Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 201. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
when you plan to implement web wallet on the server for mass use?

Very soon, ex_mac should be setting one up, if he doesn't or even if he does I will still be seeking legal advice sometime this week to see if I can do so within my country as I would prefer to have an official one setup.
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
when you plan to implement web wallet on the server for mass use?

DenariusV1  - 2014  Huh    This is version 2? 

It became 46 times less coins.

It's a different project altogether. The similarities end at the name.

It is important / so that this project does not end as well as the previous one

This project has absolutely zero relation to the last project. The other project is unfortunately dead at this point...It was just a coincidence that I ended up using the same name. Ticker symbols are different as well. The original creator of that project actually posted in this thread at one point giving his regards.
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016

DenariusV1  - 2014  Huh    This is version 2? 

It became 46 times less coins.

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/10665-denarius-drs-information/

http://www.denarius.info/

denarius.conf

rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=31333
port=31334
gen=0
server=1
addnode=108.61.158.107
addnode=192.99.35.133
addnode=192.241.241.127
addnode=82.75.141.118

It's a different project altogether. The similarities end at the name.

It is important / so that this project does not end as well as the previous one
Hi Dev, Do you have 32 bit version of GPU miner, I have old system and old GPU, so i hope to work with this,

Also reserve Chinese and Urdu translation if still available.

I do believe Chinese was taken, but Urdu would be available. Send me a PM with the link and your address!

Currently only 64-bit is available and recommended, or you could attempt to compile it yourself for 32-bit....if I find the time I can do so, I will also let tpruvot know that you wanting a 32-bit version.

Also I feel this would be a great time to ask all of you....What would you like to see in Denarius besides the current features improving? I would like to go the direction of what you guys are wanting and looking for.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Hi Dev, Do you have 32 bit version of GPU miner, I have old system and old GPU, so i hope to work with this,

Also reserve Chinese and Urdu translation if still available.
GOC
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I've caught and warned people about plenty of wallet viruses since 2013. I caught Oreo Coin and that Vampire or Blood Coin viruses and was first to warn people on the forum. There is no virus here. Compile from source if you want.
There is a thing called Anti-Virus!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
I will try to test this on a few different CPUs with the new cpu optiminer by jobla, and post my results over the Holidays. It's always fun to test out a new coin. Smiley
RPC Updates will be coming this week to Denarius itself...Along with more than likely some Encrypted Messaging improvements

Also on the todo list for the near future would be to add encrypted messaging and stealth addresses to the web wallet as well
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
I've caught and warned people about plenty of wallet viruses since 2013. I caught Oreo Coin and that Vampire or Blood Coin viruses and was first to warn people on the forum. There is no virus here. Compile from source if you want.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Forgive him, he's a newb. Doesn't get that messaging in the wallet gets false hits till you submit it to AV companies.
That said, I've been running the wallet on two machines since launch and there is  NO malware. I always run a few of
my own AV scans on all new wallets as well as virustotal. I also always run Zonealarm firewall, so any  program that
executes needs to ask permission for incoming or outgoing traffic as well as interacting with Windows OS. I can see
exactly what and when the wallet asks for permission and it is all fine and normal for a modified QT wallet.
hope y will not end with all your wallet clean , from all those coin stealer that can be installed ,
Zone alarm will not warn u about each connection , u will allow or forbid a program connection on a port , once allowed it can do whatever it want ,
Just as side note most those virus and coin stealer will disable your firewall or make them useless , sound like u are the noob and do not know how those virus works.
legendary
Forgive him, he's a newb. Doesn't get that messaging in the wallet gets false hits till you submit it to AV companies.
That said, I've been running the wallet on two machines since launch and there is  NO malware. I always run a few of
my own AV scans on all new wallets as well as virustotal. I also always run Zonealarm firewall, so any  program that
executes needs to ask permission for incoming or outgoing traffic as well as interacting with Windows OS. I can see
exactly what and when the wallet asks for permission and it is all fine and normal for a modified QT wallet.

Here you go troll. That is a bit better explained to you Wink

Here you go scammer . That is a bit better explained to you Wink

Did you even read anything that was said above?

Here you go scammer . That is a bit better explained to you Wink

nProtect    Trojan/W32.IRCBot.25479168    20170703

Kaspersky    Trojan.Win32.IRCbot.auyn    20170702

ZoneAlarm by Check Point    Trojan.Win32.IRCbot.auyn    20170702

Ikarus    Trojan.Win32.IRCBot    20170702

Rising    Trojan.IRCbot!8.588 (cloud:wdVqwwTfNQ)    20170703

AegisLab    Troj.W32.Ircbot!c    20170702

TrendMicro-HouseCall    Suspicious_GEN.F47V0630    20170702

McAfee    Artemis!EE8E89B8E622    20170703

McAfee-GW-Edition    Artemis    20170702
It a virus , 9 antivirus already say it is the virus .
false alert can be 2 or 3 not 9

PEOPLE STAY AWAY

Are you new to cryptocurrency or something? IRC is a common protocol for connecting the nodes together and heuristics analysis always pulls up IRC connections that are in zip files unless the routine as detected by heuristics is marked in the database as being OK. Any changes to the routine (e.g. improvements to the code) will change the heuristics analysis and pull up the red flag again until the virus company checks it over which is usually done by submitting a false positive to the company who will then mark it over in their database again at which point the file will no longer fail.

If you take a look at the source code for the project you will see the IRC code, there is nothing dodgy going on there.

As far as your complaints about the premine go, I don't feel they are particularly valid either. If you look at the block explorer, you'll see a significant chunk of the premine has already been distributed around to other wallets. I don't believe Carsen has even put a single coin on the market. As far as I am aware, Carsen has quit his gainful employment to focus on this project full-time and regardless of previous history I doubt he would want to dump his premine early because it hurts the value of the coin - a coin which given the statistics should be reasonably valuable in the short to medium term and once PoW is over, more than likely very valuable.

I have seen other projects with readily ASIC-mineable algorithms posted as 'NO PREMINE!' - you can bet your bottom dollar the dev booted up his ASIC farm the second the coin was released and mined 5-10% of the coin supply at low diff before anyone else could get in on the action. Other coins released with huge supplies recently have already 300m+ on the market even though as per the block reward structure in code there should be less than 1m circulating.

Activity: 298
Merit: 100
hashbag.cc
It a virus , 9 antivirus already say it is the virus .
false alert can be 2 or 3 not 9

PEOPLE STAY AWAY

Are you new to cryptocurrency or something? IRC is a common protocol for connecting the nodes together and heuristics analysis always pulls up IRC connections that are in zip files unless the routine as detected by heuristics is marked in the database as being OK. Any changes to the routine (e.g. improvements to the code) will change the heuristics analysis and pull up the red flag again until the virus company checks it over which is usually done by submitting a false positive to the company who will then mark it over in their database again at which point the file will no longer fail.

If you take a look at the source code for the project you will see the IRC code, there is nothing dodgy going on there.

As far as your complaints about the premine go, I don't feel they are particularly valid either. If you look at the block explorer, you'll see a significant chunk of the premine has already been distributed around to other wallets. I don't believe Carsen has even put a single coin on the market. As far as I am aware, Carsen has quit his gainful employment to focus on this project full-time and regardless of previous history I doubt he would want to dump his premine early because it hurts the value of the coin - a coin which given the statistics should be reasonably valuable in the short to medium term and once PoW is over, more than likely very valuable.

I have seen other projects with readily ASIC-mineable algorithms posted as 'NO PREMINE!' - you can bet your bottom dollar the dev booted up his ASIC farm the second the coin was released and mined 5-10% of the coin supply at low diff before anyone else could get in on the action. Other coins released with huge supplies recently have already 300m+ on the market even though as per the block reward structure in code there should be less than 1m circulating.
There is a lot of Denarius supporters that have been here since day 1.

Sound like it was here since a year and we are talking about days.
I reported this thread to a mod , to stop spreading virus infection

Two of the better anti-virus programs IMO are Avast and AVG, both reporting that it is clean.

Are u kidding Huh u say that Avast and AVG are better than kasperky and u call yourself a DEV
It is a virus

Hey troll, which one are you?

call yourself a troll , after getting huge coins from dev u come here to support him , and continue his scam scheme , shame on you .

Yea I do actually, I have used Avast for probably more than a decade at this point, they are a great anti-virus company. I do agree that Kaspersky is an awesome anti-virus as well, but they are reporting Denarius.exe as a false positive. It is clean, I will stand by it 100%.

jimlite isn't the only one that feels that way I am sure. There is a lot of Denarius supporters that have been here since day 1.

Two of the better anti-virus programs IMO are Avast and AVG, both reporting that it is clean.

Are u kidding Huh u say that Avast and AVG are better than kasperky and u call yourself a DEV
It is a virus

call yourself a troll , after getting huge coins from dev u come here to support him , and continue his scam scheme , shame on you .
legendary
You know what they say, "Your coin is nothing till it has it's personal troll"

There are 2 kinds of trolls:
1)Guys that are just ignorant and like to FUD/argue
2)Guys that are smart and want to FUD to buy cheaper coins.

Jump to: