get a big stake.. then pay the price.. for the cheap price maybe he think miner will dump all coin at low price.. so for starting PoW miner will be able to at least impact the market.. so lets go for it..  1300 Onion can give 0.05 - 0.1 PoS per day for me.. so if someone out there really want to get some profit from this PoS.. the price is gonna be high.. remember the 10% rules for airdrop..

It is way too early to speculate the coin price, this coin is still in its infancy and there are a lot to be developed. That said, I still wish to have an exchange sooner so we can buy and sell there. A healthy trade will boost the confidence of the coin and make it much better.
Activity: 170

Activity: 714
Merit: 252
The value is just a speculation. Could be right or really it's wrong. We'll just have to wait and see in the next few weeks or months.
Activity: 401
Merit: 104

I guess it's just sheer speculation Smiley
The only objective element is how much it costs to mine it right now, but since the model of distribution of this coin is so new we find ourselves in uncharted territories, no way to make experience-based predictions.
I hope that the price will rock, of course, since I am now involved in bounties which take time and efforts.
We're all anxiously waiting for price discovery Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 255

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
I think there should be a bounty for someone to write bounties in proper English, because I've just read a bounty 10 times and still have almost no idea what it's about Grin

+1
Than would be quite a good idea Smiley
Activity: 798
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
I think there should be a bounty for someone to write bounties in proper English, because I've just read a bounty 10 times and still have almost no idea what it's about Grin
Activity: 714
Unfortunately, OP states any accounts with a negative trust are disqualified.  Cry

Unfortunately that's correct. Bounties, Airdrops makes people want to join asap without reading the terms.
Activity: 336
Genesis Team™
Unfortunately, OP states any accounts with a negative trust are disqualified.  Cry
Activity: 686
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I can see from this thread that Deeponion has a very huge potential
Dev do you plan some integration with DarknetMarkets and others?  maybe deeponion can become a good coin for Deepweb in the future?
Thats why its name is DeepOnion. :-)
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I can see from this thread that Deeponion has a very huge potential
Dev do you plan some integration with DarknetMarkets and others?  maybe deeponion can become a good coin for Deepweb in the future?
Activity: 630
I think the price will be higher than the current projected $0.02 per token price. There won't be any selling pressure since 90% of the Airdrop tokens will be locked up for some time. I hope this project hit good exchange soon since the community is getting bigger per day
Activity: 401
Merit: 104
Just for your information. Cryptosecurity and a few others are planted moles who's only reason for posting here is to try to weaken the project in favor of a competing failing coin i.e Torcoin.

They don't like the competition that DeepOnion represents. Please have this in mind when posting with them.
sorry but your analysis about ME is completely wrong... and it's an accusation that you should not make
I certainly wouldn't bother posting if this was the case.

BeggarInCryptos, yeah u got it

Wow, we must be on the right track if someone would go to these lengths to do that.

I really hope we are on the right track, otherwise, if the coin will be worth $0.02 when it hits the market, as it has been suggested, I will happen to have done this video for 3$ Smiley

When hits the market maybe will worth 0.02$ as you say, but in future will be like btc, on big rise forever Smiley

Yes, but you understand that if I'd like to have 200 onions because I'm convinced of their future rise I'd rather spend 4$ to buy them on market than to work for 2 days for a 200 onions bounty....
Activity: 672
DeepOnion
it's not good at this PoS difficulty the community can mine almost nothing
I think the premine addresses shouldn't be staking! Am I the only one? sorry

With more than 800 onions, I got nothing from staking for two days. It seems that I should just close the wallet and try to buy some onions when this coin is on exchanges. 50 onions = 0.5 BTC, I will not buy at that price.
Activity: 672
DeepOnion
Is there a way to find out how many people have been qualified for the second round AirDrop? As I know, some governments are trying to forbid Bitcointalk and VPN. So people from those countries will be vey hard to post here. The 10 posts will be the barrier for them.
Jump to: