Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DEHEDGE RISK-HEDGING PLATFORM FOR CRYPTOCURRENCY INVESTORS - page 9. (Read 6781 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
How can I get a card delivered to me in Russia? Where can I order it?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Wow! Do you guys understand what you are going for?! It’s  very ambitious! Developers must have competences and skills!
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I’m one of those who has invested in the project which “burst”(( It’s a pity that there was nothing like this that times. How long had the idea of startup been cherished?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Does the fund have restrictions on the amount of means that can be maintained?
Activity: 252
I’ve only heard about the large hedge funds that existed in the past. All of them had some ratings, guarantees and were “too large to be able to fail”. A certain algorithm of creation and development of hedge funds already exists. And here’s such a project! In crypto currency market… Will it be all right?
Yes, the situation in the market itself steers to this. Now this the time of various ICOs. The main aim of investor is to get sure of the fact that the value of the token that he has bought grows ‘cause the simplest way to earn on the ICO is to “pay less and get more”. But the piece is very changeable, and the investor should be watchful. However, it’s not always possible even with the help of contemporary methods of exchange of information.
Okay, so what’s the conclusion?
The conclusion is that busy and serious investors that decided to try hand in crypto currency investment want to insure the risks. The same happened in the share and derivatives market in the past. That’s what DeHedge is created for.
Do you want to say that DeHedge can save someone from bankruptcy?)))
By the way, this is an appropriate wording. If the client uses its services, he is protected from bankruptcy. However, it worth noting that this rarely happens to experienced investors.
What programs does the project offer?
I’ve only heard about the large hedge funds that existed in the past. All of them had some ratings, guarantees and were “too large to be able to fail”. A certain algorithm of creation and development of hedge funds already exists. And here’s such a project! In crypto currency market… Will it be all right?
Yes, the situation in the market itself steers to this. Now this the time of various ICOs. The main aim of investor is to get sure of the fact that the value of the token that he has bought grows ‘cause the simplest way to earn on the ICO is to “pay less and get more”. But the piece is very changeable, and the investor should be watchful. However, it’s not always possible even with the help of contemporary methods of exchange of information.
The conclusion is that busy and serious investors that decided to try hand in crypto currency investment want to insure the risks. The same happened in the share and derivatives market in the past. That’s what DeHedge is created for.
By the way, this is an appropriate wording. If the client uses its services, he is protected from bankruptcy. However, it worth noting that this rarely happens to experienced investors.
Activity: 392
Are they planning to buy tokens back or something like that?
Around 20% of the tokens are going to be bought back with a discount. That’s all I know)
Activity: 378
Are they planning to buy tokens back or something like that?
What are you going to spend ICO money for?
Reserved fund. The more money is stored there the more investors are going to be protected in the future!
Activity: 364
What are you going to spend ICO money for?
Activity: 209
What regions are you mostly interested in from the point of view of promoting your project?
Activity: 210
What are the main obstacles that managers face right now? Or everything is perfect?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I think the project team should focus on PR. This way you will attract new supporters. Have you been working on that?
Activity: 392
I saw several debit cards projects and they all claim to have great advantages. What makes his project better than its competitor?
Activity: 336
How did you get the idea to create this kind of a project? Is it some personal experience?
Pages:
Jump to: