Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 61. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Understood. Hope for the best. I mining this coin and staking of course. The supply is very good and if it goes in top 100 coins it will have a bright future. Look at ethereum. 100 million supply and 850 dollars each.

One question. I currently have 30 dnr coins from mining. I keep my wallet all day open and unlocked. Why the staking button still doesn't turn green? I am full synchronized with the block chain and have about 40 connections.

It needs more coins for staking

Well if the staking button in the bottom right is not green, it typically means your wallet is either locked/can't stake, or your coins are not matured past 8 hours. You can run the command "getstakinginfo" from your Debug Window to get a better idea if it is actually staking or if staking is only enabled currently (meaning coins are still not matured). If you say for example send coins from your wallet, it will reset the coins maturity and you will need to wait again until they mature. Once they are matured it can take awhile to get a stake as it is based off whether or not a PoS block is found and what the network weight is, your weight, your coin age, etc.

After block 640k PoS rewards will increased substantially.

I have unlocked my wallet with the passphrase. I have mature coins for many days. This is what i get with this command:

"enabled" : true,
"staking" : false,
"errors" : "",
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.00024414,
"search-interval" : 1,
"weight" : 0,
"netstakeweight" : 3811,
"expectedtime" : -1

The button just dont turn green i dont know why. I have the wallet open and unlocked for more than 10 days.

This is how it looks:

https://s17.postimg.org/56ai76zwv/Screenshot_1.png
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
With such a low supply I think this coin is very undervalued. What's the road map for the next months?

There is no roadmap.
Development depends on active community, ideas, work and devs.
As dnr is a community coin, everyone is free to take part in the evolution.

Actually there is campaign to contact different exchanges. Follow on discord

It needs a serious road map and marketing for price to rise. If there is no project at all what the point of this coin then?

This coin is the future. Trust the community judgement. There are some projects,people just don't know about them.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
Understood. Hope for the best. I mining this coin and staking of course. The supply is very good and if it goes in top 100 coins it will have a bright future. Look at ethereum. 100 million supply and 850 dollars each.

One question. I currently have 30 dnr coins from mining. I keep my wallet all day open and unlocked. Why the staking button still doesn't turn green? I am full synchronized with the block chain and have about 40 connections.

Well if the staking button in the bottom right is not green, it typically means your wallet is either locked/can't stake, or your coins are not matured past 8 hours. You can run the command "getstakinginfo" from your Debug Window to get a better idea if it is actually staking or if staking is only enabled currently (meaning coins are still not matured). If you say for example send coins from your wallet, it will reset the coins maturity and you will need to wait again until they mature. Once they are matured it can take awhile to get a stake as it is based off whether or not a PoS block is found and what the network weight is, your weight, your coin age, etc.

After block 640k PoS rewards will increased substantially.

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
With such a low supply I think this coin is very undervalued. What's the road map for the next months?

There is no roadmap.

It needs a serious road map and marketing for price to rise. If there is no project at all what the point of this coin then?

A road map is absolutely not needed. We have not had a roadmap since day 1. A road map actually certifies the opposite to me of a project, when I see a road map, I run. Road maps are generally false promises and 100% inflated. We develop what the community wants out of the project and we work towards it. The community wanted masternodes, we gave them hybrid masternodes. The community wanted staking fixed, its been fixed.
I agree with you. Look BTC, there has not been special roadmap for BTC. DNR has power to grow as long as devs are bring some cool features .

There is no roadmap.

A road map is absolutely not needed. We have not had a roadmap since day 1. A road map actually certifies the opposite to me of a project, when I see a road map, I run. Road maps are generally false promises and 100% inflated. We develop what the community wants out of the project and we work towards it. The community wanted masternodes, we gave them hybrid masternodes. The community wanted staking fixed, its been fixed.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Janinjo tips

There is no roadmap.

The price only rises if there is a demand for the coin. You are right about most things. Nothing will happen overnight, a lot of effort is needed for Denarius to become recognized as a good investment. Everyone should its own part in promoting it. Developers, owners, we who promote Denarius here on the forum....and in the end, we could all benefit if we persuade investors that Denarius has a bright future. Everyone just keep up the good work! I will try to promote my signature in many topics so the Denarius visibility increases.

Cheers!

There is no roadmap.

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

There is no roadmap.

Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Salute DNR.. time even Creator salute created😂
Activity: 20
How to know that the pool I use (hashbag) is up to date and runing the V2 ? What is the "risk" of mining on a pool that is not runing the V2 ?

Thanks

All pools should be on v2 by now, it seems yiimp.eu, bsod.pw, hashbag.cc, and hashrefinery have updated. Those are the ones that I have been notified of, that have updated. The risk is that old clients will not accept the new blocks made more than likely past block 640k and 645k. So it is recommended to be on v2.

Thanks for the quick answer !
Activity: 298
hashbag.cc
How to know that the pool I use (hashbag) is up to date and runing the V2 ? What is the "risk" of mining on a pool that is not runing the V2 ?

Thanks

Yep, I have updated hashbag's daemon to the latest version.

Apologies to anyone who was mining with us, there was an unexpected forced downtime today due to server maintenance which I was only notified by email by the provider yesterday and missed the notification.

The pool is now back up, and I have set the fee at 0% for the next day or two to hopefully compensate somewhat for the inconvenience.

Thanks!

Thanks

All pools should be on v2 by now, it seems yiimp.eu, bsod.pw, hashbag.cc, and hashrefinery have updated. Those are the ones that I have been notified of, that have updated. The risk is that old clients will not accept the new blocks made more than likely past block 640k and 645k. So it is recommended to be on v2.
Activity: 20

Thanks
Activity: 120
Merit: 11
Denarius v2.0.0.0 is now available!!

We've updated and found our first block on the new wallet.

http://pool.hashrefinery.com/site/gomining?algo=tribus

Happy mining!
Activity: 616
my take 16 day`s and still don`t have it

Make sure that you open a support ticket with Cryptopia then. I have been recommending everyone to utilize our other exchanges like:

https://coinexchange.io/market/DNR/BTC

or

https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/DNR/USD

Both of those exchanges are running out latest wallet as well. Cryptopia has yet to reply back in any shape or form to update their wallet, seems like they could be turning into a Yobit (not updating wallets and not staying in contact with developers)...I don't want to jump to conclusions as they seem to be somewhat sorting out issues finally, and are probably very behind in support tickets, but the community should know that their Denarius wallet is not up-to-date yet and they are having delays in general for most coins.

I think Cryptopia is just really far behind... hopefully they're not going to become another Yobit. At this stage I don't think they are, but either way I have been very pleased with CoinExchange over the past 10 months or so that I have been using them.

I'll give CoinExchange.io  a try then, thank you for the info. Carsen, please let us know when Cryptopia will update the wallet to the new version.
Activity: 49
It is just kinda known as a crypto graveyard. No support or response to the actual coin developers.

What a terrible exchange! Thank you for the news. I will stay away Yobit exchange.
I think Cryptopia is just really far behind... hopefully they're not going to become another Yobit. At this stage I don't think they are, but either way I have been very pleased with CoinExchange over the past 10 months or so that I have been using them.
Hi my friend,

What are problems with Yobit exchange? Stucked or can not withdraw money out of Yobit? I have not heard complains about Yobit exchange, maybe I have missed important news.
Thanks for your answers about Yobit exchange.

It is just kinda known as a crypto graveyard. No support or response to the actual coin developers.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
my take 16 day`s and still don`t have it

Make sure that you open a support ticket with Cryptopia then. I have been recommending everyone to utilize our other exchanges like:

https://coinexchange.io/market/DNR/BTC

or

https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/DNR/USD

Both of those exchanges are running out latest wallet as well. Cryptopia has yet to reply back in any shape or form to update their wallet, seems like they could be turning into a Yobit (not updating wallets and not staying in contact with developers)...I don't want to jump to conclusions as they seem to be somewhat sorting out issues finally, and are probably very behind in support tickets, but the community should know that their Denarius wallet is not up-to-date yet and they are having delays in general for most coins.

Pages:
Jump to: