Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 199. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 253
What is about translate your website on russian?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Forgive him, he's a newb. Doesn't get that messaging in the wallet gets false hits till you submit it to AV companies.
That said, I've been running the wallet on two machines since launch and there is  NO malware. I always run a few of
my own AV scans on all new wallets as well as virustotal. I also always run Zonealarm firewall, so any  program that
executes needs to ask permission for incoming or outgoing traffic as well as interacting with Windows OS. I can see
exactly what and when the wallet asks for permission and it is all fine and normal for a modified QT wallet.
hope y will not end with all your wallet clean , from all those coin stealer that can be installed ,
Zone alarm will not warn u about each connection , u will allow or forbid a program connection on a port , once allowed it can do whatever it want ,
Just as side note most those virus and coin stealer will disable your firewall or make them useless , sound like u are the noob and do not know how those virus works.

he guy if you dont want the coin, go away then and dont make a fool out of yourself
go mine an other coin
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
@DEv

sent you translation in PM, waiting for bounty Cheesy

Translation bounties are no longer available. I updated the OP a few days ago reflecting this, only bounties are available are for mining pools. I do apologize but if your willing to just share your translation it would be very appreciated!

Hi Dev, Do you have 32 bit version of GPU miner, I have old system and old GPU, so i hope to work with this,

Also reserve Chinese and Urdu translation if still available.

I do believe Chinese was taken, but Urdu would be available. Send me a PM with the link and your address!

Currently only 64-bit is available and recommended, or you could attempt to compile it yourself for 32-bit....if I find the time I can do so, I will also let tpruvot know that you wanting a 32-bit version.

Also I feel this would be a great time to ask all of you....What would you like to see in Denarius besides the current features improving? I would like to go the direction of what you guys are wanting and looking for.

you didn't tell me earlier, now when i have  sent you the translation you are telling me. earlier you asked to PM you the translation.
Thats not fair.
And now if i insist, you would find bugs in my translation, so finally you have withdrew your earlier statement.

Sorry cryptaxo, I have a lot to take care of and keep track of, please send me your address again I will send you the translation bounty as promised.

DNvKEBNKKPPLXRj286M2JQiAVbeXgtnVPg

this is my DNR address
@DEv

Translation bounties are no longer available. I updated the OP a few days ago reflecting this, only bounties are available are for mining pools. I do apologize but if your willing to just share your translation it would be very appreciated!

Hi Dev, Do you have 32 bit version of GPU miner, I have old system and old GPU, so i hope to work with this,

I do believe Chinese was taken, but Urdu would be available. Send me a PM with the link and your address!

Currently only 64-bit is available and recommended, or you could attempt to compile it yourself for 32-bit....if I find the time I can do so, I will also let tpruvot know that you wanting a 32-bit version.

Also I feel this would be a great time to ask all of you....What would you like to see in Denarius besides the current features improving? I would like to go the direction of what you guys are wanting and looking for.

you didn't tell me earlier, now when i have  sent you the translation you are telling me. earlier you asked to PM you the translation.
Thats not fair.
And now if i insist, you would find bugs in my translation, so finally you have withdrew your earlier statement.

Sorry cryptaxo, I have a lot to take care of and keep track of, please send me your address again I will send you the translation bounty as promised.
Hi carlsen, any reward for website article post? I remember you as a great developer but some time you goes rouge, and why the hell is a red tag under your profile?

Hey, Yea we could work something out, PM me some more details or hop in the Gitter or Slack! Cool

One word: Goblins.  Roll Eyes Otherwise I did I make a statement about it https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19684076
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Hi carlsen, any reward for website article post? I remember you as a great developer but some time you goes rouge, and why the hell is a red tag under your profile?
@DEv

Thats not fair.
Activity: 192
Merit: 101
Using cpuminer-opt 3.6.6 I managed to get 226kH/s on my laptop i5 6300HQ @ 2.3GHz.
@DEv

@DEv

still waiting for 32bit nvidia miner (built with 32bit cuda toolkit Cheesy i.e. 6.5, 7)
Denarius [DNR] is being added to the Coinomi Mobile Wallet app! https://coinomi.com/

They also have a Desktop Wallet coming soon that will feature Denarius as well: https://twitter.com/CoinomiWallet/status/827667543963877377

The Coinomi Team stated it will take around 2 weeks to complete the full integration due to the new Tribus PoW algorithm. I will update everyone the moment I hear it is available!
GOC
Activity: 34
Enough, look at the source and compile the wallet yourself. There is no virus, there is in wallet messaging capabilities which falsly sets of some AV.
Wallet trips ClamAV, means ransom-ware virus added.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
A couple of CPU mining hashrate results with the newest CPUminer-opt v3.6.6 by Jobla, for those interested. Using aes-avx2 for the best results on both cpus.

Intel i7 6700K at stock 4.0 ghz = ~200 kh/s per thread

AMD Ryzen R7 1700X at stock 3.5 ghz = ~175 kh/s per thread

Performance per thread seems to be directly related to clock speed and little else. Typically my R7 1700X whips my i7 6700K very handily in CPU Mining, even when set to use the same number of threads. I'm curious to see if anyone else got better results with Ryzen, since this was surprisingly a win for Intel (at the same number of threads of course).

Dude, Intel is slightly faster per thread. But AMD Ryzen has 16 threads and Intel has 8 threads, so the R7 1700X is almost twice as fast period. Well about 87% faster or so. Even so your cpus are getting like 1.6-2MH/s and a GPU gets like 18-60Mh/s. So you need a lot of cpus.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
A couple of CPU mining hashrate results with the newest CPUminer-opt v3.6.6 by Jobla, for those interested. Using aes-avx2 for the best results on both cpus.

Intel i7 6700K at stock 4.0 ghz = ~200 kh/s per thread

AMD Ryzen R7 1700X at stock 3.5 ghz = ~175 kh/s per thread

Performance per thread seems to be directly related to clock speed and little else. Typically my R7 1700X whips my i7 6700K very handily in CPU Mining, even when set to use the same number of threads. I'm curious to see if anyone else got better results with Ryzen, since this was surprisingly a win for Intel (at the same number of threads of course).
wow Dev Carsen finally lauched his coin.... thats nice indeed...

are bounties still available???

There are mining pool bounties available still and a faucet bounty, all others have been redeemed already. I may come out with some more here in the coming weeks.

There is a signature campaign still running and we do random small giveaways in the Gitter and Slack chats! Cool
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Cryptowhiz
wow Dev Carsen finally lauched his coin.... thats nice indeed...

are bounties still available???
Activity: 84

I like that it's a coin asic resistant and that everyone can mine if they wish to try.
That includes people with old equipment who can also have a little bite of cake for fun.
I support the motion that if its possible let include binaries for win32
I would love to build it but my skills are not enough for that.
Currently everything to mine DNR is for 64bit, including the cpuminer! so its a good idea to invite more little miners (win32) to join the party Smiley

(And ofc also I have some old stuff with win32 heh)
Jump to: