Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DEHEDGE RISK-HEDGING PLATFORM FOR CRYPTOCURRENCY INVESTORS - page 8. (Read 6781 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The project has a debit card. How will its use be restricted? Geographically? In terms of use?
Activity: 406
I’ve seen the minimum restrictions on participation in the project. But i’d like to understand what amount i should invest in order to receive at least $30-50k of profit per year?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Tell me please who’s the author of DeHedge idea? Who’s this wonderful and genius person? 
Activity: 238
Dont developers expect that the government can try to regulate their activities? It’s a tasty morsel.
Activity: 224
I dont really understand when should i as an investor who has invested in several cryptocurrency projects take advantage of this offer? 
Activity: 252
Hello. I’m surprised to see the risks hedging services in crypto currency market. There’re great differences between them. How is it possible?
Do you wanna to get into maze? In brief: unlike the share market, the crypto currency market has no brokers, hedge funds and underwriters. Also, there’re no market-makers whose strategy is to contribute to the national crypto currency trading ‘cause crypto conversions arent related to particular countries or geographical regions.

It’s nice to meet a good interlocutor. You prove what i’ve – it’s, to put it mildly, difficult to arrange a hedge fund in market which almost doesnt exist.
First, although it’s difficult, it isnt impossible. Second, i can name a bunch of cryptocurrencies that are already accepted ot getting ready to. Of course, there’re a problem of  negation on the part of government official, but the situation can change.

And what does this lead to?
This leads to the fact that the market will be interested in a solution like DeHedge for sure ‘cause an understandable need in protection for investors forms in the market.

Well, i agree in this case. How do you see the prospects and development of the project in the future? In case if the squeeze on crypto currencies remains the same.
Hello. I’m surprised to see the risks hedging services in crypto currency market. There’re great differences between them. How is it possible?
Do you wanna to get into maze? In brief: unlike the share market, the crypto currency market has no brokers, hedge funds and underwriters. Also, there’re no market-makers whose strategy is to contribute to the national crypto currency trading ‘cause crypto conversions arent related to particular countries or geographical regions.

It’s nice to meet a good interlocutor. You prove what i’ve – it’s, to put it mildly, difficult to arrange a hedge fund in market which almost doesnt exist.
First, although it’s difficult, it isnt impossible. Second, i can name a bunch of cryptocurrencies that are already accepted ot getting ready to. Of course, there’re a problem of  negation on the part of government official, but the situation can change.

This leads to the fact that the market will be interested in a solution like DeHedge for sure ‘cause an understandable need in protection for investors forms in the market.

Where is the team located? And where all this worked is based on?
Activity: 224
Has anyone of the team had ever created projects on cryptocurrency market?
Wow! Do you guys understand what you are going for?! It’s  very ambitious! Developers must have competences and skills!
Good day! I guess they know it. They will have to make innovative decisions in financial part of the project, build up financial mechanisms and calculate the risks. So yeah it’s not gonna be easy!

It’s just a silver of the full scope! The complicated part is that it’s a new market.

Well it’s already clear the way this market is developing.  So do not exaggerate. And they’ve already went through some hard time dealing with fraud and stuff. They made their conclusions.

It’s good to make conclusions. But you still gotta have certain international agreements and such and it’s hard to  handle for a small team.   

Dont underestimate the team) And when it comes to a new market you gotta take the bull by the horns and become a leader who sets the rules. And in addition blockchain makes everything clear and fraud free)

Probably so. Well good luck to the team then. Who exactly is responsible for risks evaluation?
Wow! Do you guys understand what you are going for?! It’s  very ambitious! Developers must have competences and skills!
Good day! I guess they know it. They will have to make innovative decisions in financial part of the project, build up financial mechanisms and calculate the risks. So yeah it’s not gonna be easy!

It’s just a silver of the full scope! The complicated part is that it’s a new market.

Well it’s already clear the way this market is developing.  So do not exaggerate. And they’ve already went through some hard time dealing with fraud and stuff. They made their conclusions.

It’s good to make conclusions. But you still gotta have certain international agreements and such and it’s hard to  handle for a small team.   

Dont underestimate the team) And when it comes to a new market you gotta take the bull by the horns and become a leader who sets the rules. And in addition blockchain makes everything clear and fraud free)

Pages:
Jump to: