Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 101. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Which is the pool with the biggest power?
Activity: 271
Merit: 101
Denarius is gonna rocket once Masternode is out of testing! Good oppourinty to buy cheap now.... I got my eggs lined up Wink

Check out this thread for more info... https://denariustalk.org/index.php?/topic/109-dnr-masternodes/&page=2&tab=comments#comment-2007

Decision to have Master nodes on Denarius network is not yet final.
Maybe more people should be involved in discussion with some good arguments and views to help Carsen to make the decision.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
Did you guys hear? Nicehash been hacked, 64 million gone.

Yes..4000+BTC stollen it seems ..u Never know. All these are in game .
Did anyone observed  something worth Monero price ?

Funny how btc did not crash this time with the hack.

seem 4000+ BTC not effect to the bitcoin price , the bitcoin keep rising up and non stop , now the bitcoin price $16000 and DNR price $0.8

DNR will be 28 USD in 6 months.. a shawman statement..  keep buying
very interesting stand about this project, well seeing how the dev really being active inside this forum and trying to keep the project alive
for sure if some big investors see the potentials of this project then that value will be able to achieve, I'm always seeing coins like this as
a hidden gem inside crypto so better to have and hold.
Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

seem 4000+ BTC not effect to the bitcoin price , the bitcoin keep rising up and non stop , now the bitcoin price $16000 and DNR price $0.8

DNR will be 28 USD in 6 months.. a shawman statement..  keep buying
Activity: 357
Merit: 100

Activity: 282

Activity: 490
Denarius is gonna rocket once Masternode is out of testing! Good oppourinty to buy cheap now.... I got my eggs lined up Wink

Check out this thread for more info... https://denariustalk.org/index.php?/topic/109-dnr-masternodes/&page=2&tab=comments#comment-2007
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Carsen,

The biggest issue with these sorts of chat utilities (except for Skype) is that they do not work for a vast majority of those in corporate or networked environments.

The answer to this (which I found after researching) is simply that the 'websockets' type of protocol that these chat systems use, are not supported by ANY proxy system (such as squid) that is used in most professional networked environments. This is why the reach to those who actually are interested and willing to join (like myself) cannot do so.

Skype does not work this way, and Microsoft know this. It can be forced through a http proxy like squid, and until squid (the most widely used proxy in the world) supports such protocols, then discord and slack and many others that use this protocol WILL be out of reach to those that cannot access it.

Just a FYI moment here, as I see SO many companies pushing this type of communications for the 'home user' but not the ever important corporate/professional networked user also.

#crysx

If the Discord desktop app doesn't work, then you can access the Discord browser app (discordapp.com) and that should work, at least for the text chat; because the app runs inside the browser and the browser tunnels all websocket requests through the proxy server.

As far as I know, the Discord desktop app doesn't support proxy usage, so if your squid proxy is not set up to be transparent then Discord won't know to connect through the proxy. I believe this is under development at Discord.

If it doesn't work at all in browser, it's probably because it's been disallowed by the proxy policy, in which case you'd need to get it checked and allowed by IT.

Websockets get tunneled through yes.

Which is why it still doesn't work mate. They are not disabled by default either, it's just that these protocols are not supported by the mainstream proxies like squid. Not yet anyway.

Still looking for a workaround, without disabling the proxy altogether.

#crysx

Websockets and ssl bumping don't play well together sometimes so when using a squid proxy which uses 'ssl-bump' (quite common) you will need to add discordapp.com to the 'no bump' list.

Thanks for the hint mate.

I am actually unsure how this will work, but I'll have a go.

Smiley

#crysx
Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

Activity: 9
Sad thing, it's easy for hacker to steal bitcoin than cash, people who got cryptocurrency cannot feel safe at this moment.
Activity: 30
Activity: 16
Denarius - Looking solid this month.
Activity: 298
hashbag.cc
Carsen,

The biggest issue with these sorts of chat utilities (except for Skype) is that they do not work for a vast majority of those in corporate or networked environments.

The answer to this (which I found after researching) is simply that the 'websockets' type of protocol that these chat systems use, are not supported by ANY proxy system (such as squid) that is used in most professional networked environments. This is why the reach to those who actually are interested and willing to join (like myself) cannot do so.

Skype does not work this way, and Microsoft know this. It can be forced through a http proxy like squid, and until squid (the most widely used proxy in the world) supports such protocols, then discord and slack and many others that use this protocol WILL be out of reach to those that cannot access it.

Just a FYI moment here, as I see SO many companies pushing this type of communications for the 'home user' but not the ever important corporate/professional networked user also.

#crysx

If the Discord desktop app doesn't work, then you can access the Discord browser app (discordapp.com) and that should work, at least for the text chat; because the app runs inside the browser and the browser tunnels all websocket requests through the proxy server.

As far as I know, the Discord desktop app doesn't support proxy usage, so if your squid proxy is not set up to be transparent then Discord won't know to connect through the proxy. I believe this is under development at Discord.

If it doesn't work at all in browser, it's probably because it's been disallowed by the proxy policy, in which case you'd need to get it checked and allowed by IT.

Which is why it still doesn't work mate. They are not disabled by default either, it's just that these protocols are not supported by the mainstream proxies like squid. Not yet anyway.

#crysx

Websockets and ssl bumping don't play well together sometimes so when using a squid proxy which uses 'ssl-bump' (quite common) you will need to add discordapp.com to the 'no bump' list.
Activity: 490
Carsen,

#crysx

#crysx

I end up using the cellphone app. It's quite powerful for a chat platform.

Same discord app rules! I have it as an app on my phone and the chat is very active on the discord channel!
Activity: 157
ARweY484XkBSRCaPMATy9PCfrKJkgqWF6T
Carsen,

#crysx

#crysx

I end up using the cellphone app. It's quite powerful for a chat platform.
Activity: 282
There is an awesome giveaway going on for some shirts on DenariusTalk.org! Thanks to BTFD.shop (ICanHazCrypto)

https://denariustalk.org/index.php?/topic/116-dnr-t-shirt-giveaway/

https://twitter.com/Tw1tters_/status/938244086477099008

Jump on over to our forums to enter! Cool

Nice giveaway! Seems like Denarius in on the run!
legendary
Carsen,

#crysx

#crysx
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
There is an awesome giveaway going on for some shirts on DenariusTalk.org! Thanks to BTFD.shop (ICanHazCrypto)

https://denariustalk.org/index.php?/topic/116-dnr-t-shirt-giveaway/

https://twitter.com/Tw1tters_/status/938244086477099008

Jump on over to our forums to enter! Cool

Activity: 298
hashbag.cc
Carsen,

#crysx

legendary
the coin seems interesting but i sold all my   ones when i got a virus alert when i try to download the wallet .Shame look like it had potential

How did you even have coins when you don't even have a wallet?

I bought the coins on a exchange .I was looking forward to staking then and transferring then to my own wallet but when i saw that warning it was sell time for me( i made a little profit so it is all good  Grin ).Anything like that freaks me the hell out since i never had that issue downloading a wallet .Will definite keep a eye on things and might come back to it in the future

Yea you have absolutely nothing to worry about. The client is clean 100%, just ensure you are downloading directly from our Github links and that the MD5s match up.

Come join us in our Discord chat as well! https://discord.gg/mDTM3JN

Carsen,

#crysx
Pages:
Jump to: