Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 46. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 298
Merit: 100
hashbag.cc
I was mining DNR
Pool paid out in unobtanium coin ?

Contacted pool via discord
They said to import DNR privkey to UNO wallet

However I get error  invalid privkey encoding error -5

Is there any fixx for this ?
Or are coins lost

Thanks for any idea

I'm not sure about the pool, but you might not have selected DNR for your payout coin? Either way, you could always just sell the UNO and buy DNR with it!
Activity: 192
Merit: 101
It's better to use 1 address for staking or just like before the POS fix use many addresses with smaller amount?

Since the PoS reward glitch has been fixed, it no longer makes any real sense to have several hundred addresses. Regardless of whether you stake with one input or with 100 inputs, the PoS interest rate is the same except the negligible fees..

So you might as well consolidate all your DNR into a single input once every couple of days or similar, IMO.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
We started along with Denarius. We are positive that it may grow and also have trust in this. Thanks to almost all who help with it's advancement
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
It's better to use 1 address for staking or just like before the POS fix use many addresses with smaller amount?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hi, i also dont get mining paid in https://unimining.net/... Huh
Activity: 103
tried that
And also in UNO wallet however privkey error
3days mining GONE

Switched pools
Triple checked cfg

Thanks anyway !!

Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
I was mining DNR

Or are coins lost

Thanks for any idea

I have never heard of that for our well known pools, mine on hashbag.cc, yiimp.eu or bsod.pw

You may have been mining on a multi-pool?

If you have a DNR privkey, you should be able to just import your privkey into your Denarius wallet or Coinomi.

Have they fixed the staking rewards in the wallet yet?

Yes, they are fixed now! Smiley Latest wallet v2.0.5.0 git is v2.0.5.1

Activity: 33
Have they fixed the staking rewards in the wallet yet?
Activity: 103
I was mining DNR

Or are coins lost

Thanks for any idea
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
It is not clear to me, however, what advantage is obtained with the work of the masternode compared to the simple staking-pos?

If I buy 5000 Denarius how many coins do I receive today if I have a masternode and how many do I receive instead if I make simple Pos?
Are not 33% in both cases?

This coin will explode sooner or later, it's just a matter of time

Masternodes get 33% of each type of block reward (PoW and PoS at random)

Staking yields you 6% and only PoS blocks, if you process/solve one.

Currently it looks like you would make around roughly 10 DNR on average per day according to https://masternodes.online/currencies/DNR/
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
It is not clear to me, however, what advantage is obtained with the work of the masternode compared to the simple staking-pos?

If I buy 5000 Denarius how many coins do I receive today if I have a masternode and how many do I receive instead if I make simple Pos?
Are not 33% in both cases?

This coin will explode sooner or later, it's just a matter of time
Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Welcome all newbies to DNR. It's a solid project and I wish you Fortune and suscess with your DNR engagements
Activity: 20
Hello everybody,

I just joined to the project, however I have several questions regarding mining.

What pool do you use?, and why?, the pool list is pretty large, but I feel something wrong with most of them, I started to mine on zergpool, but the calculations are not like I expected, I'm mining something like 0.16 DNR per hour with 6x GTX 1080 ti at 600 MH/s in avg, according to whattomine it should be 0.33 per hour, even if I know that calculations are most on the time wrong, the difference is that big?

I think the calculation on Whattomine are particularly wrong since the introduction of the staking fix and the masternodes. whattomine still consider that the block reward is 3 DNR but in fact, those 3 DNR are shared with staking and masternodes. A better evaluation can be obtained is you reduce manualy the DNR block reward to 2 at most but even with that, there is still a portion going to the stakers but I don't know how much.

And perso, I use hashbag
Activity: 20
Do you have a raspberry pi version?
For staking.

I'am staking on a raspberry pi 3 and it looks ok. You just have to follow the linux instructions from github and also this thread https://denariustalk.org/index.php?/topic/78-building-denariusd-on-raspberry-pi-3

I had a problem for one package : leveldb but with raspian JESSIE, everythings works fine.

I first compiled the wallet on an old raspberry pi model B. The compilation was ok, the wallet start but the staking, even with the green arrow in the wallet, was not working and the CPU was 100% all the time.

On Raspberry pi 3, the 4 cores help a lot and I have now a confirmed staking reward per day on average 
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
I trust the man whom notsofast trust.
Very excited about this project and looking forward for a great future ahead.
Wallet is really good, only syncing takes forever, which i think they will fix.

Masternode count is growing which is great!
Masternodes are called "Hybrid Masternodes" for this reason, because you are receiving 33% of both Proof of Work and Proof of Stake blocks.

So completely normal and expected. One can certainly hope to get more PoW block rewards over PoS generally, but that is also depending on what others are staking Wink
That is strange to hear such a hybrid masternodes. Will the MN payment mechanism remain constantly all the time or will it change at specific block in the future?

Masternodes always get 1/3rd of whatever the block reward is at the time the maternode gets credited its reward. There are no plans to change this reward structure.
For staking.

Instead if Carsen could  brings out an Android version for staking.. that would be an Innovation..is it technically possible?  Should be I suppose..

Technically possible indeed (but other things will probably come before that).
Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
For staking.

Instead if Carsen could  brings out an Android version for staking.. that would be an Innovation..is it technically possible?  Should be I suppose..
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1027
Miner-Control.de Pooler
For staking.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Today, I got 3 consecutive MN rewards like 0.00301... , 0.00547..., 0.00109..
What is this MN rewards? Is this normal? I want full reward, '1'.

Masternodes are called "Hybrid Masternodes" for this reason, because you are receiving 33% of both Proof of Work and Proof of Stake blocks.

So completely normal and expected. One can certainly hope to get more PoW block rewards over PoS generally, but that is also depending on what others are staking Wink

Thanks for reply.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: