Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 205. (Read 504255 times)

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
I mean I can't blame him for trying for the mining software bounty, but Pruvot is the genius behind cgminer and sgminer so no wonder he beat him to it.  The only thing mining wise that would be nice is if AMD can be optimized to get a little closer to Nvidia.  If you have Nvidia cards I would be mining the heck out of it, since it is about twice as fast as AMD now. I am sure AMD will catch up soon, so happy mining. I have like 3 old AMD cards and 3 newer Nvidia card Wink
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
Our bitcointalk link is wrong somebody need to fix this

Yes I sent Coinexchange.io a support ticket to fix it, I will send them another to resolve it.
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
MRPD,

No more FUD, problem is solved, sending escrow 0.4 btc to you now.

There you have it. TBH, if transfer/exchange times weren't a concern, I'd have volunteered to do the exact same thing tonight.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
Activity: 298
hashbag.cc
Been lurking on these forums for a long time but I just had to register to say that I am disappointed MRPD decided to take this course of action... he missed out on a bounty because someone else beat him to it - fair game, that has happened to me too. But like all real legit players, you should take it on the chin. That's what bounties are.

Bringing up some old crap about how you felt ripped off before is lame. And also, posting it in all red large text is just lame. Hopefully once he gets his 0.4BTC he will go away and never come back again.

legendary
MRPD,

No more FUD, problem is solved, sending escrow 0.4 btc to you now.
MRPD,
Please don't spread FUD about a bounty you couldn't claim before Pruvot or some issue from 4 years ago. If need be I will buy 100,000 from Dev for the 0.4 btc and pay you if you both  really want that.
Do that then.

Might as well PM your BTC address, because I'm guessing he is getting ready to pay you and solve this.

Yup, just sent the DNR to @jimlite to rectify this situation. Hope this helps to prove to you guys, I am 100% legit.

Update: He sent it: https://blockchain.info/tx/bd17cd63641dcca59ecb77a689705a4fff14bceb768601008b136419df19949f
MRPD,
Please don't spread FUD about a bounty you couldn't claim before Pruvot or some issue from 4 years ago. If need be I will buy 100,000 from Dev for the 0.4 btc and pay you if you both  really want that.
Do that then.

Might as well PM your BTC address, because I'm guessing he is getting ready to pay you and solve this.
legendary
MRPD,
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
http://prntscr.com/fqkf5x Our bitcointalk link is wrong somebody need to fix this
While I have done my own research on this project and those involved, I really think the cryptocurrency ecosystem is much more widespread than it was in the past, and those involved know the risks, we are all neighbors, not people worlds apart and we should give the dev the chance to prove himself.

If the bounty is the issue at hand creating this situation, that's quite unfortunate, but first is first, right?

Nice shills... not forgetting I am still owed 0.4BTC. I don't want 100 thousand DNR.

Nice shill. Try harder.

Not a shill, but I'm happy to use this chance to increase my postcount, I know how useful that is from past forum experiences. TBH, acting this way screams lifelong victim to me, but what do I know.
legendary
@MRPD - I did acknowledge you, I don't pay people money that are trying to blackmail me.

I put up a bounty originally for Denarius for the CPU/GPU miners, that you attempted to do, but you did not accomplish in the required amount of time and tpruvot beat you to it, so he claimed the bounty and I awarded him, instead of you. That was also very clear.

I offered you 100k DNR because I felt I would be the better person here and give you something since you are upset, which I did out of my own kindness, which I didn't have to do. You declined it.

Also about the BTC, you paid me 0.4 BTC for a service years ago (roughly $200-250 at the time), which I do believe I provided you, if not, like I stated to you, I would be more than happy to work it out and provide you the service. I can't pay you back in BTC, because well, I dont feed into people who blackmail me and also 0.4 BTC is worth way more than it was two years ago, which I don't keep any of my funds in BTC.

I buy 100 000 dnr @ 0.4 btc

DTmU2BUoBHuaSDgHuPBcuVriwtT89q651S

MRPD, this guy will buy the 100,000 DNR from you for 0.4 btc (which is what you want from Carsen). I have been a trusted escrow for many coin teams, and as you can see I am Legendary status.  If Nippel66, Carsen, and you agree, we can arrange for Nippel66 to send me .4 btc, Carsen to send me 102,000 DNR (to cover btc transfer fee and small commission), and I can then send you the 0.4 btc and Nippel66 the 100,000 DNR. If you need references about my trust you can ask around in #bittrex for Wuher, Merx, Stoner19, or even Bittrex guys. They can all vouch for me as an escrow and are all voiced or oped. If I can be of service to help you guys work this out just contact me or Carsen.
While I have done my own research on this project and those involved, I really think the cryptocurrency ecosystem is much more widespread than it was in the past, and those involved know the risks, we are all neighbors, not people worlds apart and we should give the dev the chance to prove himself.

If the bounty is the issue at hand creating this situation, that's quite unfortunate, but first is first, right?
Hooray! Denarius [DNR] is listed at CoinMarketCap! https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/denarius-dnr/

Lost 75 coins on that exchange any donation? DDfbksuEUmaxPS2oN8ftjzvQ5TQSm5YPao

what the hell happened?

Were you using coinsmarkets? Yea, to anyone using that exchange please be very careful when doing trades etc. I would completely recommend against using it! Use https://coinexchange.io/market/DNR/BTC or https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_DNR/
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Lost 75 coins on that exchange any donation? DDfbksuEUmaxPS2oN8ftjzvQ5TQSm5YPao

what the hell happened?
I still waiting this coin on bittrex, hii dev there was so many people hate you soo much just proof them they wrong just take this coin rise up

Oh I will, it fuels my passion even more... Cool
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
I still waiting this coin on bittrex, hii dev there was so many people hate you soo much just proof them they wrong just take this coin rise up
Activity: 258

lolololol, thanks for the laugh Tongue Wink

I really doubt that Carson is even really building a fully functional Web wallet. He is all about creating hype and then dumping his bags on his supporters. I should have known from looking at his past coins, that I was sending BTC to a scammer.

I am releasing it today...Here is more proof it exists. I am far from a scammer. A scammer also wouldn't offer to do what I offered you. You are just trying to bank off my past, which everyone that actually knows me, knows I don't scam.

You are welcomme

lolololol, thanks for the laugh Tongue Wink

I really doubt that Carson is even really building a fully functional Web wallet. He is all about creating hype and then dumping his bags on his supporters. I should have known from looking at his past coins, that I was sending BTC to a scammer.

I am releasing it today...Here is more proof it exists. I am far from a scammer. A scammer also wouldn't offer to do what I offered you. You are just trying to bank off my past, which everyone that actually knows me, knows I don't scam.

Activity: 258
@MRPD - I did acknowledge you, I don't pay people money that are trying to blackmail me.

I put up a bounty originally for Denarius for the CPU/GPU miners, that you attempted to do, but you did not accomplish in the required amount of time and tpruvot beat you to it, so he claimed the bounty and I awarded him, instead of you. That was also very clear.

I offered you 100k DNR because I felt I would be the better person here and give you something since you are upset, which I did out of my own kindness, which I didn't have to do. You declined it.

Also about the BTC, you paid me 0.4 BTC for a service years ago (roughly $200-250 at the time), which I do believe I provided you, if not, like I stated to you, I would be more than happy to work it out and provide you the service. I can't pay you back in BTC, because well, I dont feed into people who blackmail me and also 0.4 BTC is worth way more than it was two years ago, which I don't keep any of my funds in BTC.

Jump to: