Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2224. (Read 1167535 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
test signature
 Doesnt look like its work for me, the code dont look the same after copying it, it get wrapped for some reason
Thank you you as full member must have 4000 characters limit you can put back the old code...
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/forum-rankspositionsbadges-what-do-those-shiny-coins-under-my-name-mean-178608 here says unlimited characters but anyway we can still do good designs under 4000 characters limit.
If one of Sr. member confirm if they have 4000 characters limit we will be glad.

Yes i have 4000 character limit
Activity: 274

i have received the bounty for mac wallet.
thank you Smiley

And thank YOU sir for making it happen, happy mac user here. It saves me quite some trouble to get it from a virtual machine...
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
My miner write - RETRY AFTER 30 sec, why is so?? MY .bat file -
ccminer-x64.exe -a x13 -o stratum+tcp://kawaiipool.party:3633 –u DiXr6KzCdz9ZwGvnKr5Gu9Zqnx6DqmJgja -p c=ONION
pause

Why he don't work???
I have checked with this bat file-
ccminer-x64.exe -a x13 -o stratum+tcp://kawaiipool.party:3633 -u your address -p x
pause
everything works perfectly without crashes
Can you send please your miner and with .bat file?? Why my miner don't work..... hm. How do you think, what is problem???Maybe conf file need or not?? send me please your miner. Thank you
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
How much activity is needed to become a Hero Member?
My first negative impression is that miners own from several hundreds to over 1000 coins which can be traded without any limitations. Means miners will controll the market from the beginning until the end of the airdrops. Cant get is why this coin has no asic protection, can you explain the reason for that crypto-rainbow? Thx.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/activity-new-membergroup-limits-237597
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
How much activity is needed to become a Hero Member?
My first negative impression is that miners own from several hundreds to over 1000 coins which can be traded without any limitations. Means miners will controll the market from the beginning until the end of the airdrops. Cant get is why this coin has no asic protection, can you explain the reason for that crypto-rainbow? Thx.
Activity: 266
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
test signature
 Doesnt look like its work for me, the code dont look the same after copying it, it get wrapped for some reason
Thank you you as full member must have 4000 characters limit you can put back the old code...
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/forum-rankspositionsbadges-what-do-those-shiny-coins-under-my-name-mean-178608 here says unlimited characters but anyway we can still do good designs under 4000 characters limit.
If one of Sr. member confirm if they have 4000 characters limit we will be glad.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501
ccminer-x64.exe -a x13 -o stratum+tcp://kawaiipool.party:3633 –u DiXr6KzCdz9ZwGvnKr5Gu9Zqnx6DqmJgja -p c=ONION
pause

Why he don't work???
I have checked with this bat file-
ccminer-x64.exe -a x13 -o stratum+tcp://kawaiipool.party:3633 -u your address -p x
pause
everything works perfectly without crashes
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I just checked my apply status and it's written "blacklisted".

Where do you go to check that?  I couldnt find anywhere on the website thats gives your application status.

You can check it here:
https://deeponion.org/check_status.php

You will need your userid and wallet address.
Activity: 672
test signature
 Doesnt look like its work for me, the code dont look the same after copying it, it get wrapped for some reason, I think this also changes the formatting of the code hence the error in sig.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
BTC donations: 123TimMrhvumKz3ryW33uhb7M7QHWMgMPm
Do you need an ASIC for mining or should it be possible with GPUs? I let the miner run all night, however not one single share was accepted byt the pool during that time. Just a lot of messages about new block was found by the pool, and pool telling you to restart work. I have 2 GPUs in this rig which does ~7Mh/s each.
Activity: 266
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
Thank you for the clarification. I will start to be active again.
From what I read before, the rule has changed and posts has to be more than 100 character.
We increased from 50 characters to 100 characters informed people. And we will accept for the first round 50 characters and above posts  asvalid.
legendary
Regarding POS mining DeepOnion wallet in my wallet approximately 290 coins already , the wallet did not close on July 14 in an average day comes from 3 to 4 transactions POS Mined at approximately 0,001 - 0,01 ONION
If not a secret where you took so many coins? And is there any option to take somewhere on the trial for the mayning and how much is needed for maturing the coins and for full mining?
Mining on the pool http://kawaiipool.party Baikal 150 Mh/s miner
pause

Why he don't work???
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
I just checked my apply status and it's written "blacklisted".

Where do you go to check that?  I couldnt find anywhere on the website thats gives your application status.
Activity: 101
Thank you for the clarification. I will start to be active again.
From what I read before, the rule has changed and posts has to be more than 100 character.
Activity: 101
Hi Everyone,

I just checked my apply status and it's written "blacklisted". Note that I have received the first 0.008 airdrop
I haven't wrote anything on the forum for 4 days because I was on vacation, thus I think it is the reason.
If I become active again, it the blacklisted can be changed to active ? Or is this permanent ?

Thank you and sorry for english.
Activity: 448
Regarding POS mining DeepOnion wallet in my wallet approximately 290 coins already , the wallet did not close on July 14 in an average day comes from 3 to 4 transactions POS Mined at approximately 0,001 - 0,01 ONION
If not a secret where you took so many coins? And is there any option to take somewhere on the trial for the mayning and how much is needed for maturing the coins and for full mining?
legendary
if i don't do it at this week my posts will be counted for next week?
good question no, its for us to understand activity so each person need to be active every weeks. Tale a look the OP
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-deeponion-tor-deepvault-cryptopia-airdrop-2440-we-dominate-2006010
If you miss one week posting over 10 valid posts you will be excluded from only that week's distribution. if you don't follow the 10 post rule for a cumulative 3 weeks, then you will be excluded from future distribution permanently.
Thank you for you explaining, I will try to get coin at this week until 21 july)
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
In regard to TOR and wallets. Could you please explain how are wallets helping TOR network?
I presume wallet needs to be open all the time to help TOR. I just want to know in what scope does it help, I would gladly have it open all the time if it helps people to be free and anonymous  Smiley
Take a look

We increase the number of communications going through the Tor Network
So every one become more anonymous.

source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tor_(anonymity_network)

And you do not become a Tor exit node unless you set up so. It is natively integrated with the TOR network and always starts with TOR network.

You are helping humanity to be free one day and free from slave masters!

Didn't get it. How do we help the tor-network? We make more traffic, but this is not really helping the network. Can you or someone else explain it to me like for a 10 year old child?
Jump to: