Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 120. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
can anyone help me with
cpu miner
are any oprions to use 1 core or limit the percentange
thanks

usually add -t 1 to your command line or batch file

doubt its worth mining with a cpu though

Yea you'll get a much greater reward of DNR with a GPU  Cool
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
can anyone help me with
cpu miner
thanks

usually add -t 1 to your command line or batch file

doubt its worth mining with a cpu though
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
can anyone help me with
cpu miner
thanks
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
The project is promising, I will closely watch the project and wait for signature campaign.

Yes DNR is very promising and should do very well in the long term. There currently is a signature campaign for DNR in the bounty section of the forum https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-denarius-signature-campaign-1991286 Not sure if they are still accepting new participants but you can try. Good luck!
Activity: 109
The project is promising, I will closely watch the project and wait for signature campaign.
where to check roadmap?

Roadmaps are for corporations or scams. Denarius does not have a roadmap, though I do provide updates Cool

Is there already a description of all API functions available or maybe a demo API accesible?

Denarius uses the original Satoshi Bitcoin JSON RPC API. You can interface with denariusd with the RPC API. Any typical guide on Bitcoin RPC should give you a general idea of Denarius's RPC.

Some of the block explorers and coinmarketcap, etc. all offer APIs as well for market data etc.

I will eventually get a nicely written out guide of all the current commands, there are a few that Bitcoin does not support that Denarius does have such as smsg commands, stealth address commands, multisig commands, etc.
Activity: 22
where to check roadmap?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Is there already a description of all API functions available or maybe a demo API accesible?
I think someone mistaken Cryptopay and Cryptopia lol.

Nope, learn how to read.
Activity: 138
I've already seen some similar ICO, why are you different?
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
I think someone mistaken Cryptopay and Cryptopia lol.

There's already a cryptopay api, marketplace shouldn't be hard to make. Thing is... At the current price, nobody would like to put more money on the coin Sad

The current price is not a problem, the problem is, DNR didn't have enough attention.

So far, DNR is just another alt coin in a bunch of alt coins on Cryptopia.

Nobody will take it seriously if a coin only can be traded on Cryptopia.

But, on the other hand, it's also a good time to collect a good coin when rare people knew it Smiley

Dude you got no fkn idea what you talking about. Cryptopia had hidden gems in the past and will have in the future.

Logic man, logic.

You claimed "Cryptopia had hidden gems", I claimed "Nobody will take it seriously if a coin only can be traded on Cryptopia."

Your argument is meaningless to reject mine.

And you know what? your sentence is always true no matter what exchange you replace Cryptopia with.
Activity: 113
There's already a cryptopay api, marketplace shouldn't be hard to make. Thing is... At the current price, nobody would like to put more money on the coin Sad

The current price is not a problem, the problem is, DNR didn't have enough attention.

But, on the other hand, it's also a good time to collect a good coin when rare people knew it Smiley

Dude you got no fkn idea what you talking about. Cryptopia had hidden gems in the past and will have in the future.
Those who are mining DNR on yiimp.ccminer.org should shift to yiimp.eu .. I dont know the reason for change.
@Carsen you may update the  Original post  where mining info are provided

Ah yes, I do apologize, tpruvot updated the DNS after the yiimp hacks had happened. I will update it Wink A revamped website is coming soonish as well.
Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Those who are mining DNR on yiimp.ccminer.org should shift to yiimp.eu .. I dont know the reason for change.
@Carsen you may update the  Original post  where mining info are provided
Added some commands to the Twitter @denariibot:

https://twitter.com/denariibot/status/926658015964495877

You can also use "cryptoball"  Cool
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
DMD,XZC
it's cheap now,i get more

Yes, exactly what's going on there now. Continuous advertising has to be done as well or it will get drowned by new alt coin added everyday.

Most of those coins generally go nowhere lol. The devs end up leaving a few days after launch. I think the coins that the dev stays active with and the community shows interest in is usually what sticks out. I think currently we have an awesome community in our chats and we only keep growing! One of the best forms of advertising is from you guys, the community speaking out about DNR, tell people in trollboxes, your friends/family, forums, Twitter, etc.

There will be some fun giveaways coming on denariustalk.org soon as well!
Activity: 282
Merit: 100

Yes, exactly what's going on there now. Continuous advertising has to be done as well or it will get drowned by new alt coin added everyday.

Jump to: