Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 131. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
The price of 20 cents is too low for the production of this coin. an increase of 25% with a fall of 1.5 dollars to 20 cents. Where are the new exchanges? Even with the best wallet at such a price, the coin fell in the rating https://coinmarketcap.com below 400. We need money injections ... and big ones. p.s. I apologize for the translator

Huh?

We're at 35 cents and 800, not 400

I think where DNR is at is about right in price as more developments are released and more people start to hear about DNR the price will start to rise on its own. No need for a pump or hype here as the price will eventually start to reflect the value of the coin. This is why I keep buying more DNR when ever I can because I believe the coin will be worth a lot more in the future. Just remember that its peak was over $1 and I think its only a matter of time before it gets back up there.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
That was a strange day for DNR on cryptopia. Price fluctuates a lot, but thanks to that I was able to make some free coins.
But, at the moment price is way too low ~ 6500 satoshi.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
The price of 20 cents is too low for the production of this coin. an increase of 25% with a fall of 1.5 dollars to 20 cents. Where are the new exchanges? Even with the best wallet at such a price, the coin fell in the rating https://coinmarketcap.com below 400. We need money injections ... and big ones. p.s. I apologize for the translator

Huh?

We're at 35 cents and 800, not 400
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
legendary
Freedom&Honor
Nice to see you here @Iluvbitcoins ,
We stayed with TOR longer than we should have. I still have 25 TOR on coinexchange if it hasnt been delisted already.
I started following DNR the moment Carsen conceived it as an idea Smiley

I don't know what happened with TheTorcoin :/
All his premine is still in his wallet, so I'm afraid something happened to him Sad
And with him, Torcoin died too..

---

18% increase today.
Activity: 282
DNR is already getting on train to moon!
Activity: 616
Looking forward for the release of the new wallet. Price going up before the event, can go even higher I think.
With releases happening so often is a coin worth mining and staking.
Activity: 357
Still people seem to be selling their DNR, not sure why as the dev is here working on developments. Like I have said I'm no whale but if people want to keep selling their DNR, then I'll just keeping scooping them up at these prices. Its a long way off its peak and I'm sure it will return to its peak in the near future so right now DNR is a steal at the current price.

@Carsen will the next wallet release be a mandatory upgrade for us to update our wallets?
i don't care people what they doing , i think they will must buy it with price higher very soon . new wallet , new price high
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
Still people seem to be selling their DNR, not sure why as the dev is here working on developments. Like I have said I'm no whale but if people want to keep selling their DNR, then I'll just keeping scooping them up at these prices. Its a long way off its peak and I'm sure it will return to its peak in the near future so right now DNR is a steal at the current price.

@Carsen will the next wallet release be a mandatory upgrade for us to update our wallets?

It won't take much to have DNR go back up. For now get it cheap while you can. Dev is very active in this price range.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

Activity: 385
Merit: 257
Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana
Nice to see you here @Iluvbitcoins ,
We stayed with TOR longer than we should have. I still have 25 TOR on coinexchange if it hasnt been delisted already.
I started following DNR the moment Carsen conceived it as an idea Smiley
Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
my vega64 cards hashing 60 -70 mh/s
finally a coin worth mining with these cards!

Rumor has it, Wolf is working on an optimized Tribus kernel for Sgminer, so if or when that comes out, you should see even better hashrates.

Nice to see some AMD optimizations. Ethereum has been the dominant algo for so long for most AMD users that I think development/optimization for other algos has fallen behind a fair bit.

Most of the time smoke  will be from Fire.. So do rumor has some truth
Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Really Super  Carsen..I have anoher point : dont want t spam another post.

@ Carsen and @iluvbitcoins
If I look at our number of members im members in signature campaign.. I think we need to encourage more to join..

May be  I feel that our rewards are too low.. Why not we revise signature campaign rewards ? which make it attractive ?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
I recently committed to the "DNS" branch at github.com/carsenk/denarius, which should allow for secure records and the transfer of arbitrary names (keys) and to attach a value (data) to the names (up to 520 bytes) on the Denarius blockchain and to provide a DNS server (Just run denariusd -dnrdns to startup the DNS server with DNR if you are testing out the DNS branch on the Git), the version of DNR will be increased to v1.5 upon release of these features to the more general public, along with more documentation and information on these new features that will be coming. I do not currently have an ETA. v1.0.7.0 should come out sooner than v1.5 this week sometime. If you have any feedback about the new branch and additions please contact me in our Gitter/Slack chat or PM me here!  Cool
Denariuum is coming soon on the upcoming wallet yo.
legendary
Freedom&Honor
Round 13 signature campaign payments have been sent out!

From now on there will be a 1 DNR bonus for the rounds best quality poster Smiley

If you wish to join us, do so here!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19828372

Smiley
Activity: 157
ARweY484XkBSRCaPMATy9PCfrKJkgqWF6T
Some really cool features have been teased on Gitter. Keep up the good work!
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
DNR definitely need more publicity at the moment.

Probably need to check out $DNR hashtags on twitter while watching gitter and slack.
Activity: 357
any plans to open a discord channel?

i think dev have so many plan to development this project , i guess we need a forum better discord channel .

The perfect solution to organize the information for that kind of project is a forum. And there is already one, check the first page of the ANN:  https://denariustalk.org/
Also, there is a slack channel. Discord and telegram are only good if you want to get an answer to a problem quickly. Otherwise, very hard to follow.

i believe a forum and a slack channel is perfect marketing channel . awesome , we have a one .
DNR definitely need more publicity at the moment.
Jump to: