Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 124. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
Also, it is confirmed, @Tyke aka. Chris P. Thompson, will be writing a book about Denarius and it's first year of history. It will be released sometime next year in the summer of 2018.

Well, that's kind of unique.  Still a lot of time before it comes out, but it would be interesting to maybe have them post some excerpts here to get a feel for this book?

His current books are available on Amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=dp_byline_sr_book_1?ie=UTF8&text=Christopher+P+Thompson&search-alias=books&field-author=Christopher+P+Thompson&sort=relevancerank

Activity: 700
Merit: 294
Also, it is confirmed, @Tyke aka. Chris P. Thompson, will be writing a book about Denarius and it's first year of history. It will be released sometime next year in the summer of 2018.

Well, that's kind of unique.  Still a lot of time before it comes out, but it would be interesting to maybe have them post some excerpts here to get a feel for this book?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I really don't know where the price range will be in the near future. I prefer not to guess because  it would be pure expeculation. To me the low value today is a matter of supply and concentration at one exchange and in about 3 years the game might change.

( Changing subject )

The matter of the POS change could be delt with a different prospective. Why not bring more ideas to the table and explore more  changes as well.  If a change is needed do it just once. Avoid the trouble further on.

I am not against  PoSv3, but I see that is not worth if done separetely.  There are so many things that could come up, maybe master notes and ects.

I believe we are having a big selling pressure because the POW age is short.

Price will probably fall more next year.  In my opinion the coin is great, having all the tech required.  Is a matter of suppy and demand and also concentration of trades at cryptopia.

Great oportunity to buy during these years and sell it in the future, when the POS is the only way to generate coins. 

Coins like Denarius are out of vogue at the moment. It is all about tokens, airdrop and ICOs presently. At least, on this forum.

Yeah that seems to be the case as people are jumping into all these airdrops which now seem to be all the rage. But I think its only a matter of time before that dies out and people will start to return to solid projects like DNR and POW/POS. We are on a winner here there is no doubt about that, but we must be patient as DNR is a long term project. Like Carsen has said he is not about hyping things up and having a roadmap, he just wants to get the job done as he goes along which I'm happy to also do.

Yup, people will come around, this crypto offers a whole lot more than just an ERC20 token and more than some of the "best" cryptos in the industry. Denarius seems to resonate with a lot and I think it will continue to.

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

Price will probably fall more next year.  In my opinion the coin is great, having all the tech required.  Is a matter of suppy and demand and also concentration of trades at cryptopia.

Great oportunity to buy during these years and sell it in the future, when the POS is the only way to generate coins. 

Coins like Denarius are out of vogue at the moment. It is all about tokens, airdrop and ICOs presently. At least, on this forum.

Yeah that seems to be the case as people are jumping into all these airdrops which now seem to be all the rage. But I think its only a matter of time before that dies out and people will start to return to solid projects like DNR and POW/POS. We are on a winner here there is no doubt about that, but we must be patient as DNR is a long term project. Like Carsen has said he is not about hyping things up and having a roadmap, he just wants to get the job done as he goes along which I'm happy to also do.
Activity: 20
So what do you think one of us who has 2000-3000 dnr must to do?
Keep them for 2-3 years when the price maybe be like most here said 10x?

Is that easy to do 10x the price in 2 years?
What about 4 to 5 years the prize is it possible to go up 100x?
Activity: 574
Merit: 115

Activity: 9

Activity: 7
Hi community,

I'm hoping for some help Smiley After installing dnr on my Linux box, I can't get it to sync. Blocks show 0. I have added the nodes from this thread to my config. zcashd syncs fine. Please advise...

Code:
[tkh@tk44 denarius]$ dnr getinfo
{
    "version" : "v1.0.7.0",
    "protocolversion" : 21213,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 0.00000000,
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 0,
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "moneysupply" : 0.00000000,
    "connections" : 16,
    "proxy" : "",
    "ip" : "(external IP)",
    "difficulty" : {
        "proof-of-work" : 0.00024414,
        "proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414
    },
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1508881491,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00001000,
    "mininput" : 0.00000000,
    "errors" : ""
}

EDIT (SOLVED):
I deleted blk0001.dat and started the daemon again. After checking debug.log and finding that all blocks were being orphaned (ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK), I backed up my config and wallet.dat, started daemon again. Success. Let it run a minute, stopped, restored config and wallet and started again. Working.
Activity: 171
Merit: 11
To be listed on the major exchanges have some condition like 24h trading volume and more, don't ask something impossible for DNR right now at its current state.
Activity: 3
Looks like they want PoSv3

I voted PoSv3 personally. Looks like that is going to win!
Activity: 11
This is like an archaeological coin, hoping to hold it can be added value
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
N-Engine Multi Pool Server

Denarius is added to our pool!

http://pool.n-engine.com

- FREE (donation only)
- Dedicated server (European and US link)
- Fast! (Gigabit link on optical fiber!)
- DDoS protection
- GeoDNS balancing system
- Support 24h/7 (Mail, Troll box, Irc channel)

Payouts are made automatically every 10 minutes for all balances above 0.5, or 0.05 on Sunday.

No more fee, more coin for YOU!

Happy FREE mining !

Main Pool url : http://pool.n-engine.com

You can follow us @Twitter : https://twitter.com/NeCrypto

Support :
On IRC : freenode > #N-Engine
By mail: contact[a.t.]n-engine.com

Activity: 157
ARweY484XkBSRCaPMATy9PCfrKJkgqWF6T
Looks like they want PoSv3
Activity: 378
I understand very little in the crypto currency, but I see that you have a very unusual sign in the form of a denarius and the name corresponds. I think this is very cool in terms of advertising and relevance. Success! And I hope in my purse will also be coins with beech "D"! Cool
Denarius, denarius (Latin dēnārius - "consisting of ten" [1]) - the name of the Roman silver coin of the Republic (first minted in 268 BC) and the first two centuries of the Empire. One of the most common coins in territories that were under the power or influence of Rome. The symbol of the ancient denarius is X, X.

During the Early and High Middle Ages, the denarius, which received a lot of local names (pfennig, penny, denier and others), was almost the only silver coin of Christian Europe.
Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Its important to keep community together.. Page 102 is not passing over .. Its important to keep the ire going ON..
Activity: 282
Did you get any respond from those major exchange at the moment?
Any chance you will be soon listed in some of the major exchanges?

Its really up to the exchange if they want to add us. If you haven't, submit us to any of the major exchanges! Telling them that you want to see DNR traded their is ideal, I personally have submitted DNR to all the major exchanges, I know some community members have also put their opinion there, but more always helps!
Jump to: