Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 183. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Guys, sgminer and ccminer both works great, what is in your bat or config file ?
At first, redownload sgminer or ccminer from the link at page 1

I've literally copied and pasted the suggested .bat and config - after replacing the wallet address - for sgminer and it didn't work.

If you have any other suggestions I'm all ears.

Try with the Crimson driver  version 16.11.5 or 16.12.1. Do not OC.
If you have integrated graphics you must use --gpu-platform argument in your .bat file
Activity: 260
Merit: 102
DNR is on sale, with a 10m cap, 1-2 years from now before PoS is over, it will be a sought after coin for sure. To get into top ten, it would need to be worth $21 at 10m coins... The fact that it's .8 now after only a few weeks says a lot.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
Carsen, will we still have an update today?

Yup should be! Just kinking out a few bugs still Tongue
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Carsen, will we still have an update today?
A really nice looking wallet, mining available for GPUs, exchanges... I'm impressed by the speed at which all this came about.

How long have you been working on this Carson?

The idea came to me and I brought it to life, so far a couple weeks just since launch really Cool I am glad you are impressed!

The Slack and Gitter are really growing as well around 100-200 Denarians in each! Join us if you haven't already! Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 294
A really nice looking wallet, mining available for GPUs, exchanges... I'm impressed by the speed at which all this came about.

How long have you been working on this Carson?
Activity: 234
Guys, sgminer and ccminer both works great, what is in your bat or config file ?

I've literally copied and pasted the suggested .bat and config - after replacing the wallet address - for sgminer and it didn't work.

You may need to right click the files and choose properties.The next windows will have a check box at the bottom named unblock. Check that for all the files in that folder. sgminer.exe,msvcr120.dll and dnr.cmd . Windows 10 blocks almost all miners by default. If you have already done this and you are still getting 200k hash check you memory speed in msi afterburner. If you have the 570 modded and/or overclocked too much it will go into safe mode and drop your memory speed to 300 mhz. If that happened you need to restart the pc before trying again.
  If you built the kernal and you had not previously unblocked all the files, redownload and unblock everything. This is the only problem I had. Which was my fault. After that it ran great.

Well we would need a little more information to go off than it just not working, do you have the error log? Have you tried running it just in a command prompt? What driver version do you have?
Activity: 19

My ccminer usaually close itself. Anyone found the same issue?
Probably from my network not connect to yiim pool as well.
How to solve these?

I get the same, so i mine EXP insted of DNR with my AMD Card.
Dont get answear here when ask dev for help. Only that i need to truy another driver. But that dosent help me.

Yea have you tried the latest version of sgminer? 5.3.8? There is a lot of different flags and options you can use with sgminer to ensure it will run, can you post a screenshot of the error you get?

Also Denarius and the Tribus algo were just added to http://zpool.ca Cool
Activity: 137
Activity: 258
How to solve these?

I get the same, so i mine EXP insted of DNR with my AMD Card.
Dont get answear here when ask dev for help. Only that i need to truy another driver. But that dosent help me.
Activity: 58
How to solve these?

Activity: 192
Merit: 101
I get alot of Invalid Shares, atleast it says so in the miner. And also it says ~20Kh/s hashrate for rx 570. Is there a bug so it means 20Mh/s ?

Did you remember to specify the correct kernel?
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
The future of cryptocurrecy
Activity: 258
I get alot of Invalid Shares, atleast it says so in the miner. And also it says ~20Kh/s hashrate for rx 570. Is there a bug so it means 20Mh/s ?

Something wrong then it dosent not mean 20 Mh/s
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
How works exactly the PoS system? Wallet just needs to have coins in it (mined from me or not)?

POS works if your wallet unlocked.
Jump to: