Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 173. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 356
Merit: 102
I can't find 1060 hash rate for Tribus algo, anyone here can give me estimate?
1060 6Gb 26Mh/s +170\-502 (core\memory)
Activity: 192
Merit: 101
It seems that yiimp.ccminer.org is down, in the meantime, feel free to use my pool. xD

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://kawaiipool.party:8533

Hourly payouts, 0.5% fee.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I am trying to get my miner working and I just can't get it hashing right.  I took a 3 GPU rig (rx480's) running Windows 10 and downloaded Sgminer x64 5.3.8.  I created a batch file with the following in it:

sgminer.exe -k tribus -o stratum_tcp://kawaiipool.party:8533 -u -p c=DNR

The miner fires up and runs by my 3 GPUs are not hashing, it just looks like my integrated GPU hashing at approx 300 KH/s.  I got rid of the 16.9.2 AMD drivers and downloaded 17.4. 

Any ideas? I am not married to any pools yet, I just want to get my farm pointed towards this coin!

Thanks,

i have 1 RX480 and use the following:
sgminer.exe --kernel tribus -o stratum+tcp://kawaiipool.party:8533 -u DHfShjLBUqwVKKtd7U1HNn6dW6V6Nr6WCA -p d=0.002 -I 19

or

sgminer.exe -k tribus -o stratum+tcp://hashbag.cc:8688 -u DHfShjLBUqwVKKtd7U1HNn6dW6V6Nr6WCA -p d=0.002 -I 19

running stock and getting around 31Mh/s.

Activity: 25
I was getting around 7/8 DNR/day at 70mh/s but this has dropped to 4/5.

I mine on hashbag.cc using a 1080ti , core + 180 mem -500 80% TDP

Does anyone know the best settings to use?

Is it worth manually setting the difficulty in the ccminer config?

get around 10 - 12 % rejected share on hashbag yesterday, what happend
my hashrate 130mh/s ussually i can earn 12-13 coin / day

More miners = Higher diff and lower payments!

i get 5,75 DNR/day  with 3x MSI GTX 1060 6GB  - 77MH/s  core +186  mem -502  70W

25-26 MH/s   - 1 x GTX 1060 6 GB
Activity: 39
20-25M
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417

Any news on coinomi/shapeshift and cryptopia?

Coinomi said it will be added in their next coming update, should be anytime, they have not provided me an exact date. If its not out by Monday of this coming week I will contact them again.

Cryptopia is adding DNR on Friday New Zealand Time according to their support. Cool
Activity: 728
Merit: 275

Any news on coinomi/shapeshift and cryptopia?
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
hashbag.cc
@dev, do you plan l releasibg a roadmap / updating the community with proof content on what you're doing with this project? That would really helo, also to prove your reputation otherwise.
Perhaps I should add to this that I do support DNR, but some updates/clarification/communication would be nice.

Updates come here as required.. I suppose we could update the OP with the things we're announcing but as far as a roadmap goes, the only plans for Denarius are to bring it to a wider market. This is not a hype coin and I don't think we want to be, we just want to be a successful coin. The coin already works - Denarius is already at functional status with everything required released already including a web wallet, all platform miners, many mining pools & popular exchange support.

This is a fast moving development, in the last month we have released many things which other coins have 'on their roadmap'. This is probably why I personally believe roadmaps are redundant and only really made to hype a coin so the value is higher than it otherwise should be.

As a related question, what kind of things would you like to see on a roadmap for Denarius?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
@dev, do you plan l releasibg a roadmap / updating the community with proof content on what you're doing with this project? That would really helo, also to prove your reputation otherwise.
Perhaps I should add to this that I do support DNR, but some updates/clarification/communication would be nice.

No roadmap, but I will occasionally release updates, they will just come when they come
Whitescroll is coming soon, it will describe the technical aspects of Denarius more
Activity: 179
I am trying to get my miner working and I just can't get it hashing right.  I took a 3 GPU rig (rx480's) running Windows 10 and downloaded Sgminer x64 5.3.8.  I created a batch file with the following in it:

The miner fires up and runs by my 3 GPUs are not hashing, it just looks like my integrated GPU hashing at approx 300 KH/s.  I got rid of the 16.9.2 AMD drivers and downloaded 17.4. 

Any ideas? I am not married to any pools yet, I just want to get my farm pointed towards this coin!

Thanks,
I believe something wrong with your setting, even my rx 460 get 13 mh / z  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 181
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
hashbag.cc
ccminer-2.2-skunk has been released with skunk algo and also updated tribus cuda kernel.

you can download hashbag's version here: https://hashbag.cc/ccminer-2.2-skunk.zip includes configs for hashbag tribus

(original code was at http://ccminer.org/preview/ccminer-2.2-skunk.7z)
Activity: 157
ARweY484XkBSRCaPMATy9PCfrKJkgqWF6T

Thanks,

Try adding –gpu-platform 0, or –gpu-platform 1, or maybe –gpu-platform 2. This should force either intel or AMD for hashing
hashbag.cc
I am trying to get my miner working and I just can't get it hashing right.  I took a 3 GPU rig (rx480's) running Windows 10 and downloaded Sgminer x64 5.3.8.  I created a batch file with the following in it:

The miner fires up and runs by my 3 GPUs are not hashing, it just looks like my integrated GPU hashing at approx 300 KH/s.  I got rid of the 16.9.2 AMD drivers and downloaded 17.4.  

Thanks,

Try booting with --gpu-platform 1:

sgminer.exe -k tribus --gpu-platform 1 -o stratum+tcp://pool.hashbag.cc:8688 -u -p c=DNR

to double check the gpu platform you want to run with run "sgminer.exe -n" it should show your gpu platforms that are installed, more than likely platform 0 is the intel opencl

If all else fails or if you just want to remove the intel opencl platform check in this registry key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/Khronos/OpenCL/Vendors OR
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Wow6432Node/Software/Khronos/OpenCL/Vendors

it should list your openCL vendors. if the intel opencl is in there set the DWORD value to 1, then it should disappear from the platform enumeration and your AMD OpenCL will be the '0'th gpu platform
Activity: 47

Thanks,
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Yobit would have been nice 2 weeks ago when they should have listed us. Now they can kiss off, who cares we have Cryptopia any moment, and then Bittrex is the future. Yobit is losing what little faith people used to have in it, just like C-Cex.
it will be a much awaited for all of us who have some dnr inside our wallets if cryptopia open the trade it will bring attention and if trex will add
this that would be the big hype for sure, dev really working further just don't know why yobit taking lonegr time to start the trade, if they do
it will also attract investors/traders from their platform.
hashbag.cc
Yobit already got paid a couple of times for premium listing, they've made off with all of the premium listing fees without so much as replying to anyone. However that seems pretty typical of Yobit these days... so onward and upward to better exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Yobit would have been nice 2 weeks ago when they should have listed us. Now they can kiss off, who cares we have Cryptopia any moment, and then Bittrex is the future. Yobit is losing what little faith people used to have in it, just like C-Cex.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Yobit News!
DNR premium request submitted and should be listed within the next 4-7 days stay tuned!
Jump to: