Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 32. (Read 504255 times)

legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
Little sneak peak preview of the WIP Denarius v3.0.0:

Denarius v2.5.2 will be released soon! We are hoping to release it this weekend! v3 will be more than likely released later in the month.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
I was away for a day and when I got back I noticed that my wallet is stuck, I don't really don't want to delete everything and synce from scratch so does anyone have an updated chaindata that I could use to speed up the process. Not sure what caused this to happen as I am running the new wallet version.

I also experienced the same incident with you and I had to remove the wallet, make sure to always back up the wallet before performing the action.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
 I have never been as bullish on a coin then DNR because I can see that it already has so much going for it and that there is so much room to move.
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
hashbag.cc
I'm looking at setting up some other region pools for hashbag.cc, so I'll add SEA to the list and I'll make a post in here if it eventuates.
At a glance, Singapore looks like a reasonable place for cryptocurrency operations and is reasonably central to the SEA region.
Sydney is another place that we could potentially host a pool, but I need to check that I'm not going to be stepping on any toes regarding the creation of cryptocurrency in the locations I'm looking at.

That's a post I made quite some time back! But yes, you're right to mention something like this.

I've just set up a server in Hong Kong so for any Chinese miners who want somewhere a little closer to mine - the stratum address is hk.hashbag.cc:8688!

Currently have (all port 8688):

nl2.hashbag.cc - Netherlands
us.hashbag.cc - Miami
hk.hashbag.cc - Hong Kong

just looking at adding a server in Sydney now

if anyone wants some more locations, let me know!
Activity: 130
Merit: 3
Denarius on umine.org

https://umine.org/

Fast and stable mining pool

Code:
-a tribus -o stratum+tcp://s.umine.org:8533 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=DNR -R 3

Low fee 0.5%.
Payouts are made automatically every 1 hours for all balances above 0.1, or 0.01 on Sunday*.
Activity: 238
All I'm waiting is for Vic exchange to launch so that other coins we voted in can be listed and tradeable
Activity: 238
Bitcoin core code with privacy... look how people are crazy when their is something related to bitcoin... our main marketing strategy should be : based on bitcoin core code
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Denarius, along with Coin Solaris, is among the most undervalued currencies in the cryptocurrency market, and I think any wise investor should have a diversified portfolio.

There are other coins in the market that are worth hundreds of millions of dollars that offer half of the features and functionality that Denarius has, which have divided internal communities and a gigantic supply (for example Xvg).

Keep working and developing Dev .... the results will come and we will all thank you and we will happy.

I couldn't agree with you more on this. I have been saying for a very long time now that DNR is undervalued and should be a lot higher in price and in the top 100 coins on CMC. However I do believe this day will come, its just going to take some time before people start seeing the real value DNR has to offer. Just keep mining, staking and earning them MN rewards and soon it will all payoff in a big way.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Miners We NEED YOU!

http://mining4.co.uk/ is now running with 0% fee on all pools until 15/6/18

we have PPLNT and SOLO payout systems!

Come join us and hop in our discord for the latest pool news/info https://discord.gg/5v5QT3W

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
Denarius, along with Coin Solaris, is among the most undervalued currencies in the cryptocurrency market, and I think any wise investor should have a diversified portfolio.

There are other coins in the market that are worth hundreds of millions of dollars that offer half of the features and functionality that Denarius has, which have divided internal communities and a gigantic supply (for example Xvg).

Keep working and developing Dev .... the results will come and we will all thank you and we will happy.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I was away for a day and when I got back I noticed that my wallet is stuck, I don't really don't want to delete everything and synce from scratch so does anyone have an updated chaindata that I could use to speed up the process. Not sure what caused this to happen as I am running the new wallet version.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
Very interested in the position and how to position themselves and the project team, the very expression makes me personally delighted. Denarius - Ancient Money for the New World... But lightyears ahead of the rest. The community grows and also dignity plus
copper member
Activity: 130
---Everyone We now support DNR - Just to FYI - We have 5 locations worldwide - East & West USA, UK (London) and EU (Germany) and APAC (Singapore)

www.QuantumMiningPool.com

Discord Link - https://discord.gg/dWNJEpx

Mine here for more - Over 225+ coins...
Activity: 71
ring signatures, time for moar DNR  Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Just also wanted to add that I am currently working on adding Ring Signatures and more privacy-centric options into Denarius for our new v3.0.0 release, Named: Fortuna.

"A ring signature makes use of your account keys and a number of public keys (also known as outputs) pulled from the blockchain using a triangular distribution method. Over the course of time, past outputs could be used multiple times to form possible signer participants. In a "ring" of possible signers, all ring members are equal and valid. There is no way an outside observer can tell which of the possible signers in a signature group belongs to your account. So, ring signatures ensure that transaction outputs are untraceable. Moreover, there will be no fungibility issues with Denarius given that every transaction output has plausible deniability (e.g. the network can not tell which outputs are spent or unspent)."

If you want to watch progress, updates will be made in our v3.0.0 branch on the Github, and in the meantime our v2.5.2 branch is almost finished and will be officially released soon! v2.5.2 will include lots of updates previously posted about here on the last few pages.

I'm really looking forward to seeing this implemented. 
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
D D D Denarius
Just also wanted to add that I am currently working on adding Ring Signatures and more privacy-centric options into Denarius for our new v3.0.0 release, Named: Fortuna.

"A ring signature makes use of your account keys and a number of public keys (also known as outputs) pulled from the blockchain using a triangular distribution method. Over the course of time, past outputs could be used multiple times to form possible signer participants. In a "ring" of possible signers, all ring members are equal and valid. There is no way an outside observer can tell which of the possible signers in a signature group belongs to your account. So, ring signatures ensure that transaction outputs are untraceable. Moreover, there will be no fungibility issues with Denarius given that every transaction output has plausible deniability (e.g. the network can not tell which outputs are spent or unspent)."

If you want to watch progress, updates will be made in our v3.0.0 branch on the Github, and in the meantime our v2.5.2 branch is almost finished and will be officially released soon! v2.5.2 will include lots of updates previously posted about here on the last few pages.
I'm thinking about my doorbell, when you gonna ring it, when you gonna ring it?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417

Pages:
Jump to: