Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 174. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
Yup you can leave someone trust feedback on this forum without ever having dealt with anyone.

If you actually look at my feedback I have quite a few positives.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
huh? what is tath Carsen Trust: -2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
No, it's
Trust: -1: -1 / +1
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

Look at:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19760914
Activity: 181
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
@dev, do you plan l releasibg a roadmap / updating the community with proof content on what you're doing with this project? That would really helo, also to prove your reputation otherwise.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Actually had a question can I be Staking and Mining at the same time or do they both use my GPU for their operations?

Also wanted to say keep it up looking great so far and more exchanges will definitely help with awareness. I actually just joined this forum to comment on this thread lol.

What are the plans for the future of this platform?

I'm doing both.

Same here and have been for over a week now and it's been going well so far.

Great to see that DNR will be listed for trading on Cryptopia soon which will help gain more trading volume and may even push the price up to over $1. I have also tweeted to Bittrex to see if they will list DNR on their exchange as the more exchanges DNR is on the better it will be for future growth.
wow great news and great time to buy more dnr as we knew that if ever another exchange will list this coin more investors will join the project
and if ever trex will accept it as well though im not sure if dev will be willing to pay 3btc in order to have some place out from that exchange it
will more hype for sure. good luck
Activity: 140
DeepOnion ♡
Core increase is increase in temp !! Is that stable ?

I have 6x1060 . I get around 10 DNR without overclocking
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I was getting around 7/8 DNR/day at 70mh/s but this has dropped to 4/5.

I mine on hashbag.cc using a 1080ti , core + 180 mem -500 80% TDP

Does anyone know the best settings to use?

Is it worth manually setting the difficulty in the ccminer config?

get around 10 - 12 % rejected share on hashbag yesterday, what happend
my hashrate 130mh/s ussually i can earn 12-13 coin / day

More miners = Higher diff and lower payments!

i get 5,75 DNR/day  with 3x MSI GTX 1060 6GB  - 77MH/s  core +186  mem -502  70W
Activity: 258

More miners = Higher diff and lower payments!
Activity: 179

Activity: 22

Activity: 19
So according to this, whattomine is pretty wrong, because when i set 600000kh/s it returns 39.136851 per day. But according to 1DNR per 10Mh per day - going from a 135Mh/sec miner, i shoud do atleast 60dnr per day.

Yeah, whattomine is currently wrong. Difficulty fluctuates fast due to the fast block time and their stuff doesn't average it out well. It's still in 'BETA' and their exchange pricing doesn't work either (although once we get on Cryptopia that should fix it).

You should see roughly 60dnr/day with a 600Mhs rig.

https://hashbag.cc/  i only see configuration for nvidiacards, why not put one for sgminer from amd. Aso i see in your benchmarking for nvidia, that core is more important than memory ?

sgminer does not currently support the stats methods, only ccminer supports it. there are some sgminer benches on yiimp.ccminer.org as tpruvot has done a few beta tests of sgminer stats on his own pool.

and yes for tribus, core is the most important.

"You should see roughly 60dnr/day with a 600Mhs rig."

Solo?
Activity: 298
hashbag.cc
So according to this, whattomine is pretty wrong, because when i set 600000kh/s it returns 39.136851 per day. But according to 1DNR per 10Mh per day - going from a 135Mh/sec miner, i shoud do atleast 60dnr per day.

Yeah, whattomine is currently wrong. Difficulty fluctuates fast due to the fast block time and their stuff doesn't average it out well. It's still in 'BETA' and their exchange pricing doesn't work either (although once we get on Cryptopia that should fix it).

You should see roughly 60dnr/day with a 600Mhs rig.

https://hashbag.cc/  i only see configuration for nvidiacards, why not put one for sgminer from amd. Aso i see in your benchmarking for nvidia, that core is more important than memory ?

sgminer does not currently support the stats methods, only ccminer supports it. there are some sgminer benches on yiimp.ccminer.org as tpruvot has done a few beta tests of sgminer stats on his own pool.

and yes for tribus, core is the most important.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Actually had a question can I be Staking and Mining at the same time or do they both use my GPU for their operations?

Also wanted to say keep it up looking great so far and more exchanges will definitely help with awareness. I actually just joined this forum to comment on this thread lol.

I'm doing both.

Same here and have been for over a week now and it's been going well so far.

Great to see that DNR will be listed for trading on Cryptopia soon which will help gain more trading volume and may even push the price up to over $1. I have also tweeted to Bittrex to see if they will list DNR on their exchange as the more exchanges DNR is on the better it will be for future growth.
Activity: 5

I'm doing both.
Activity: 192
Merit: 101

You can stake and mine at the same time. Mining uses either your cpu or your gpu and staking only uses your cpu.
Activity: 9
Yes, memory is not affected at all
http://piccy.info/view3/11389552/321b971515fe2198cc0c84b1fd8f1e45/orig/
Activity: 14

Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
Whattomine is not going to be accurate, the network hashrate does fluctuate often, so you will not get an accurate reading from Whattomine, their calculator is still in Beta and will probably not function correctly in general.
Activity: 683
Merit: 251

Cryptopia.co.nz listing has been paid for and submitted! Thank you everyone for your donations!! Cool
This is great news, looking forward to it. This coin was very interested in me and I will be happy to continue to pay attention to. Wink
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Price spiking, very nice!
Jump to: