Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 177. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
so, anyone can make a calculation for 600mh/s, dnr per day?

I'd estimate ~80 give or take at current difficulty.

Hmm, I didn't know DNR was on whattomine yet.... cool. Smiley It looks like it's still in testing phase though, no results given when I tried it.

u must set value for btc exchange for it to show, but you can just add kh/s, carefull here is not mh/s, see the amount calcultaed, than *0.4 $. Anyway for 600,000kh/s it says 46.3 dnr per day

I think the default difficulty on whattomine is not accurate. When I look at the average of the past 100 blocks here, https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dnr/ - it looks like it's quite abit lower. I know it's small sample size, but based on what I've had over the past 3 days mining I made my rough estimate of 80 coins for 600 mh/s.... I'll be keeping an eye on it going forward to see if I've just been extra lucky. Smiley
so, anyone can make a calculation for 600mh/s, dnr per day?

I'd estimate ~80 give or take at current difficulty.

Hmm, I didn't know DNR was on whattomine yet.... cool. Smiley It looks like it's still in testing phase though, no results given when I tried it.
Activity: 676
Merit: 250
A lil more documentation on linux would be nice , I am running denariusd but how can I interact with it ?

Cant find anything like denarius-cli or something similar-

You would do:
Code:
denariusd 

So for example:

Code:
denariusd getinfo

To print out info about Denarius, you can utilize any of the JSON RPC commands.

Cheers for the infos , but I kinda gave up - I wanted to run a pool (been fiddling with unomp)

If anyone could throw me some tips on how to implement a new algo to existing pool softwares I would greatly appreciate it.
Activity: 271
Merit: 101
Hi all,

I've read whole thread. All 49 pages.  Smiley
During the reading I was convinced to switch my mining to Denarius. I like the idea to be part of new coin!  Smiley

Also I must give credits to Carsen and other developers how development is going really fast. Good work! If you continue with this speed, there will be no barrier for bigger coin adoption.

I know that Carsen is now focused on development and adding DNR to exchanges. But I agree with someone from previous posts that roadmap should be published. I have few questions related to DNR future, but I will leave them for some other posts.

That will be all from me for my first post here!

Keep up the good work! Smiley

Vlado
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
A lil more documentation on linux would be nice , I am running denariusd but how can I interact with it ?

You would do:
Code:
denariusd

So for example:

Code:
denariusd getinfo

To print out info about Denarius, you can utilize any of the JSON RPC commands.
mro
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

I have the same problem too.

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Anyone who is getting a false virus hit, please have your AV software report it as false and safe. This is how those things get fixed.
Activity: 112
Merit: 100
Windows, and many Anti-virus programs, like to flag the irc bot as a virus. You can google what an irc bot actually is and you'll see that it's not a virus. No need to worry, it's safe. Smiley
I know what is irc-bot.Maybe simple fix code , because antivirus delete wallet.
Make Userfriendly.  Wink
Should be p2p protocol alarm, the computer will be alert
Yea we can just add the addnodes from exchange sites list.

i.e. : https://www.coinexchange.io/network/peers/DNR
sls
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Windows, and many Anti-virus programs, like to flag the irc bot as a virus. You can google what an irc bot actually is and you'll see that it's not a virus. No need to worry, it's safe. Smiley
Make Userfriendly.  Wink

I have no control over whether or not your anti-virus decides to flag it as a IRC bot. I did submit false positives to several larger anti-virus companies, but still waiting to hear back.

I may remove the IRC code entirely eventually, but it does help to assist with connections between nodes when you launch the wallet.
Remove irc code
If needed always may add master node in conf file  Cool
Make Userfriendly.  Wink

I have no control over whether or not your anti-virus decides to flag it as a IRC bot. I did submit false positives to several larger anti-virus companies, but still waiting to hear back.

I may remove the IRC code entirely eventually, but it does help to assist with connections between nodes when you launch the wallet.
sls
Make Userfriendly.  Wink
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
ARweY484XkBSRCaPMATy9PCfrKJkgqWF6T
Hi fix this plz
\Denarius-QT\Denarius.exe;Trojan.Win32.IRCbot.avhd;  Roll Eyes

False positive
sls
Hi fix this plz
\Denarius-QT\Denarius.exe;Trojan.Win32.IRCbot.avhd;  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
I do not understand, pos work? Because I have green icone
https://s17.postimg.org/wiuw0xv8v/img.jpg

Its on POW. You get a really tiny amount for staking right now.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I do not understand, pos work? Because I have green icone
https://s17.postimg.org/wiuw0xv8v/img.jpg
Jump to: