Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 43. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
I have stored my DNR on a very old wallet like 6 months old.
Will i lose my DNR when i dont update this wallet?

No, you wont lose your DNR.
But before upgrading to a new version of wallet first backup your wallet.dat just in case.

Ok thanks.
Got a few more questions.
How do i update a wallet?
Just download and send my coins to the new wallet?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
Activity: 728
Merit: 115

No, you wont lose your DNR.
But before upgrading to a new version of wallet first backup your wallet.dat just in case.

Activity: 632
Merit: 250
http://scientificcoin.com/
wallet (2.0.5.0) stuck at block 374960 for a couple of days now.
Activity: 107
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
Not your keys, not your coins!
I am a big fan of Nokia, which has an extremely return last year in branch of revival classic Nokia phones. With the news, Nokia shows that they have ambitious plans to join the blockchain-based health services and compete with traditional healthcare services.
Hope that the movement will contribute to make Nokia great again!
It sounds likely huge potential project which can bring lots of profits to Nokia and benefits to patients, medical staffs and wealthfares of society in general.
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
I hope new release will speed up the sync process, for people that are not staking and they run wallet every now and then syncing is pain in the ass and slow as hell.

I suspect all of this is going to get fixed very soon.  Cool
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Did anybody know, why my local wallet sync backward?

In the logfile, they count backward, and every block is orphan?

Mine is going backward too. What to do?

Are you on the latest version of Denarius 2.0.5.0? If yeah download the chaindata.zip and unzip it in your folder and then start denarius again

Mine is acting funny too. I will try this.
Thank you for the info.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
-ANNOUNCEMENT-
NEW Denarius (DNR) POOL offering 0.1% fees that will never be higher than .75% (will donate .25% to development once max fee is reached.)

Mine together, build together, develop together. This is how crypto should be. Why fight when we're all out for the same goals? Smiley pools donating to development is the way forward.

- https://cryptopool.party - The Crypto Pool Party!

https://cryptopool.party

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Info
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Run by 100% full-time cypto entrepreneurs
+++++
-US based (Houston, TX DataCenter) - world-wide locations coming!
+++++
-Dedicated admins
+++++
-Total Transparency, NO HIDDEN FEES!
+++++
-Discord support server https://discord.gg/3VuQxbx
+++++
-Constant new coin additions and speculation additions.
+++++
-Solid server with 99.9% uptime and synchronous 1Gb/s line (adding backup servers as well)
+++++
-Custom firewall with DDOS/attack mitigation.
+++++
-Separate wallet servers now, redundant stratums running, fully redundant decentralized setup in progress.
+++++
-ANNouncements made before any potential downtime for upgrades or tweaks.
+++++
-Open lines of communication with infrastructure and development team.
+++++
-Custom Discord BOTrunning and in active development for more features!
+++++
-YIIMP based no registration needed.

BONUS info (AirDrop Campaign)

We are also running a BONUS/AIRDROP campaign that will likely continue for a long time, maybe even the life of the pool!
Cheesy
All you have to do to qualify, is mine on the pool!
Cheesy
I will announce the details and what exactly is going to be dropped and when in the discord server.
Cheesy
Random amounts will be dropped on random miners, sometimes due to stats sometimes totally random!
Cheesy
WE HAVE ALREADY GIVEN AWAY THOUSANDS OF COINS TO OUR MINERS, AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO!

So not only are there never high fees, you get FREE COINS too! Then donations to development and services for your favorite coin? How can you lose?!

Connection Information

(No Registration Necessary, mine with the wallet of the coin you are mining and port for that coin's algo... do NOT use a BTC address, there is no auto-exchange!)

CONNECTION EXAMPLE FOR DNR

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://cryptopool.party:8533 -u YOUR_DNR_WALLET_ADDRESS.(WORKERoptional) -p c=DNR

*** address.worker, the worker name is optional and only shows on your check wallet page or to the pool admins. Though eventually the worker name may be used for various giveaways or enhancements***
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Mandatory update incoming in the next few days! All old nodes will be booted off the network, so you MUST update your wallets/nodes/masternodes/pools/etc.!

Thanks Carsen!

I'm sure that this will then fix all the issues most of us are having with the wallet getting stuck and all the sync issues many of us are facing when opening up our wallets each day. I think Carsen has done a wonderful job so far as this is the first coin that I have been involved in where when the dev implements masternodes there isn't a completely new wallet and blockchain like most of the other coins where we need to swap our old coins for the new masternodes coin. From what Carsen has done it has saved DNR from getting delisted from Cryptopia as they delist coins when they swap to masternodes so a lot of credit goes to Carsen for what he has been able to achieve.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Mandatory update incoming in the next few days! All old nodes will be booted off the network, so you MUST update your wallets/nodes/masternodes/pools/etc.!

I hope this fixes a number of the issues we have faced.

Especially with the pool node where it is ALWAYS behind in sync since updating to the new code.

Fingers crossed Carsen.

#crysx
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
I hope new release will speed up the sync process, for people that are not staking and they run wallet every now and then syncing is pain in the ass and slow as hell.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Version 2.0.5 on Ubuntu works perfectly. It's true that since I installed the latest wallet, apart from a software update required restart, never closed the wallet.
Didn't tried on windows, I'm not keeping important wallets there.

Yea Ubuntu QT should be pretty solid atm, I am still working on getting a lot of fixes done for the mandatory update coming! Wink Which should really fix it up across all OSs.

That's great to hear Carsen as I have been having some trouble with my wallet getting stuck every now and then. I thought that it might of been that I had too many inputs so I combined most of them to have 2 to 4 inputs but still it got stuck and I had to add the chain data again. I'm just glad that the chain data is up to date so thanks for that. I look forward to the new release which will hopefully fix all these issues.
Version 2.0.5 on Ubuntu works perfectly. It's true that since I installed the latest wallet, apart from a software update required restart, never closed the wallet.

Yea Ubuntu QT should be pretty solid atm, I am still working on getting a lot of fixes done for the mandatory update coming! Wink Which should really fix it up across all OSs.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Activity: 94

Are you on the latest version of Denarius 2.0.5.0? If yeah download the chaindata.zip and unzip it in your folder and then start denarius again
Activity: 533
Merit: 100

Activity: 94
It's synced now, receiving adress is still the same :/ It's on block 687305. It showed out of sync earlier cause I closed it cause I thought it was just an error showing my balance being 0. But it's still the same, but I have all my receiving adress and blockchain also says I still have the DNR

E: Fixed it with scanalltxn on the command line
Pages:
Jump to: