Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DEHEDGE RISK-HEDGING PLATFORM FOR CRYPTOCURRENCY INVESTORS - page 10. (Read 6781 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Can you tell me what I can earn in a year if I invest $100?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I didnt get why USA citizens and people from other countries have different minimum amounts they have to invest?
Activity: 294
I’m wondering… They say that debit cards and hedge-funds have been combined basically. If somebody becomes bankrupt or go out of business… is it going to impact my money if the platform has to make some payouts?
Activity: 238
Is there any structure of insurable events that fund is working with?
Activity: 350
Can card design be customized? I would put my favorite crypto currency sign on it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
In order to hedge risks you need to have a proper strategy that will solve investors problems and  will protect  the fund at the same time. I didnt find anything similar to that.   

You should have a closer look at white paper. There is a detailed description of the DeHedge strategy. For example, first tokens proposal hedging.
Can you tell me…?
In this case an investor (that gets insurance coverage that equals tokens price) has to pay premium for this right to sell tokens for the same price later on. Same as in put-options. You see there is a strategy))
And what’s next? What if insurable event happens?
DeHedge has to buy out tokens of this project. As simple as that. The investor gets his refund.
Well… makes sense! Any other mutual  duties or responsibilities?
Activity: 280
I wanna know about all possible dividends) Can I get them in fiat? but still invest in cryptocurrency))
In order to hedge risks you need to have a proper strategy that will solve investors problems and  will protect  the fund at the same time. I didnt find anything similar to that.   

You should have a closer look at white paper. There is a detailed description of the DeHedge strategy. For example, first tokens proposal hedging.
Can you tell me…?
In this case an investor (that gets insurance coverage that equals tokens price) has to pay premium for this right to sell tokens for the same price later on. Same as in put-options. You see there is a strategy))
DeHedge has to buy out tokens of this project. As simple as that. The investor gets his refund.
Activity: 364
Where is the project located? I wouldnt mind meeting them))

Can you tell me…?

Can you tell me…?

Can you tell me…?

DeHedge has to buy out tokens in case of insurable event. Can it refusing to doit?  What rights DeHedge has?
I was suggested this project because I’m interested in new developments but I dont quite understand some parts and that’s why dont trust financial projects.  How is it going to hedge publicly selling tokens?
Hedging offers to sell  or to buy contract that has certain limitation for cryptocurrency exchange. It’s very similar to options.
I’m aware of time market and stock market only…
Ok. Option is a tool that allows to sell and buy assets for certain fixed price later in time. That’s what hedging guarantees  are based on in this project.
Where is financial flow coming from?
The buyer pays a fee for having a right to use the option. DeHedge contract  sets the dates of the insurance and the price range.
How big is the range?
I was suggested this project because I’m interested in new developments but I dont quite understand some parts and that’s why dont trust financial projects.  How is it going to hedge publicly selling tokens?
Hedging offers to sell  or to buy contract that has certain limitation for cryptocurrency exchange. It’s very similar to options.
Ok. Option is a tool that allows to sell and buy assets for certain fixed price later in time. That’s what hedging guarantees  are based on in this project.
The buyer pays a fee for having a right to use the option. DeHedge contract  sets the dates of the insurance and the price range.
What is the money goal of this project?
Good day)) The goal is $3000000!
Pages:
Jump to: