Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2150. (Read 1167535 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 258
Just for your information. Cryptosecurity and a few others are planted moles who's only reason for posting here is to try to weaken the project in favor of a competing failing coin i.e Torcoin.

They don't like the competition that DeepOnion represents. Please have this in mind when posting with them.
sorry but your analysis about ME is completely wrong... and it's an accusation that you should not make
I certainly wouldn't bother posting if this was the case.

BeggarInCryptos, yeah u got it

Wow, we must be on the right track if someone would go to these lengths to do that.

I really hope we are on the right track, otherwise, if the coin will be worth $0.02 when it hits the market, as it has been suggested, I will happen to have done this video for 3$ Smiley

When hits the market maybe will worth 0.02$ as you say, but in future will be like btc, on big rise forever Smiley
Activity: 352
Merit: 251
Much energy spent on bounties this project I like more and more ...
Go deeponion

Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Hopefully that won't be the case, first, we are betting on the value people give the coin increasing.  Secondly, you've showcased some very nice skills and if I happened to have a short video project you'd be on the short list to call for that.

That is where this community will derive strength and prosperity, the devs have brought like-minded people together and this is the hopeful result.
Activity: 401
Merit: 104
Just for your information. Cryptosecurity and a few others are planted moles who's only reason for posting here is to try to weaken the project in favor of a competing failing coin i.e Torcoin.

They don't like the competition that DeepOnion represents. Please have this in mind when posting with them.
sorry but your analysis about ME is completely wrong... and it's an accusation that you should not make

Wow, we must be on the right track if someone would go to these lengths to do that.

I really hope we are on the right track, otherwise, if the coin will be worth $0.02 when it hits the market, as it has been suggested, I will happen to have done this video for 3$ Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

Lots of Bounties are Waiting for You

https://deeponion.org/community/forums/deeponion-bounties.27/

Follow Bounties

Forum Members Welcome Airdrop
100.000 ONIONs will be distributed as 41th special Airdrop for those who never banned from airdrop
In order to join Just link up your ONION wallet from profile area
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/forum-members-welcome-airdrop.121/

We Are Forum Pioneers Bounty
Those who reaches 100 posts in official deeponion.org forum for the first 10 people we will give 100 ONIONs
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/we-are-forum-pioneers-bounty.50/

Forum Post Bounty Forum Welcome (Notable Members)
Most Messages 100 ONION 1st Most Likes 100 ONION 1st Most Points 100 ONION 1st
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/forum-post-bounty-forum-welcome.43/

And many more....
Activity: 826
Merit: 103

Activity: 826
Merit: 103
DeepOnion has arrived and it's here to stay (updated)

Thank you BeggarInCryptos for this nice video

Nicely done, excellent work, I like it alot  Smiley
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
DeepOnion has arrived and it's here to stay (updated)

Thank you BeggarInCryptos for this nice video
Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The point is I'm making the translation, and I've spent days making the promotional videos for even less, so your thoughts DO affect me.

Coin is worth a dime if sold for a dime.
It is worth a dollar if sold for a dollar.
Activity: 336

BeggarInCryptos, yeah exactly

Man I don't want to offend you but you keep pointing like dev's doing something very sinister and yet you are still willing to take what they  give.

The point is I'm making the translation, and I've spent days making the promotional videos for even less, so your thoughts DO affect me.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10

Just get an exchange already dev.. Lets give this coin some value so we miner can decide to mine it or to stop mining it.. Airdrop will be keep.. Mining coin will be sold.. Got 700onion from mining so im ready to recover some of my mining electricity and internet bill.. Will sell it for 50 onion = 0.25-0.5BTC range.. Staking take 1day now with 1300onion..

50 onions for 0.25-0.5 btc?
Are you drunk?
did you ever check the block explorer ? 50 onions is a peice of cake that they might get within minutes with  POS staking?
wake up guy!

i think after exchange opens people will sell for $0.02-$0.01 / onion or even a little lower...
that means 50 onion for $1 or $0.50
remember my post and come back later to see.
it's just how the markets work naturally

mining now costs I think about $0.15-$0.20 a coin at least. it's just a bet that is not profitable at all...

so we can say the dev staking the premine = only he can print free money like a central bank

that's not healthy

it doesn't sound good but it is true
something must change... !!!

$0.02/ONION already means about $420.000 market dev
so we would just give this for free to the dev.

remember?
dev asks for wallets, pool -
he just gives the ONION he printed! he doesnt do the work that is the coin's real success motor...

it can't work so it must go even lower...

this project is not worth so much money because it can't do anything for now you understand?

We should not work for free for the dev !!!
the devs must PAY US because we are the real workers...
we do the real work and the real promotion

OPEN YOUR EYES

Well, if it will open at $0.02 per coin it means a translation bounty (200 coins) is worth only 4$. If you consider that it takes at least one entire day to make a proper translation this means that working for bounties (which is for the community) makes basically no sense. Much better to buy the coins later when they hit the market. At the reported cost of mining the coins, it would be max 40$. Still easier to buy coins on the market...
Activity: 393

Activity: 686
Merit: 287
if you look at the dev's roadmap, there are many other promotions to come, such as facebook, twitter, other SEOs. The bounties will be used for that. Certainly you don't expect dev spend all the bounties in the first 2 weeks...
Initially, the amount for awards is allocated. When it ends, rewards are no longer issued. I don't see any problems.
P.S. 1000 posts on fb, twitter + 5 other social networks by 100 ONIONS for each = 700000.

You can say that I'm not a marketer, but this is only an approximate calculation and my IMHO.
cryptosecurity, you should update your signature or you will not be eligible for the next airdrop as your current signature is that of a jr. member. just a friendly reminder.
@Münzpräger oh you're right thanks a lot I really almost forgot! It seems there are some changes in the design too?

Change your avatar too
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
cryptosecurity, you should update your signature or you will not be eligible for the next airdrop as your current signature is that of a jr. member. just a friendly reminder.
@Münzpräger oh you're right thanks a lot I really almost forgot! It seems there are some changes in the design too?
and yes i keep the sig because I wanna work WITH the dev and WITH the community not one sided. Power must be distributed to all. of course the dev can have more... but they have %10, this is huge. if they really wanna stake the premine then they must be SUPER careful and transparent about all of this. not just do it..
I'm sure you have no choice but to agree on this

it's ok to get more
its not ok to send 50 onions for reward and stake 8 new coins a second...
and nobody in the community can stake with their peanut coins...

whatever if some want to be just blind followers. Im not because I will speak my mind about important topics

Hey man,

I feel your concerns, but why don't you zip your mouth for a sec and see where this project is going. At least you are not spending a dime to get the coins, unlike other projects that peg a price on their coins which you have to pay before you earn one of theirs.

It's too early to criticise this project and raise concerns! Be calm, we are not all foolish.
Activity: 770
Merit: 605
My thoughts on staking: Of course, if they will stak till the end of the airdrop, that would not be fair. BUT, the dev made a very valid point that some people seem to miss. The first airdrop sometimes calculated false (when users upgraded their level after registration). That means that they airdroped 150k coins, and later on needed to fund at least another 20k coins. Soo, shouldn't it be fair to stake to get this amount back?

And they have to pay the bountys.
Some users found ways to do some kind of publicity or artworks etc. for bountys the devs didn´t thought of.
So there has to be some kind of stash for unplanned expenses.

i found this from announcement post: Out of the 90% premine, 70% will be air-dropped to community, 20% will be used for bounties, rewards and other promotions, and about 10% will be reserved for the dev team.

so i guess dev already spending away all of that 20% therefore they have to staking to get more to pay for extra bounty,what do you think then?

by the way,can someone here calculate how much coins exactly with that 20% please?

Okay, let's calculate:
1. DeepOnion Bounties https://deeponion.org/community/forums/deeponion-bounties.27/: First Faucet(150), We Are Forum Pioneers Bounty(1000), Android & Iphone Wallet(10000), Piwallet Online Wallet Bounty(200), Translation Bounties Lets Spread Airdrop!(11 lang * (200 + 8(for future updates, suppose ~40))=~5720), Bug Bounty(1-100 * (suppose 100 hardest bugs)=~10000), Forum Post Bounty Forum Welcome(300), Forum Members Welcome Airdrop(100000), Paperwallet Bounty(200), Tutorial Bounties(50*11=550), Article Bounty(500*article_count(suppose 100)=50000), Social Mentions & Opinion Leaders(Huh), Video Bounties(1000*~100=100000), Better Signature Design(100*~10=1000), Technical Comparison Between Deep Onion And Other Anonymous Coins(1000), Youtube Bounty(1000*~100=100000), Mac Wallet Bounty(100). Total 380220 ONIONS
2. Mistakes in the first airdrop: okay, maximum is 150000 ONIONS
90% premine 18000000 ONIONS = 70% airdrop 12600000 + 20% bounties 3600000 + 10% dev team 1800000 - from off site https://deeponion.org/
WOW 3600000 - 380220 - 150000 = 3069780.

I really love this project and community, but some things i can't understand.

if you look at the dev's roadmap, there are many other promotions to come, such as facebook, twitter, other SEOs. The bounties will be used for that. Certainly you don't expect dev spend all the bounties in the first 2 weeks...
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
Jump to: