Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 208. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 253
80% reject, how to fix it???
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
this coin is so viral on the thread I see the dev were so active on thread I guess this coin make a succes on the market,
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
wow additional exchange soon we will also hit polo and trex and this coin will be another target of most investors since they will see
big potential and it will be supported by big players looking for more coming out from the dev team, great job!
Activity: 84
Merit: 0

Kingcarsen (DEV),
please update the bbcode for hero/legendary rank, the height was exceding the allowed height for some pixels and it was being cut at bottom

tamara as you have seen has detected the issue as she is hero member.

the new code is reduced few points in fonts and one line squares removed overall
the original one its 66px height aprox
the updated one its 55px height aprox

✵ Super FAST block times     ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
tamara, if it fits fine now in your sig field we can ask dev to update it in the signature campaign thread or ask to the person who is managing that to update it, to avoid other members having same issue, this its just for the background color signature.

I updated the code,now all is well

awesome, it looks great now!
Smiley
I will post for the dev and the signature campaign manager to update their bbcode (just height was modifed) for hero/legendary rank
thanks for your patience
Activity: 196
Guys, what's hashrate with amd rx470/480? How many coins daily income while mining at pools?

on my Rx480 i get ~30MH which gets be about 100 coins a day i think.

you can start mining at my pool using the miner in the OP post, it has 0% fees for the next 3 weeks

http://brutum-pool.ddns.net

Edit: forgot to mention, i get 100 DNR mining with 4 RX480
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Activity: 45
Guys, what's hashrate with amd rx470/480? How many coins daily income while mining at pools?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Denarius DNR/BTC is now available for trade on CoinExchange.io!

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/DNR/BTC

Nova incoming soon...

Already buy 2000 DNR Smiley

Request for CoinMarketCap.com sent.

Activity: 258
Stake don't seems to work for me.
I have a denarius.conf inside the roaming/denarius folder with :

rpcuser=denariususer
rpcpassword=xx
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=32339
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
staking=1

addnode=yiimp.ccminer.org:33339
addnode=172.93.53.210:33339

I have money in the wallet and i have tried several times to restart it with the denarius and the denarius-qt.

Any idea why there is no stake?

Thanks

Sorry I missed your comment earlier on, There is a minimum coin age of 8 hours for the coins to start staking.

Do i actualy get some to stacking now?
As far as i can see the staking start in 3 years
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
tamara, if it fits fine now in your sig field we can ask dev to update it in the signature campaign thread or ask to the person who is managing that to update it, to avoid other members having same issue, this its just for the background color signature.

I updated the code,now all is well
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
Stake don't seems to work for me.
I have a denarius.conf inside the roaming/denarius folder with :

rpcuser=denariususer
rpcpassword=xx
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=32339
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
staking=1

addnode=yiimp.ccminer.org:33339
addnode=172.93.53.210:33339

I have money in the wallet and i have tried several times to restart it with the denarius and the denarius-qt.

Any idea why there is no stake?

Thanks

Sorry I missed your comment earlier on, There is a minimum coin age of 8 hours for the coins to start staking.
@chrysophylax - Yea, I am kind of glad you called me out on that, I knew my statement wasen't technically sound. I am sure some newcomers will benefit from your information.

To confirm: PPA is coming for UBUNTU.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
News from NovaExchange:

Hello,

We have a lot of work to day, so if we have time we will do listing today, we have compiled the source, and need to start the wallet and let it sync, after that we can list it.

Regards
Novaexchange support

Also have been in contact with Coinexchange.io, they may add DNR soon!

Ubuntu PPA is coming soon for denariusd for easy installing of Denarius nodes on Linux!

on DEBIAN BASED linux ... NOT 'linux' ... debian based linux does not mean linux ...

linux is the posix based operating system - and ubuntu is the debian based linux distibution ... it is NOT 'linux' per se - as this terminology is being used everywhere ...

redhat have their distribution of LINUX also ( i am a rhel based linux fella ) - as do suse - and many others ...

so please be specific about what you will be supplying - as its not generic 'linux' ... its debian based ubuntu installation that you will be supplying ( or planning to ) ... apt / aptitude is not the only form of installation ( .deb files ) ... redhat based systems have yum / dnf ( .rpm based ) and if you are not looking at extending the installation process via tis method also - then please stop calling the debian based distribution as being the only linux there is ...

so - ""Ubuntu PPA is coming soon for denariusd for easy installing of Denarius nodes on 'DEBAIN BASED UBUNTU' Linux! ONLY""

Smiley ...

this sort of statement you have made ( as do almost ALL other devs in crypto - except maybe me ) confuses newcomers - and those that want a linux vps / system - but have no idea what to look for ...

tanx mate ...

#crysx
Activity: 6
Hey guys, how can I buy some $DNR?? No volume at all at Coinexchange atm. Cheers!
Denarius DNR/BTC is now available for trade on CoinExchange.io!

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/DNR/BTC

Nova incoming soon...
News from NovaExchange:

Hello,

We have a lot of work to day, so if we have time we will do listing today, we have compiled the source, and need to start the wallet and let it sync, after that we can list it.

Regards
Novaexchange support

Also have been in contact with Coinexchange.io, they may add DNR soon!

Ubuntu PPA is coming soon for denariusd for easy installing of Denarius nodes on Linux!

Just testing and waiting for signature campaign, don't mind me if this is all messed up.  Tongue
Ok, that looks good, but it doesn't say Denarius in it anywhere until you click.

LOL yours show the glow color top part but you have merged with another different campaign of amazon and nicehash in the bottom part

but thanks for testing it, it works fine the background color for your rank Smiley
I put the full code and here's what happens
perhaps it is suitable for a legendary but not for the hero

it shows the color fine and the top glow but it is cut at the bottom, its just the size that its different in your rank, or that it seems, weird
let me see if i can reduce it a bit for hero, brb

ok tamara, try this one,
 its reduced few points in fonts and one line squares removed overall (we are testing hero rank, it seems they allow limit 50-55px max height for your rank, the original one its 66px height aprox)

✵ Super FAST block times     ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
Just testing and waiting for signature campaign, don't mind me if this is all messed up.  Tongue
Ok, that looks good, but it doesn't say Denarius in it anywhere until you click.

LOL yours show the glow color top part but you have merged with another different campaign of amazon and nicehash in the bottom part

but thanks for testing it, it works fine the background color for your rank Smiley
I put the full code and here's what happens
perhaps it is suitable for a legendary but not for the hero

it shows the color fine and the top glow but it is cut at the bottom, its just the size that its different in your rank, or that it seems, weird
let me see if i can reduce it a bit for hero, brb
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org