Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2229. (Read 1167535 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
Our software will follow the posts and tell us who did what. 

does the software notice if i edit a post after it got counted?
does it count right after i post a new reply?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Finally a non-ICO and freely distributed coin, good luck and count me in
btw is anyone mining with CPU? If so can you tell me how to do it? Thanks

I am, but only to supplement hashpower of my GPU's. Click the link below to download the Windows x13 CPU miner.

CPU x13 Miner Windows

I am using kawaiipool.party as the mining pool. Hope this helps!

Any updates on when the Slack will be open?

what kind of CPU you are using, and what hasrate you get ?
im trying with my ugly Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400
Getting hash arround : 50Khs
[2017-07-19 03:07:13] accepted: 1/1 (diff 0.009), 50.32 kH/s yes!
i think its not worth with CPU mining
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

I am, but only to supplement hashpower of my GPU's. Click the link below to download the Windows x13 CPU miner.

CPU x13 Miner Windows

Soon
Activity: 336
Genesis Team™

CPU x13 Miner Windows

Activity: 574
i can see many people are very interested on this project and this is goog sign, hope to see big dev in the next few month! i keep my coin on wallet dont give it for cheap! advice you

hi, can you help me with below question? forgot to specify i'm using windows wallet

wallet is up but is out of sync and says i'm offline? do i need to do something more than dl the wallet, or just wait? it doesn't show any syncing progress percentage or anything like that

i've never used TOR so don't have that, was hoping it would go automatically Grin
Visit these links pls
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19967486
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-tor-wallet-creating-conf-file.63/#post-529
Activity: 406
Merit: 251

hi, can you help me with below question? forgot to specify i'm using windows wallet

wallet is up but is out of sync and says i'm offline? do i need to do something more than dl the wallet, or just wait? it doesn't show any syncing progress percentage or anything like that

i've never used TOR so don't have that, was hoping it would go automatically Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
And the following rounds will be based on 100 characters.

Wow, rules changed  Shocked And I think you should put airdrop rules in the OP as this thread is pretty hot, some users might missed the comment.
We updated OP! Now it's much clear and understandable, we have now majority of people correctly doing what's needed.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-deeponion-tor-deepvault-cryptopia-airdrop-2440-we-dominate-2006010

Hello dev, I have a question for you about this airdrop, let's say my rank changed from the time I applied to this time, and I wanna update my DeepOnion signature according to my rank, can I do it without risking of losing my position in the airdrop ?
Yes you can! I will be here to listen you. We are not a teacher trying to fail all students. I hope it's understood.

I think you guys should relax, as long as you are a active member and supporter of the onion coin
and have everything setup as mentioned I don´t think you will be left out, just because you are short of 3 Words or things like that.

Maybe dev can say something about that, but I can´t image going 100% for spam, no matter what.
I prefer quality over quantity.
Of course it´s a nice thing to have a large thread and ppl. promoting for this coin everywhere, but I personally think
a "you have to post X amount of Y" isn´t exactly the best way to promote a new coin.

Exactly, we put the rules just because to prevent abuses. Relax we are human like you, can understand and act accordingly. But we can not check all posts and decide if it is bringing value or not. Our software will follow the posts and tell us who did what. 
Activity: 154
www.valuebetting.org
You will get left out if you do not meet the character limits and 10 post. This is due to the fact that the dev team will not be checking posts manually, a script will be run. Thus all requirements that the script checks must be met in order to receive an airdrop.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
The Future of Security Tokens
I think you guys should relax, as long as you are a active member and supporter of the onion coin
and have everything setup as mentioned I don´t think you will be left out, just because you are short of 3 Words or things like that.

Maybe dev can say something about that, but I can´t image going 100% for spam, no matter what.
I prefer quality over quantity.
Of course it´s a nice thing to have a large thread and ppl. promoting for this coin everywhere, but I personally think
a "you have to post X amount of Y" isn´t exactly the best way to promote a new coin.

Activity: 225
Sr. Web Developer / Msg for work inquiries

Wow, rules changed  Shocked And I think you should put airdrop rules in the OP as this thread is pretty hot, some users might missed the comment.
We updated OP! Now it's much clear and understandable, we have now majority of people correctly doing what's needed.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-deeponion-tor-deepvault-cryptopia-airdrop-2440-we-dominate-2006010

Hello dev, I have a question for you about this airdrop, let's say my rank changed from the time I applied to this time, and I wanna update my DeepOnion signature according to my rank, can I do it without risking of losing my position in the airdrop ?
Activity: 406
Merit: 251

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

it is more exciting to see this quick move so that means if someone absence for one-two days a huge party will be missed ? i suggest to apply 100 characters after the start round end from the next round because The OP still updated everyday and not yet finished ,new rules come in . Thxs
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
why sell your onions. keep them for the long term. this will be a big hitter imho. up to you of course but i will be keeping what i mine and get in the airdrop for quite some time. i'll see how it goes and what gets implemented in the future
Activity: 194
If you want to buy some ONION coins, make me a offer to PM, i have over 1K coins.
Please do not bother me with low bids, thank you.
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
The mining rewards are very low for my mining cards. Can't keep up with the rented hash people by any chance. I can only get a tiny reward. Awaiting the airdrop.

well.. rented hash is money up front, how much hash can they rent for how long for a coin that has no value now. maybe someone trade me 1 btc for 1 onion now Smiley

i know people buy hash for lets say 24h and make a profit with it.
i need to look into how they do it.

since the coin has no value now the energy i spend on mining is like gambling while ignoring the sure profit. but since all coins do not have that much profitability right now its not wrong to gamble for some days and collect onion which only miners can currently get.

kw29 #deeponion w108c530/09
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
i didnt tweak the cards for x13, came straight from hush with equihash algo

try this config:

powerlimit 74
core +45
memory -250

Activity: 426
Merit: 256
The mining rewards are very low for my mining cards. Can't keep up with the rented hash people by any chance. I can only get a tiny reward. Awaiting the airdrop.
Activity: 490
i pointed some gpus at the mine.
i wasnt able to find some x13 profibility calculator.
i guess for now one would have to use the x11 calculator and input the variables manualy.
if i find some time later tonight i may do it unless someone else is quicker.

i didnt tweak the gpus for x13, they are not running at factory settings.
i have a powerlimit because im too lazy or dont want to miss profits while installing new psu in two minutes haha.
some are underclocked, some are overclocked. for best results experiment yourself.
however, here are my mining results:

kw29 #deeponion w102c556/08

geforce 1060 3gb: 6000 kh/s
geforce 1060 6gb: 6400 kh/s
geforce 1070 8gb: 8200 kh/s
geforce 1080ti 11gb: 14000-16000 kh/s

How can you get 8200 kh/s from GTX 1070

I have done some changes and clocks and drivers, spend yesterday all day trying to get best results for mining, but
i manage to get to 3500-4000 kh/s

What is your config and clocks? I also like to mine with this score.
Can you help me?

Thx, Michaelangelo
Jump to: