Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 28. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 14
Yea I am asking them if they will also accept DNR donations to get us listed, we will see, the BTC address is confirmed though and only what they have provided me thus far.

We currently have received almost 0.16 BTC in donations, so roughly around 0.846 BTC is needed still!
I think you should open other crypto addresses for donators.
Then, you can sell other cryptos to get BTC and use total BTC in donation fund for exchange listing fees.
Anyway, sounds good because donation fund works well (0.16 BTC in total for now).
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
We currently need 1 BTC total in donations to be listed on the Crypto-Bridge.org exchange, please check this tweet for details: https://twitter.com/carsenjk/status/1002353296936394752

Or join our #donations channel in our Discord: https://discord.gg/NZZJqfQ

Thank you.
However, I suggest to have different crypto currencies in donation funds, so donators will more weekly donate.
It is not good and inconvenient in some extents to have only BTC address for exchange listing donation fund.

Yea I am asking them if they will also accept DNR donations to get us listed, we will see, the BTC address is confirmed though and only what they have provided me thus far.

We currently have received almost 0.16 BTC in donations, so roughly around 0.846 BTC is needed still!
We currently need 1 BTC total in donations to be listed on the Crypto-Bridge.org exchange, please check this tweet for details: https://twitter.com/carsenjk/status/1002353296936394752

Or join our #donations channel in our Discord: https://discord.gg/NZZJqfQ

Activity: 129
Merit: 0
Well like a member has said you can buy some DNR on one of the exchanges, mine DNR. The reward you can earn is from staking DNR so buy some coins from the exchange and send them to your wallet and leave it open to start earning some rewards Smiley

Yeah some good stuff are now in progress, prepare your self for DNR deficiency the moment wallet finally appears on Ledger. Grin

I'm still waiting to see who adds DNR first.  Then I'll buy either a Trezor or a Ledger.

Yea will be interesting to see, we are technically in the Trezor code already and then Ledger we are on their roadmap, so yea it is a race of the hardware wallets atm.

Mcafee did some more tweets again today: https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1002265121257852928
Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Yeah some good stuff are now in progress, prepare your self for DNR deficiency the moment wallet finally appears on Ledger. Grin

I'm still waiting to see who adds DNR first.  Then I'll buy either a Trezor or a Ledger.
Activity: 728
Merit: 115

v2.5.2 was mostly my code! Smiley I appreciate the sentiment though, we've come a long way since v1!

The staking estimations tab is currently not correctly removing transactions that stake while the wallet is open - it only updates when you start the wallet. Workaround right now is to reboot the wallet. However I'm aware of the issue and we should be addressing it in v2.6.

On another note, FYI, hashbag.cc now has some more stratum locations:

Code:
Netherlands (EU):
-o stratum+tcp://nl2.hashbag.cc:8688 -u [-p ]

Miami (US East):
-o stratum+tcp://us.hashbag.cc:8688 -u [-p ]

NEW! Hong Kong (China):
-o stratum+tcp://hk.hashbag.cc:8688 -u [-p ]

NEW! Sydney (AU/NZ):
-o stratum+tcp://syd.hashbag.cc:8688 -u [-p ]

Sorry Enkayz for stealing your thunder like that  Grin
Kudos to you for supporting the wallet by coding and providing the pools for mining. Wink

Also for all of you that missed this video, Crypto daily has mentioned DNR in his today video

https://youtu.be/J5uj99Q1Uc4?t=526

Nice on the video!

Yea didn't mean to steal enkayz thunder as well, but he has done a lot of work for us specifically on v2.5.2 and people should know Smiley I only added the UTXO Splitter and a few small things/fixes, anyone is welcome to come join our Discord and help out if they have development skills....The staking estimation tab was cleaned up in v2.5.2, before it would display any and all transactions made in your wallet even if you didn't own the input anymore, it now will only show transactions that you still own, please also keep in mind, the staking estimations tab is really only for estimations and can be inaccurate.

We also have a new go to Denarius explorer here, has just about everything you need in a blockchain explorer: https://www.coinexplorer.net/DNR

v2.5.2 was mostly my code! Smiley I appreciate the sentiment though, we've come a long way since v1!

The staking estimations tab is currently not correctly removing transactions that stake while the wallet is open - it only updates when you start the wallet. Workaround right now is to reboot the wallet. However I'm aware of the issue and we should be addressing it in v2.6.

Code:
Netherlands (EU):

Miami (US East):

NEW! Hong Kong (China):

NEW! Sydney (AU/NZ):

Sorry Enkayz for stealing your thunder like that  Grin
Kudos to you for supporting the wallet by coding and providing the pools for mining. Wink

Also for all of you that missed this video, Crypto daily has mentioned DNR in his today video

https://youtu.be/J5uj99Q1Uc4?t=526
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
hashbag.cc
I can also confirm that lagging is gone in this latest version, but now I cannot see staking estimations like before.
Nevertheless staking is working like it should and I can check staking info on green arrow in the right corner so no big deal for me.

Kudos to Carsen for doing the great job as always. Wink

Code:
Netherlands (EU):

Miami (US East):

NEW! Hong Kong (China):

NEW! Sydney (AU/NZ):
I can also confirm that lagging is gone in this latest version, but now I cannot see staking estimations like before.
Nevertheless staking is working like it should and I can check staking info on green arrow in the right corner so no big deal for me.

Kudos to Carsen for doing the great job as always. Wink

Activity: 224
Merit: 2
I was getting occasional hanging with the old wallet.  2.5.2 has had 0 issues. 

Great job guys.  Can't wait to see what makes it into 3.0 and what the secret project is that Carsen's been working on!
Activity: 141
Wow $DNR mentioned by McAfee. That's huge. Imo this is still a great entry point even after a little move. Super undervalued GEM
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
QT Wallet v2.5.2 has been going smooth since release.  Cool
Activity: 13
With all these updates I'm getting more and more comfortable Grin
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
CPA Coin Developer
Yeah Carsen we dont want to share  Grin Grin Grin
Well I suppose you hve to start real marketing phase now. you got the tech down...
Maybe ATM and Visa Cards next.
Also found https://easyrabbit.net/
Might be useful as well. I have disclosed that I own both DNR and BTX.  I own more DNR feel both projects are solid.
But must say technically you winning the race.
Keep well crypto buds.
Greetings from South Africa

2.5.2 version of denarius working flawlessly... Good work team.

I agree with the above so many features of this coin and so much more to come with relatively small community. This coin should be exploding right now.

Really good to hear! Smiley Cool

Yea our community likes to fly under the radar, I don't think anyone wants to share their precious Denarius XD

I agree with the above so many features of this coin and so much more to come with relatively small community. This coin should be exploding right now.

Really good to hear! Smiley Cool

Yea our community likes to fly under the radar, I don't think anyone wants to share their precious Denarius XD
Activity: 12

Pages:
Jump to: