Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 33. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
Two giveaways going on, on twitter right now!

https://twitter.com/carsenjk/status/993702159488241667 <- Win 100 DNR

https://twitter.com/carsenjk/status/992586621089341440 <- Win a signed copy of the Denarius History Book! Smiley

Just RT!!!!! Cool

Don't forget to join us all in the Discord!
Our Discord Chat: https://discord.gg/UPpQy3n

Activity: 147
Merit: 12
So, which exchanges should be targeted at the moment for Denarius, vella?
As popularity for DNR grows and volume starts to grow to even higher heights, these top exchanges will have to take notice.

It's good to see Denarius jump into the top 100 in coinmarketcap.com.
In addition, I love the atomic swap and built-in wallet trading as my most favorites features of Denarius.
Like I have said many times before with what DNR has going for it right now, it should easily be a top 100 coin but because there was no ICO or hype we see DNR out of the top 500. However in time this will all change once people start to see the real potential DNR has. I have never been as bullish on a coin then DNR because I can see that it already has so much going for it and that there is so much room to move.

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
As popularity for DNR grows and volume starts to grow to even higher heights, these top exchanges will have to take notice. Like I have said many times before with what DNR has going for it right now, it should easily be a top 100 coin but because there was no ICO or hype we see DNR out of the top 500. However in time this will all change once people start to see the real potential DNR has. I have never been as bullish on a coin then DNR because I can see that it already has so much going for it and that there is so much room to move.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
This one of hottest trend in the crypto ecosystem since the blossom last year.
Yes I hate it as well, the biggest at exploiting developers are exchanges where they want outrageous fees for listing a coin. This is why so many great coins don't get on some of the biggest exchanges because of these fees. They make so much already from trading fees so I never understand why they need to be greedy and charge so much for a listing fee.

Okay, got your ideas, which I agree with.
Exchange listing fees should not be unreasonable expensive like some greedy ones always ask for new coins to be listed on their platforms.
The main reasons are those exchanges also got profits when new coins listed there via trading fees, etc.
It is something like a win-win situation, so it's unrealistic, unreasonable to charge for extremely high fees.
Okay maybe it shouldn't be free for a listing but when its over 1 BTC and some at multiple Bitcoins, it becomes a joke. I think a flat fee of say $100 USD is enough or 0.01 BTC. This is where a new legit exchange can make a killing charging a low listing fee.
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
It would be more fair from their side  to charge some kind of percentage and not fixed amount because to cover 15k USD Monthly expenses you should have some big volumes spinning. Roll Eyes

Yea it really gets under my skin, CoinPayments.net isn't the only company doing this now a days. A lot of these crypto related businesses are exploiting real developers in the space. ICOs raise funds now in the millions, then they go pay these companies to add their token, or scam coin, just because they have the money to pay them off, from their scam. I know for a fact it does not cost them $15,000 a month to add a coin daemon and attach it to their JSON RPC calls, you would basically be looking at strictly server cost if they are "hosting" the coin daemon, which should really be more like $10-50 a month at absolute max, these companies also then make money off fees, especially exchanges, so there is no reason to be charging developers, besides the sole factor of greed/exploitation.

Yes I hate it as well, the biggest at exploiting developers are exchanges where they want outrageous fees for listing a coin. This is why so many great coins don't get on some of the biggest exchanges because of these fees. They make so much already from trading fees so I never understand why they need to be greedy and charge so much for a listing fee. Okay maybe it shouldn't be free for a listing but when its over 1 BTC and some at multiple Bitcoins, it becomes a joke. I think a flat fee of say $100 USD is enough or 0.01 BTC. This is where a new legit exchange can make a killing charging a low listing fee.

This is a big reason I won't use certain exchanges during this crypto cycle. New coins that can afford huge listing fees upfront (45BTC+) are either backed by legendary BTC hodlers, or the ICO money. Most of the time, the ICO money is not the way. DNR is doing this odl school, and where is that heart emoji.
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
They will do this kind of stuff till the last moment they can , and that will be for a long long time because every days there are new coins emerging and many of them have huge financial backing that can afford this kind of stuff.

They are using this logic: "Why lower the prices when there are waiting customers in line for this current price?"

It would be more fair from their side  to charge some kind of percentage and not fixed amount because to cover 15k USD Monthly expenses you should have some big volumes spinning. Roll Eyes

Yea it really gets under my skin, CoinPayments.net isn't the only company doing this now a days. A lot of these crypto related businesses are exploiting real developers in the space. ICOs raise funds now in the millions, then they go pay these companies to add their token, or scam coin, just because they have the money to pay them off, from their scam. I know for a fact it does not cost them $15,000 a month to add a coin daemon and attach it to their JSON RPC calls, you would basically be looking at strictly server cost if they are "hosting" the coin daemon, which should really be more like $10-50 a month at absolute max, these companies also then make money off fees, especially exchanges, so there is no reason to be charging developers, besides the sole factor of greed/exploitation.

Yes I hate it as well, the biggest at exploiting developers are exchanges where they want outrageous fees for listing a coin. This is why so many great coins don't get on some of the biggest exchanges because of these fees. They make so much already from trading fees so I never understand why they need to be greedy and charge so much for a listing fee. Okay maybe it shouldn't be free for a listing but when its over 1 BTC and some at multiple Bitcoins, it becomes a joke. I think a flat fee of say $100 USD is enough or 0.01 BTC. This is where a new legit exchange can make a killing charging a low listing fee.

I agree, problem is that scammers usually manage to collect big sum of money more easily than real business and other smaller projects that are not in a front row seats under the lights 24/7.

In theory it works and perhaps performs a similar function of any coin. But this project is perhaps interesting in its own way. I think it is worth exploring in more detail.

It works and performs similar functions of several coins lumped all into one.  I may have missed it, but I haven't seen any single coin that has everything DNR has rolled into one package with new stuff added all the time!

There are other coins that do things that Denarius does, but I haven't yet found one that does everything that Denarius does. Not only the wallet and blockchain functionality, but all of the additional tools we have provide for integration into many services. And we'll be continuing that increasing support with the upcoming Ledger, KeepKey, Trezor and CryptoCoinJS support plus the various eCommerce plugins which are in development as well e.g. CryptoWoo which will enable any WooCommerce-based shop (of which there are millions) to accept DNR directly or even have it auto-sold at current market rate to pay for the equivalent USD items.

All in all, I'd say the coin's well placed in the market, it's features stand out from the rest except in the fancy marketing department - but it's our philosophy that code and functionality comes first. We're a firm believer in word-of-mouth advertising and in the long run I think the project will be better for it, as we end up with believers using the coin instead of profit-chasers chasing a swing trade to get more BTC.

DNR is well positioned for the long haul. Having all of the necessary parameters in place or being worked on is vital for the long term success of any coin that wished to be adopted for daily monetary transactions.

I agree with what has been said by both of you and that is the reason why I'm in DNR for the long term and have been accumulating more DNR since I got in back in July last year. I can't believe we are coming up to the 1 year anniversary for DNR, time goes by so fast in crypto as it feels like DNR just launched not long ago. Like I have always been saying its only a matter of time before we see DNR in the top 100 coins where it truly belongs. DNR has more features and a lot more going for it then most of the coins in the top 100, so its just a matter of time now.

Has anyone tried to get DNR on CoinPayments? I read in another thread that the fee is a lot less now so it could be a good time to get DNR on there.

They want $15,000 USD a month, total rip off in my opinion. We are just coding our own merchant plugins for DNR, we already have WP-Ecommerce available and I am working on a CryptoWoo Denarius payment plugin and WooCommerce payment plugin for Denarius.

Oh wow $15k per month, that's way too much. I understand why you are coding DNR's own merchant plugins. Yes I saw that WP-Ecommerce is available and that is why I mentioned CoinPayments but if that is the price then forget it. I look forward to seeing this plugins in the near future and hopefully soon we'll see DNR on Ledger.
RT this tweet for a chance to win a copy of the Denarius Concise History book!

https://twitter.com/carsenjk/status/992586621089341440
Any news or date from Trezor or Ledger about implementation of DNR in their new updates anytime soon? Cool

Nothing yet, Still awaiting Ledger (btchip and Fred the VP of Engineering at Ledger) to finalize reviewing our pull request: https://github.com/LedgerHQ/blue-app-btc/pull/28

As far as Trezor, we are in their official SLIPs and trezor-common library now, still awaiting an update from slush or stick on when we will be in the default firmware.

https://github.com/trezor/trezor-common/blob/master/defs/coins/denarius.json
Any news or date from Trezor or Ledger about implementation of DNR in their new updates anytime soon? Cool
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I'm looking at setting up some other region pools for hashbag.cc, so I'll add SEA to the list and I'll make a post in here if it eventuates.
At a glance, Singapore looks like a reasonable place for cryptocurrency operations and is reasonably central to the SEA region.
Sydney is another place that we could potentially host a pool, but I need to check that I'm not going to be stepping on any toes regarding the creation of cryptocurrency in the locations I'm looking at.
In theory it works and perhaps performs a similar function of any coin. But this project is perhaps interesting in its own way. I think it is worth exploring in more detail.

It works and performs similar functions of several coins lumped all into one.  I may have missed it, but I haven't seen any single coin that has everything DNR has rolled into one package with new stuff added all the time!

There are other coins that do things that Denarius does, but I haven't yet found one that does everything that Denarius does. Not only the wallet and blockchain functionality, but all of the additional tools we have provide for integration into many services. And we'll be continuing that increasing support with the upcoming Ledger, KeepKey, Trezor and CryptoCoinJS support plus the various eCommerce plugins which are in development as well e.g. CryptoWoo which will enable any WooCommerce-based shop (of which there are millions) to accept DNR directly or even have it auto-sold at current market rate to pay for the equivalent USD items.

All in all, I'd say the coin's well placed in the market, it's features stand out from the rest except in the fancy marketing department - but it's our philosophy that code and functionality comes first. We're a firm believer in word-of-mouth advertising and in the long run I think the project will be better for it, as we end up with believers using the coin instead of profit-chasers chasing a swing trade to get more BTC.

DNR is well positioned for the long haul. Having all of the necessary parameters in place or being worked on is vital for the long term success of any coin that wished to be adopted for daily monetary transactions.

I agree with what has been said by both of you and that is the reason why I'm in DNR for the long term and have been accumulating more DNR since I got in back in July last year. I can't believe we are coming up to the 1 year anniversary for DNR, time goes by so fast in crypto as it feels like DNR just launched not long ago. Like I have always been saying its only a matter of time before we see DNR in the top 100 coins where it truly belongs. DNR has more features and a lot more going for it then most of the coins in the top 100, so its just a matter of time now.

Has anyone tried to get DNR on CoinPayments? I read in another thread that the fee is a lot less now so it could be a good time to get DNR on there.

They want $15,000 USD a month, total rip off in my opinion. We are just coding our own merchant plugins for DNR, we already have WP-Ecommerce available and I am working on a CryptoWoo Denarius payment plugin and WooCommerce payment plugin for Denarius.

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Totally Agree with Enkayz on this one. DNR very rich in features and real world applications.
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
hashbag.cc

Pages:
Jump to: