Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2288. (Read 1167535 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
8.5Gh/s per 81 miners ~ 100-105Mh/s per miner, it could be

120 MH/s from me currently  Grin

Going to give it a try when I get home from work  Cool

The difficulty is going to skyrocket, this is insane..

1st hour mining I got 24 coins, 2nd hour 8 coins, 3rd I got just under 2  Cheesy

At this rate most of us small time miners wont get anything
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

120 MH/s from me currently  Grin

Going to give it a try when I get home from work  Cool

1st hour mining I got 24 coins, 2nd hour 8 coins, 3rd I got just under 2  Cheesy
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Activity: 336
Genesis Team™

Activity: 131
Merit: 10
dev can you please explain if im using the wallet im also a tor entry/exit node?

Being an exit or relay nodes of tor networks need some special setups, just using a tor app does not make you an exit node, it simply hides your ip.

For those who has concerns, read this:
https://www.reddit.com/r/TOR/comments/37n708/if_i_install_tor_am_i_used_as_an_exit_node/
Activity: 168

Activity: 363
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
dev can you please explain if im using the wallet im also a tor entry/exit node?
It's just like any other tor apps not a relaying node, not an exit node.
Activity: 154
www.valuebetting.org
People with 5 digit IDs, I've read somewhere that adding a 0xxxxx works
Activity: 192
Merit: 101
Activity: 551
Merit: 500

Thats important for all of us to know, please state.

I don't think you are entry/exit nodes, you join tor network just like any other tor apps. You are not a relay or exit nodes unless you set up to be so.
Activity: 208
Activity: 294
The Future of Security Tokens

Thats important for all of us to know, please state.
Activity: 129
what about newbie who registered before 12 july can we joined in?

coz i am registered on 7 february 2017 and still got a message "Sorry ! The members registered after 12th July 2017 will not be accepted"   Huh  Huh
We will fix this and announce here soon.
You can try again as well.

and make sure you follow these steps:

1) have a correct bitcointalk forums userid
(to learn your profile id: first click this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile
then click Forum Profile Information It open you the following url in address bar
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=321080;sa=forumProfile
just see your profile id is a number  comes between u= and ;sa=forumProfile
the example above my profile id was 321080 and yours will be another number.
2) have a correct valid ONION address (Just download the wallet and copy from the wallets receive coins menu)
3) have your profiles Bitcoin address section updated with your ONION wallet address (Dmgw63vNrbx6WdBPCE95SXoejjFRQEZJkV)
4) have the correct signature (add from https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php)
5) try again later because sometimes we can not reach your wallet due to too much request comes at the same times.

and remember we do not accept new members registered bitcointalk forum after 12 JUL. 2017

I have user id of 5 values (92015) and i get error "This value is too short. It should have 6 characters or more." while trying to register. Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
Those have problems simply follow these steps:

1) have a correct bitcointalk forums userid
(to learn your profile id: first click this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile
then click Forum Profile Information It open you the following url in address bar
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=321080;sa=forumProfile
just see your profile id is a number  comes between u= and ;sa=forumProfile
the example above my profile id was 321080 and yours will be another number.
2) have a correct valid ONION address (Just download the wallet and copy from the wallets receive coins menu)
3) have your profiles Bitcoin address section updated with ONION wallet address (Dmgw63vNrbx6WdBPCE95SXoejjFRQEZJkV)
4) have the correct signature (add from https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php)
5) try again later because sometimes we can not reach your wallet due to too much request comes at the same times.

and remember we do not accept new members registered bitcointalk forum after 12 JUL. 2017

And if everything goes ok you will get this response. Some people reported they got success at later tries.

Thank you. These steps work for me.

Still getting error messages after completing all steps ,perhaps something isn't correct with the system :
Sorry ! The members registered
after 12th July 2017 will not be accepted.

[/quote]
"The signup script may not work well, we'll fix it as soon as possible, please be patient!
the first airdrop will start in about a week, so we'll have time to sign up for airdrop."

Ill be lucky to get a coin with my 5Mhs, whats the minimum payout on http://kawaiipool.party?
it's right on the site when you first open it... "Payouts are made automatically every 1 hours for all balances above 0.001, or 0.0001 on Sunday."

is anyone able to get their wallet to sync? Mine has not connected to a peer for 30mintues now. Huh
make a "DeepOnion.conf" file in your appdata/roaming/deeponion folder
and put "addnode=jxiwwjdkyfg5pnov.onion:17570
addnode=ajkik3nr2rg2yfzn.onion:17570
addnode=nikluyytbjyofh3k.onion:17570
addnode=oixjcflkvygfiu53.onion:17570
addnode=c3fxk6jdwdkmh5j2.onion:17570
addnode=zqilsaza2dkipdgd.onion:17570
addnode=ktnxhqeoqb35inog.onion:17570
addnode=4txqulv4uxw72uvg.onion:17570
addnode=x6im6ycrlkpidmxn.onion:17570
addnode=qrmyraq4hkwixebh.onion:17570
addnode=hkgynfevf4sb2kvs.onion:17570
addnode=6g2sk3tlu72ywiu6.onion:17570
addnode=ux4o3k2ajyb4zpex.onion:17570
addnode=3o5y36p2bpgmlbeb.onion:17570
addnode=frxoq5rqw75g5vi3.onion:17570"
in it without the "`s
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
is anyone able to get their wallet to sync? Mine has not connected to a peer for 30mintues now. Huh

I've tried for an hour. Gave up :/ no luck

Tried:
1) Allowing all the ports necessary
2) Adding all the nodes
3) Tried adding pool as node ( which I do in most cases, it connected but never synced this time )

legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
Is anyone mining with CPU? If so can you tell me how to do it? Thanks

Code:
cpuminer -a x13 -o stratum+tcp://kawaiipool.party:3633 -u -p c=ONION

Thanks kawaiicrypto...then there is a line "Unsupported CPU or SW configuration, miner will likely crash!" and the miner crashes. Is there any usual solution to this issue?
I think with the processor it's too late!!! maybe you have 1024 cores? then it is possible))) the difficulty with 150. I managed in the beginning to get two coins through the pool
Activity: 170
Is someone else getting low hash rates with ccMiner? I am running 7 NVIDIA GefOrce GTX 1060 3GB and am only getting values about 50-60mh as a total on my Pool-Dashboard - which is about 100mh lower than my hashrate for other coins.

you cannot compare your regular hash-rates e.g. for ETH with that coin - it's x13 and even with 1070 you just get ~ 10-11 MH/s per card.

Right, thank you for your quick response Smiley

@enta2k
My highest value was something around 70 mh, my lowest 30. So I think my Rig is fine Smiley
Thanks for the benchmark tho! Smiley
Activity: 294
The Future of Security Tokens
Is someone else getting low hash rates with ccMiner? I am running 7 NVIDIA GefOrce GTX 1060 3GB and am only getting values about 50-60mh as a total on my Pool-Dashboard - which is about 100mh lower than my hashrate for other coins.

I get 34Mh/s with 3x1070
Jump to: