Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DEMO UPDATED] ♠️NOCTA - THE DECENTRALIZED FUTURE OF SEX - page 14. (Read 15855 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 261
We clearly understand our ultimate goals to successfully launch the project. To be long-term
oriented, we clearly realise the need to preserve the incognito of the team.
That means?
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
487 milloin token is too much dev. And ICO will starts in 2018? I think is too long time to wait ICO will be starts.
Hard cap of 1000 ETH is not big, I think it will be reached in your ico

487m token is not too much due to exchange rate 10000 per 1 ETH on Pre-Sale and 3000 per ETH on ICO. Total token supply on both is 340m. We are the only known real developing project in sex industry by now. Total market volume is hundreds billion dollars, so price on token will definitely exceed 1$ in 2018. Feel free to read full whitepaper.

Activity: 1260
Merit: 568
487 milloin token is too much dev. And ICO will starts in 2018? I think is too long time to wait ICO will be starts.
Hard cap of 1000 ETH is not big, I think it will be reached in your ico
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
 Grin Grin Hello my friend
Activity: 234
Merit: 100

is the decentralized platform for organizing high-class sex leisure.
Comfortable, safe and anonymous services from anywhere in the world.
Join $200+ billion market now

Nocta is the platform, where users and offerers have their own profiles. The platform allows accurately adjust consumer's plan for leisure in any city in the world. User can always find what he (or she) need, read about wanted services, leave feedback, use anonymous payment system for main or additional services.

TRY DEMO
WHITEPAPER||TWITTER||TELEGRAM||YOUTUBE

BOUNTY CAMPAIGN

ANN LOCAL TRANSLATIONS:

Türkçe || Português || 中文 || Deutsch || Français || Filipino || Dutch || Русский

Feel free to ask questions and stay tuned for recent updates.

Pages:
Jump to: