Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 116. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Just send alot of DNR to Cryptopia....Whats up with the wallet shows offline Server Migration Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Hmm just saw that this morning, there is nothing wrong with the network at all, I sent them a support request to see what is going on, I would assume it will be back online soon  Cool

Carsenk, I think you can remove all the faucets from main page already. 2 is out of service, and another one permanently empty.

I will try to fill one of them up again, they do seem to get dry pretty quick! Tongue
You are perfectly right Carsen.. Those Faucets are getting dry fast.. That means some are seriously taking it out to wallets. Grin
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
Does anyone have any good ideas on how to get people to acquire and hold DNR?

Spread awareness in as many BCT post as possible maybe
Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Regarding Signatures of DNR: When I compare .. for example the signature  ELDER III carrying and Purva carrying .. Both are Sr members  but colorful Stuff looks like not belongs to DNR. So there is a scope for improvement.

and @Carsen: You reached Sr. Member .. So you could  upgrade your Signature. Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 294
Does anyone have any good ideas on how to get people to acquire and hold DNR?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Thank you very much for the clarification sir.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
Question: Is it true that PoS is not turned on until the 3 millionth block? If so, why do i keep seeing proof of staking rewards giving 159 DNR on the block explorer? Am I missing something here because I'm relatively new to mining/staking? Not throwing shade, but asking an honest question. Thanks!!

PoS has been enabled since the genesis block. PoS will continue to operate after PoW ends on block 3m.
Activity: 12
Question: Is it true that PoS is not turned on until the 3 millionth block? If so, why do i keep seeing proof of staking rewards giving 159 DNR on the block explorer? Am I missing something here because I'm relatively new to mining/staking? Not throwing shade, but asking an honest question. Thanks!!
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Dear developer
Your currency is going through difficult days and you should work more. To add them to the Major exchange platform
Or enter into partnerships with commercial companies
Your currency is currently rated at 523
I mean it is one of the lowest currencies in the market
With it's technically good but commercially bad
You must also put the road map
Finally, I wish you good luck

We are being added to https://stocks.exchange this week (they also have an iOS app)

I am currently working on some code side of things in Denarius directly right now to support gettxout for better support with the BarterDEX exchange as well (once I complete this we will be added there as well)

That's great to hear, another exchange for DNR. Have you looked into trying to get DNR listed on a decentralized exchange like CryptoBridge? This will be the future to trading crypto with a lot of people losing trust in the major exchanges like Polo and Bittrex. If DNR can get in early it could really give the coin the boost it needs. I agree HitBTC listing fee is a joke lol If DNR can create volume and liquidity on CryptoBridge, the fee I believe is only 0.25BTC without volume and liquidity it is 0.5BTC which is reasonable. I'm in contact with the owner regularly so let me know what you think Carsen.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
Dear developer
Your currency is going through difficult days and you should work more. To add them to the Major exchange platform

We are being added to https://stocks.exchange this week (they also have an iOS app)

I am currently working on some code side of things in Denarius directly right now to support gettxout for better support with the BarterDEX exchange as well (once I complete this we will be added there as well)

As far as I know, Carson is the only developer for Denarius and he releases updates and code faster then many development teams with several members.  Fast working Developer and a very fast transaction time makes Denarius one of the altcoins I hope to see succeed the most out of the pool of hundreds of crap coins out there.
Dear developer

Activity: 197
Merit: 23
Activity: 146
Dear developer
Do you have signature campaign, devs? Thank you very much for your time and your great works for the project till now.
Signature Campaign: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-denarius-signature-campaign-1991286
Activity: 282
Can I mine Denarius with AMD rigs? Thanks all in advance for your help!

You can mine with sgminer, but fyi, it's not as profitable as Nvidia rigs.
Activity: 44
Do you have signature campaign, devs? Thank you very much for your time and your great works for the project till now.
Activity: 2
What's about convert yor site on euro?u
Activity: 4
My wallet is encoded but jailbroke. Do I need to keep your wallet open to risk coins? Otherwise how often must i open up and synchronize it in order to risk coins.
Well guys I know it's not Bittrex but more good news:

https://stocks.exchange will be adding DNR sometime this week according to their CEO, it's in the queue! Cool

https://twitter.com/denariuscoin/status/929248339765313536

Fingers crossed for Bittrex adding it towards the end of the year. Fingers crossed

Oh man this would be awesome!! Crossing my fingers too!!

I would personally sell off several of my holdings on bittrex/other exchanges straight into DNR if it was listed on there!!
I really only have a topia account to purchase DNR... Bittrex if you listed Denarius this would make myday!! and win a ton more of my business!!
I just read some awesome news, wanted to share it!

DNR just added Mutli-sig to their wallets!!  Shocked
Jump to: