Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DEMO UPDATED] ♠️NOCTA - THE DECENTRALIZED FUTURE OF SEX - page 12. (Read 15855 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 100
We made a short video presentation of the Nocta platform. Watch it on YouTube.
"At present, the currency market is mixed, still want to watch the project with vigilance, how many people can this team have?
"
Are you asking us, or somebody else? Smiley
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
"At present, the currency market is mixed, still want to watch the project with vigilance, how many people can this team have?
"
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
everyone likes sex  Grin
Twitter campaign terms now added to bounty thread

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. Leonardo Da Vinci

we just updated our whitepaper, feel free to read it.
how to be able to join in bouty twitter campaign. I do not see the link that leads to the registration form ...
Twitter campaign starts on monday, 2th of October. Stay tuned for updates. You may participate in Signature campaign.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
AVt57CanCYTH5JTVU8AHZVEcGZgmMaVbfS
how to be able to join in bouty twitter campaign. I do not see the link that leads to the registration form ...
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Presale Starts on 30th of November
Signature campaign starts now. Check its terms in the bounty thread.
I really do not still understand why i need this service even after reading through the whitepaper. I can organize my service. How do you know what I want. Its very hard to choose for a person like me.
It's easier than it seems. We do not need to know what do you want. When it starts, you just login to platform and choose by yourself from thousands of sex services worldwide. We'll run beta in december.
Activity: 159
I really do not still understand why i need this service even after reading through the whitepaper. I can organize my service. How do you know what I want. Its very hard to choose for a person like me.
The 1st stage of our bounty campaign just started. Bounty thread is here.
10 000 NOCTA per 1 ETH?? it's a nice investment for the future. it is very promising to take a part on this project.
Exactly.
Activity: 280
10 000 NOCTA per 1 ETH?? it's a nice investment for the future. it is very promising to take a part on this project.
Before you see a very popular adult platform, their community is very popular, because every page has a lot of beautiful pictures, in short, the floor is very high

What do you mean?
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Before you see a very popular adult platform, their community is very popular, because every page has a lot of beautiful pictures, in short, the floor is very high
Development is in full swing. We are getting in touch with sexworkers community by now to improve some features. Bounty campaign will be anounced soon. Stay tuned for updates.
Pages:
Jump to: