Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 42. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
I invite everyone to Israeli stock exchange where you can buy and sell Denarius! - https://isrobit.com/
Good but is it Israeli one means the exchange installed in local or any EU sit e
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
I invite everyone to Israeli stock exchange where you can buy and sell Denarius! - https://isrobit.com/
Activity: 84
Merit: 0

weird behaving of my wallet, i sent some dnrs (last wallet version, synced) to cryptopia and the transaction was accepted-deducted and marked 0 confirmations in my wallet for a bunch of time and i was worried because it was stuck almost 1 hour in my list of transactions totally dead with the id of transaction not even recognized by the explorer.

first time i see it acting this way and i sent a major quantity to other side in the morning and it not lasted more than 15mins, the difference was the ID transaction was recognized by the explorer even with 0 confirmations and this other nop

anyway, commenting in case it happens to somebody, dont panic like me LOL
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
I have been trying to sync but it is not moving beyond block 666912. i am using v2.0
anyone can help how to sync?

Try using chaindata if your wallet stops syncing.

How to guide below.
https://denariustalk.org/index.php?/topic/157-sync-denarius-fast-any-os-chaindatazip/

i synced wallet with this chain data folder, i backed up my wallet.
After syncing, i can see my transactions, staking also show same coin counts, but my balance is showing zero?
I am sure nothing happened to my wallet file and correct wallet file i am using considering same transaction history and staking tab coin counts.

Anyone faced this or advise what is the solution.

Anyone can help in this? I have wallet running since 12 hours now and it is synced since 12 hours, while i can see my transaction and staking. But balance is showing as zero.
Also when i see stacking status icon, it says not stacking as coins are not mature, while i can see stacking tab showing good age for coins.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
DNR is based on modified NIST5, right?
Baikal just released updated firmware for Giant X10 that mine NIST5.

Denarius uses Tribus, which uses algos from the NIST5, but is not the same as the NIST5 algo.
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
DNR is based on modified NIST5, right?
Baikal just released updated firmware for Giant X10 that mine NIST5.
I have been trying to sync but it is not moving beyond block 666912. i am using v2.0

How to guide below.
https://denariustalk.org/index.php?/topic/157-sync-denarius-fast-any-os-chaindatazip/

i synced wallet with this chain data folder, i backed up my wallet.
After syncing, i can see my transactions, staking also show same coin counts, but my balance is showing zero?
I am sure nothing happened to my wallet file and correct wallet file i am using considering same transaction history and staking tab coin counts.

Anyone faced this or advise what is the solution.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
Is there an ETA for the next update? As far as I know it will be a mandatory one.
Thank you.

No there isn't but we know that Carsen is working on it behind the scenes.

I'm hoping that it won't be too long now as again my wallet got stuck yesterday and now I have to add the chaindata once again. I think this is the 6th time I've had to do this but its okay with me as its a short term pain for long term gain. I know Carsen will have the new wallet version out soon which will hopefully fix all the issues we are currently facing.

Is Carsten working completely alone on this or does he have any support from other developers? A one man show can be cumbersome when it comes to coding.

As far as i remember when i asked same thing few weeks ago, he said he has people with him working along with him.
Thats what i know as of now.

It is mainly me developing, though a lot of community members have and do pitch in when they can, and any other community members can feel free to pitch in whenever they please Wink

No ETA on mandatory update yet, still working out bugs.
Is there an ETA for the next update? As far as I know it will be a mandatory one.
Thank you.

I'm hoping that it won't be too long now as again my wallet got stuck yesterday and now I have to add the chaindata once again. I think this is the 6th time I've had to do this but its okay with me as its a short term pain for long term gain. I know Carsen will have the new wallet version out soon which will hopefully fix all the issues we are currently facing.

Is Carsten working completely alone on this or does he have any support from other developers? A one man show can be cumbersome when it comes to coding.

As far as i remember when i asked same thing few weeks ago, he said he has people with him working along with him.
Thats what i know as of now.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Thank you.

I'm not 100% sure but I do believe there is some people that help out where they can. I think most of the coding is done by Carsen but not sure about the other things like the website and designs of the coin.
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Thank you.

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Thank you.

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Thank you.
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

How to guide below.
Activity: 728
Merit: 115

You must be little more precise, what exactly version are u using now?
There are many 2.0 Verions (v2.0.5.0, v2.0.2.0, v2.0.0.1, v2.0.0.0)

Go to this link and take a look at the latest one :

https://github.com/carsenk/denarius/releases/tag/v2.0.5.0

After that download latest one, backup your wallet.dat first  before doing anything.
When you start latest wallet  v2.0.5.0 it will re-index blocks, it may take some time to do this.

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
Activity: 235
Merit: 153
Until BTC starts moving and will be
Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
I have stored my DNR on a very old wallet like 6 months old.
Will i lose my DNR when i dont update this wallet?

No, you wont lose your DNR.
But before upgrading to a new version of wallet first backup your wallet.dat just in case.

Ok thanks.
Got a few more questions.
How do i update a wallet?
Just download and send my coins to the new wallet?

No,

Just download new wallet, unpack and start.
After that it will re-index blocks and sync if there is something to sync to be up to date.

You should see you coins after that, don't need to create any new address or anything for that matter.

Backup of wallet.dat is just precaution if something goes wrong in the process.

Pages:
Jump to: