Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 198. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
To stake, just need an open wallet or need to have coins on it?

Yup you will need DNR in the wallet for it to stake, the coins will need to be a minimum of 8 hours old to start staking Wink
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
To stake, just need an open wallet or need to have coins on it?
Please, give us instructions for GPU solo mining Huh

You would want to use either sgminer or ccminer depending on your brand of GPU (AMD or NVIDIA), then instead of pointing your GPU to the pool you'd be pointing it to your local Denarius wallet. You would need to setup a .conf file similar to usual solo mining for Denarius and then point the GPU to like -o http://127.0.0.1:32339 -u denariusrpcuser -p denariusrpcpass

Its almost exactly the same as solo mining with a CPU, just different software.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Please, give us instructions for GPU solo mining Huh
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
easy to 30k sat  Cheesy

Be smart, do not sell  Wink
The new fools sell at this price  Grin

I just invested more into DNR. I think it will continue to go up in value Smiley
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
easy to 30k sat  Cheesy

The new fools sell at this price  Grin
Activity: 200
DNR will be up to 100k satoshi   Cheesy
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
easy to 30k sat  Cheesy

Be smart, do not sell  Wink

Yup, lots of great things are coming Wink Cool I updated the NodeJS wallet last night in case anyone missed my post.

How many coins does it take to get the POS process started?

No minimum Wink

I just invested into this coin. The low market cap and low coin supply makes this have a ton of potential. The price could really rise IMO. Is the developer actively trying to get this coin listed on bigger exchangers?

Yes we have been trying to get on Yobit and Bittrex is definitely in the plans!
Price and volume are increasing fast!
Activity: 137
easy to 30k sat  Cheesy

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
now it's 20k sat Smiley if carlsen make true decisions and make too effort it will be succesfull.
go DNR
I just invested into this coin. The low market cap and low coin supply makes this have a ton of potential. The price could really rise IMO. Is the developer actively trying to get this coin listed on bigger exchangers?
Activity: 12
Activity: 51
How many coins does it take to get the POS process started?
Activity: 224
Denarius is really great, now its rate reaches 18k Satoshi in just 6 days of launch, I want to know how much this coin rate after 1-2 months.
Will it survive? Because as we know, july there will be many ICOs from some big projects. Hopefully Denarius coins can continue to survive
GOC
Activity: 34
Forgive him, he's a newb. Doesn't get that messaging in the wallet gets false hits till you submit it to AV companies.
That said, I've been running the wallet on two machines since launch and there is  NO malware. I always run a few of
my own AV scans on all new wallets as well as virustotal. I also always run Zonealarm firewall, so any  program that
executes needs to ask permission for incoming or outgoing traffic as well as interacting with Windows OS. I can see
exactly what and when the wallet asks for permission and it is all fine and normal for a modified QT wallet.
hope y will not end with all your wallet clean , from all those coin stealer that can be installed ,
Zone alarm will not warn u about each connection , u will allow or forbid a program connection on a port , once allowed it can do whatever it want ,
Just as side note most those virus and coin stealer will disable your firewall or make them useless , sound like u are the noob and do not know how those virus works.

he guy if you dont want the coin, go away then and dont make a fool out of yourself
go mine an other coin
Haha. gargouri20011 raised an valid concern.
Activity: 258
Nobody know why my wallet only stack 148 coins of my tottal 1370?
What is about translate your website on russian?

No more bounties will be given out for translations at this time.

Also.....Just updated the Denarius NodeJS Web Wallet to include USD and BTC pricing (simply click the balance in USD to swap to BTC)

https://github.com/carsenk/denariusnodewallet - Checkout the Github! Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
What is about translate your website on russian?

yeah i can translate whole website into Chinese, also i am familiar with HTML coding.
Jump to: