Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 105. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Can someone help me out here, I keep trying to download the wallet but I get errors each time. 

"Denariusinstaller.exe - Failed - Network error".  Anyone else getting this? I'm on Windows 10 Pro 64bit.  I've tried multiple times to download but same result either way. 

""Network failed"

If you see "NETWORK_FAILED" when you try to install something from the Chrome Web Store, unwanted software could be blocking the installation.

To fix the error:

First, remove the unwanted software. Then, try to install the app, extension, or theme again.
    If you still can't install the app, extension, or theme, reinstall Chrome."

Try that or a different browser.

Activity: 345
Merit: 131
Can someone help me out here, I keep trying to download the wallet but I get errors each time. 

"Denariusinstaller.exe - Failed - Network error".  Anyone else getting this? I'm on Windows 10 Pro 64bit.  I've tried multiple times to download but same result either way. 
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
Check out the new Denarius Cold Storage Cards that are coming soon!!!  Cool  Cool  Cool

https://twitter.com/carsenjk/status/937123306423042048

Activity: 21
What is the significance of master node ? Some knowledge sharing help those who dont know   Wink

Masternodes will have the blockchain located in different areas and help to decentralize and protect DNRs ledger. It will also require people to lock up a good number of coins (5k) to run one which can be liquidated at any time. You dont want it too easy and you want long term investors getting these to keep it stable. People who run masternodes will get 33% of the block mined spread out over the MN operators which makes it like another little mining rig of passive income. If enough nodes are there it will greatly enhance the value. Probably at time of MNs price will be 2$ or more and then locking up the currency may boost it to 3-5$ this will be great for value and with the new respect well get more people using and enjoying the instant transaction times and people will use DNR between exchanges etc we could have a 10-20$ coin here in a years time! Im sure I missed some but hope that helps
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
the DNR price rising up , now the Denarius price over $0.7  

i think the price break $2 end this year .

For daily usage, in my opinion DNR is one of the best.

If the world accept payments with cryptocurrency more, maybe we could expect more too in the future.

There is no doubt that DNR is one of the best cryptocurrencies to use for everyday use as its super fast compared to many of the top coins. I would prefer to use DNR over BTC any day as I'm sick of waiting for a transaction to confirm when compared to DNR where the transaction is confirmed within a minute. Maybe one day we'll see DNR being used more for payments but for now its a slow and steady progress.
Activity: 22

For daily usage, in my opinion DNR is one of the best.

If the world accept payments with cryptocurrency more, maybe we could expect more too in the future.

Activity: 357
Merit: 100

Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
What is the significance of master node ? Some knowledge sharing help those who dont know   Wink
Damn, this coin really took off!

Also, I got my first 'generated but not accepted" from staking today  Cry

ah haha, tough luck mate. if you have a lot of DNR, u could try staking method listed few pages back.

Thanks, I'll give it a try  Grin
Activity: 282

ah haha, tough luck mate. if you have a lot of DNR, u could try staking method listed few pages back.
Activity: 21
122 pages! This is by far my favorite coin! Cant wait until masternode, darksend and instaX is implemented in the coming weeks... This blows any other coin out of the water by far. Pairing it and getting it used in marketplaces/exchanges will be significant. Only 10 mill? are you kidding me? i like the homegrown fly under the radar but lets bust this B out already!!!!!

Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
This coin has an incredible transaction speed... Nice job!!!

yes, Ive always been impressed by how fast the transactions speeds have been.
Activity: 282
Hopefully DNR will be able to retain its momentum.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
I just saw Denarius is the number 3 top gainer on CoinMarketCap! Looks like I missed some recent developments.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
DNR price has increased today. whats the reason behind it ?

Masternodes

I can't find any info regarding masternodes.
How many coins needed?
Rewards?

me too, didn't find any news about masternodes.

I don't think we'll have masternodes for DNR.

What i could read in gitterchat dev is working on it. (Look for yourself in the chat)

This could be a great coin if it gets listed on more/larger exchanges. It has low transaction fees and fast transactions so would be a good coin to use when moving crypto between exchanges. (If more listings)

But the best coin/product dosent always win. So who knows.

Wow! If Carsen is thinking about implementing masternodes, it would be huge for DNR. A similar coin Solaris not too long ago switched over to masternodes which really gave the coin a boost. Its very similar to DNR with low supply of 10M and both were released around the same time so I would love to see DNR go down this path.
Activity: 146
Denarius Signature Campaign Bonuses have been increased!

Feel free to hop on Smiley

Junior Member- 0.02 DNR per round post, 0.0002 DNR * total post count
Member- 0.03 DNR per round post, 0.0003 DNR * total post count
Full Member- 0.04 DNR per round post, 0.0003 DNR * total post count
Senior Member- 0.07 DNR per round post, 0.0004 DNR * total post count
Hero Member- 0.1 DNR per round post, 0.0005 DNR * total post count
Legendary - 0.12 DNR per round post, 0.0005 DNR * total post count

Junior Member- 2 DNR per week
Member- 4 DNR per week
Full Member- 7 DNR per week
Senior Member- 10 DNR per week
Hero Member- 20 DNR week
Legendary - 25 DNR

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-denarius-signature-campaign-1991286

THANKS
Let's go to the moon
Activity: 182
Thats a great news if it comes with masternode. waiting for the ann for the same.
Activity: 19
DNR price has increased today. whats the reason behind it ?

Masternodes

I can't find any info regarding masternodes.
How many coins needed?
Rewards?

me too, didn't find any news about masternodes.

I don't think we'll have masternodes for DNR.

What i could read in gitterchat dev is working on it. (Look for yourself in the chat)

This could be a great coin if it gets listed on more/larger exchanges. It has low transaction fees and fast transactions so would be a good coin to use when moving crypto between exchanges. (If more listings)

But the best coin/product dosent always win. So who knows.

Jump to: