Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 103. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
Here is a sample chart made by kawaii with the MN's circled near 61% lockup similar to DASH coin lockup to get a feel for this.  Tongue
topic where this comes from https://denariustalk.org/index.php?/topic/109-dnr-masternodes/

Activity: 197
Merit: 23
Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/zkD3j2k
Gitter: https://gitter.im/denariusproject/Lobby

Most of the Veterans have moved to Discord as it is faster more optimised and overall more fun. I would highly suggest you join the Discord to stay up to date on all the DNR chat, including new releases, behind the scene code sneak peaks, Meme-tasitc graphics, and Masternode banter! Highly addictive and a great way to kill time and gain valuable knowledge at the same time@
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
I was reading previous posts and reason for price increase is not mentioned.
Is this only natural market or there is some hidden news?

If I'm not mistaken, price speculation posts are not allowed in the Announcement forums.  You'd want to go to the Speculation forum to ask and get responses on this topic.

I was searching for news that would lead to price going up.
Anyway, it is nice to see DNR on 2x price! Smiley

Once again DNR with absolutely no hype and people wondering what's going on. Masternodes have been mentioned.  Join discord. Why this is still a mystery in the ANN is anyone's guess Shocked
Activity: 271
Merit: 101
I was reading previous posts and reason for price increase is not mentioned.
Is this only natural market or there is some hidden news?

If I'm not mistaken, price speculation posts are not allowed in the Announcement forums.  You'd want to go to the Speculation forum to ask and get responses on this topic.

I was searching for news that would lead to price going up.
Anyway, it is nice to see DNR on 2x price! Smiley
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
Is this coin dead does anyone actually use this coin

There's 2 different Denarius. The old one is dead. This one is different.
Activity: 280
Users need help at our free pool currently we have 15 miners / 2.4Gh/s, if someone want to join, feel free to come !
There is no fee Smiley

Free Pool @ N-Engine

Decentralize!

WHat is the payout threshold ? 0.05 ? for DNR a threshold of 0.5 could be high I suppose

0.05 is the minimum payout
Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Users need help at our free pool currently we have 15 miners / 2.4Gh/s, if someone want to join, feel free to come !
There is no fee Smiley

Free Pool @ N-Engine

Decentralize!

WHat is the payout threshold ? 0.05 ? for DNR a threshold of 0.5 could be high I suppose
Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

This coin is far from dead, it launched less than 6 months ago, I just released news of several things in the past few pages. (Current version v1.0.7.0 github.com/carsenk/denarius/releases) Bootstrap also available up until block 415k for faster syncing of the chain. Less than 200mb.

Things are happening all the time!  Cool

Really Carsen? Really? Go ahead and avoid this coin.
it looks like a bubble, the impression is that the idea of the project is filled with clever phrases and complex terms to confuse and mislead investors. I don't believe on this
@ carsen: If you anlyze those statements in perspective of mistaken identity of old Denarius coin(DRS) he is right..
But what you made is new Denarius(DNR).  Many will get confuse between these DNR and DRS.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
Can someone help me out here, I keep trying to download the wallet but I get errors each time.  

"Denariusinstaller.exe - Failed - Network error".  Anyone else getting this? I'm on Windows 10 Pro 64bit.  I've tried multiple times to download but same result either way.  

Check your antivirus, sounds like something is blocking it from downloading. Wink

and since this is a new page, just so people don't miss it:

Check out the new Denarius Cold Storage Cards that are coming soon!!!  Cool  Cool  Cool

https://twitter.com/carsenjk/status/937123306423042048

WOW and such a pretty thing it is my precocious!

I know!!!  Cool I can't wait until they are out! (Hopefully should be around 2 weeks or so, according to their Creative Director)

These will be great for safely storing your DNR, gifting DNR, promoting DNR, trading DNR, etc.
Activity: 490
Can someone help me out here, I keep trying to download the wallet but I get errors each time.  

"Denariusinstaller.exe - Failed - Network error".  Anyone else getting this? I'm on Windows 10 Pro 64bit.  I've tried multiple times to download but same result either way.  

Check your antivirus, sounds like something is blocking it from downloading. Wink

and since this is a new page, just so people don't miss it:

Check out the new Denarius Cold Storage Cards that are coming soon!!!  Cool  Cool  Cool

https://twitter.com/carsenjk/status/937123306423042048

WOW and such a pretty thing it is my precocious!

This coin is far from dead, it launched less than 6 months ago, I just released news of several things in the past few pages. (Current version v1.0.7.0 github.com/carsenk/denarius/releases) Bootstrap also available up until block 415k for faster syncing of the chain. Less than 200mb.

Things are happening all the time!  Cool

it looks like a bubble, the impression is that the idea of the project is filled with clever phrases and complex terms to confuse and mislead investors. I don't believe on this

Not sure where your getting the clever phrases and complex terms meant to mislead investors hah, you are the first person to say that and its the complete opposite of what people think in my opinion. A lot of people like Denarius because its a no fluff, no frills project.  Wink
Activity: 168
Activity: 238
No bounties currently available? When will be ready bounty campaign?

I think signature bounty is open. please check previous pages .
Activity: 280
There is no fee Smiley

Free Pool @ N-Engine

Decentralize!
No bounties currently available? When will be ready bounty campaign?
Activity: 282

why there is a sudden hike in the price ? Did i miss any news.

Join Gitter for insta news update Smiley
Activity: 238

why there is a sudden hike in the price ? Did i miss any news.
Nice logo! How is protection provided on this project?
Nice new MacOs wallet now showing BTC value, just updated here, working great!

Glad to hear it!  Cool Yea the APIs can be a little bit laggy at times Wink
Cool new Chrome Extension for the Denarius price!  Cool

https://github.com/carsenk/simple-denarius-ticker

Also denarii is officially online in our Discord chat channel! Come join us if you haven't already!! Cool

https://discord.gg/UPpQy3n
Jump to: