Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 127. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 294
Why DNR is heading down with time. I mean initially it went to around 50k and now around 5K. A big difference. Project is dead or what ?

I can write what I have seen from many chats and threads. Believe or not, but miners still see this coin as one of profitable coin. They are willing to switch their miners to DNR when they don't know what to mine.

Don't worry about the price. All altcoins are going down. Money is concentrated in BTC.
Don't have week hands and believe in DNR as everyone else do. Wink

Edit:
Wow!
First post at page 100! Smiley

wohoooo!

Happy birthday DNR! Smiley
I remember when I was reading first page of this thread! Smiley

I agree as the true believers that really believe in this project will continue to hold and not sell. Yes some might sell to get back some costs layed out in mining the coin but from what I have heard and read with a few of the big miners is that they are holding DNR for now as they believe in the project and what the dev is doing. I don't mine DNR but I do buy coins when I get some spare BTC or if the price dips lower. I believe in DNR and the dev and will be holding my coins for the long term.

I have a question.  What is the end game with "holding"?  Shouldn't a coin be judged based on it's usability?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
This coin will definitely do well for long-term investment.

i hope.. but trend and support doesnt looks good to me.
will wait for some support
Activity: 386
Merit: 10
Hello fellow miners

What would be your desired sell price?  Wink
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Why DNR is heading down with time. I mean initially it went to around 50k and now around 5K. A big difference. Project is dead or what ?

So if altcoin price drops down like most alts just did, it means project is dead? Damn, i need to sell all my bags asap then.
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

I can write what I have seen from many chats and threads. Believe or not, but miners still see this coin as one of profitable coin. They are willing to switch their miners to DNR when they don't know what to mine.

Don't worry about the price. All altcoins are going down. Money is concentrated in BTC.

Edit:
Wow!

wohoooo!

I agree as the true believers that really believe in this project will continue to hold and not sell. Yes some might sell to get back some costs layed out in mining the coin but from what I have heard and read with a few of the big miners is that they are holding DNR for now as they believe in the project and what the dev is doing. I don't mine DNR but I do buy coins when I get some spare BTC or if the price dips lower. I believe in DNR and the dev and will be holding my coins for the long term.
Activity: 271
Merit: 101

Edit:
Wow!

wohoooo!

Activity: 146
Why always sell sell sell?
Yup, DNR is very much alive, v1.0.8.0 is already in the works. v1.0.7.0 just came out, roughly 60-200 GH/sec on the network at any given time.

Denarius is exactly 4 months old today! Congratulations everyone!  Cool
One of good signs for coin is responsive dev. Will you be the one?
I asked about POS, I gave a screenshot. I want to get an answer.
Just say something like POS % is not 6% as stated, but 0.0006% a year. Or somehow explain why it is so.

It has been answered before. Some like the way the current PoS consensus is, others have suggested that we move to PoSv3 (that changes the PoS reward from CoinAge to utilizing generally the current supply) and with potentially masternodes at a higher percentage rate, this is something that will be debated upon over the coming months on which path we should take. So far from those I have talked to, wish to keep the PoS the way it is.

The PoS reward is set to:
Code:
nCoinAge * nRewardCoinYear / 365 / COIN;

Code:
nRewardCoinYear is equal to 0.06, COIN is equal to 100000000

So for example if you have 800 DNR in your wallet for roughly 32 hours, they will have 1 day of CoinAge (8 hours minimum for beginning maturity).

So then your nCoinAge would be 800 DNR * 1 = 800 nCoinAge

Code:
800 * 0.06 / 365 / 100000000 = 0.00000000131506849 DNR
is your estimated reward if you find a PoS block while staking. Currently only around 33% of all blocks are PoS, due to to us having PoW running currently, thus you will not get as many PoS block rewards until PoW ends.

The 0.06 (6%) is only the percentage value that is based in the code of the PoS block reward.

I'm happy with the way POS currently is. Right now DNR is more for the miners which I don't mind and POS is for the fees which I get daily from staking. Yes its a small amount but who cares when DNR can be worth a lot more in the future which I believe it will be. DNR is here for the long term as we can see by the dev, no hype and no roadmap to build hype and promises that a lot of devs can't keep. You're doing a great job Carsen! Look forward to the next wallet release. 
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
Yup, DNR is very much alive, v1.0.8.0 is already in the works. v1.0.7.0 just came out, roughly 60-200 GH/sec on the network at any given time.

Just say something like POS % is not 6% as stated, but 0.0006% a year. Or somehow explain why it is so.

It has been answered before. Some like the way the current PoS consensus is, others have suggested that we move to PoSv3 (that changes the PoS reward from CoinAge to utilizing generally the current supply) and with potentially masternodes at a higher percentage rate, this is something that will be debated upon over the coming months on which path we should take. So far from those I have talked to, wish to keep the PoS the way it is.

Code:

Code:

So for example if you have 800 DNR in your wallet for roughly 32 hours, they will have 1 day of CoinAge (8 hours minimum for beginning maturity).

Code:
is your estimated reward if you find a PoS block while staking. Currently only around 33% of all blocks are PoS, due to to us having PoW running currently, thus you will not get as many PoS block rewards until PoW ends.

The 0.06 (6%) is only the percentage value that is based in the code of the PoS block reward.
Ok. But the problem is that it is not 1/3 of 6%. It is much much lower - it is ~0.004-0,005%. With 1/3 of 6% I should receive 880*2%/365 = ~0.0482 coins a day. But it is ~0.0001.
My wallet is running for several months, so I think my coins are very matured. I see only that my weight is 131. And netweigt 16888.
How this 131 is calculated?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417

Code:

Code:

Code:

Denarius is exactly 4 months old today! Congratulations everyone!  Cool

DNR is not moving at 100% PoS yet, it's on semi PoS.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Hi everybody I'm from morocco and I'm mining dnr 3 months ago . I used 4 gtx1070 8g  that gives me 159 mh per second. does it good or no ?
look, analyze : https://hashbag.cc/bench?algo=tribus&chip=3
I have 980ti - 58mh/s
Activity: 5
Hi everybody I'm from morocco and I'm mining dnr 3 months ago . I used 4 gtx1070 8g  that gives me 159 mh per second. does it good or no ?
Activity: 728
Merit: 106

Activity: 44
After mining for a few hours, I just started having issues with http://hashbag.cc/.  Cannot connect, switching to another pool.

If you are using sgminer i just noticed that i had to remove the sgminer option in the conf file so that that line is only

Code:
pass": "c=DNR"
Activity: 357

congratulation investors . i always keep my DNR and no sell
Few more days we will see when btc fund flow back into alts or not.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417

This project is not dead and never will be with the dev we have working on DNR. The price is going down like most of the Altcoins out there because everyone wants BTC for the upcoming fork. I think now is a great opportunity to pick up some cheap DNR as once the fork is over, a lot of the funds will start to flow back into Alts. I'm holding DNR no matter what as I believe this coin has a very bright long term future.
Jump to: