Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 62. (Read 504255 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
Cryptopia processed my withdrawal in 17 hours, so if anyone is worried about withdrawal pending for long time, just wait and it will come.

I also experienced the same thing in cryptopia. I received my DNR after waiting more than 12 hours, I thought cryptopia would be a scam because there are many coins that are experiencing similar things. but now it seems the transaction is back to normal. I do withdraw and less than 30 minutes I get my coin.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
my take 16 day`s and still don`t have it

Make sure that you open a support ticket with Cryptopia then. I have been recommending everyone to utilize our other exchanges like:

https://coinexchange.io/market/DNR/BTC

or

https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/DNR/USD

Both of those exchanges are running out latest wallet as well. Cryptopia has yet to reply back in any shape or form to update their wallet, seems like they could be turning into a Yobit (not updating wallets and not staying in contact with developers)...I don't want to jump to conclusions as they seem to be somewhat sorting out issues finally, and are probably very behind in support tickets, but the community should know that their Denarius wallet is not up-to-date yet and they are having delays in general for most coins.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
my take 16 day`s and still don`t have it
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
a few days ago cryptopia had deposit and withdraw problems, thus making withdrawal and deposit transactions into delay for a long time, if the transaction in cryptopia still seems slow, maybe you can use another exchange that is coinexchange.io

Actually, the issue was with Cryptopia's Denarius wallet. The exchange guys were not syncing the wallet, and there was a 48-hour lag for Denarius deposits. Even I was concerned in the beginning, but I waited for sometime and the coins showed up in my Cryptopia account.

Yeah, I am also planning to wait because i tested with small transaction it took long but it came through, now waiting for my main transfer, if they screw up this time, i am stuck with my whole thing, lets hope i will get in 48 hours.

Still no calculator to check stacking reward?

Cryptopia processed my withdrawal in 17 hours, so if anyone is worried about withdrawal pending for long time, just wait and it will come.
Activity: 1
Hi, long time watcher, first time poster here.
Never had any issues until the V2 wallet update, after updating it started syncing the blockchain again, had been going constantly for 4 days and was only 50% completed.

I downloaded the chaindata from link below, put it in the appdata folder, and now it has started from the beginning again, database folder was deleted
https://github.com/carsenk/denarius/releases/download/v2.0/chaindata-2-27-18.zip

C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Denarius

Dont really want to have to wait 8+ days for it to sync again... Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks
a few days ago cryptopia had deposit and withdraw problems, thus making withdrawal and deposit transactions into delay for a long time, if the transaction in cryptopia still seems slow, maybe you can use another exchange that is coinexchange.io

Actually, the issue was with Cryptopia's Denarius wallet. The exchange guys were not syncing the wallet, and there was a 48-hour lag for Denarius deposits. Even I was concerned in the beginning, but I waited for sometime and the coins showed up in my Cryptopia account.

Yeah, I am also planning to wait because i tested with small transaction it took long but it came through, now waiting for my main transfer, if they screw up this time, i am stuck with my whole thing, lets hope i will get in 48 hours.

Still no calculator to check stacking reward?
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
The new wallet is working perfectly well for me  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217

Merit: 504
My wallet is very slowly synchronized. I have been watching this slow process for 4 days already. Can I download a blockade somewhere? Thx!

https://github.com/carsenk/denarius/releases/download/v2.0/chaindata-2-27-18.zip

You can grab the actual chaindata there! Import it the same way you would a bootstrap (Unzip and copy into your Denarius datadir), You may need to remove the "database" folder that is in there as well or you will run into an error. This currently would be the fastest way to get synced up. Until we develop a better method. (This chaindata is around block 600k).

I wish i could have asked same instead of syncing for 3 days, but i am staking now. This cryptopia takes so much time for withdrawal that I can actually manually process transaction by visiting their office..lol
Ok, so if someone stake 5000, how much they will get per day?

I think it's 6% staking rewards per year.

With cryptopia moving so slow those days, not only for DNR, is it a good idea to go trade some place else? Don't know much about the others where DNR is listed. Any good experience?
Indeed 6% is per year check also Denarius Pi StakeBoxes - less painful than with a PC. 
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
My wallet is very slowly synchronized. I have been watching this slow process for 4 days already. Can I download a blockade somewhere? Thx!

You can grab the actual chaindata there! Import it the same way you would a bootstrap (Unzip and copy into your Denarius datadir), You may need to remove the "database" folder that is in there as well or you will run into an error. This currently would be the fastest way to get synced up. Until we develop a better method. (This chaindata is around block 600k).

I wish i could have asked same instead of syncing for 3 days, but i am staking now. This cryptopia takes so much time for withdrawal that I can actually manually process transaction by visiting their office..lol

With cryptopia moving so slow those days, not only for DNR, is it a good idea to go trade some place else? Don't know much about the others where DNR is listed. Any good experience?
Indeed 6% is per year check also Denarius Pi StakeBoxes - less painful than with a PC. 
Activity: 700
Merit: 294

This is not an issue which is unique to Denarius, and this happens with almost all the crypto-currencies. The only thing you can do is to make sure that the internet connection is on, and hope that it will sync fully within the next few days.

I always left the old wallet open to stake, so the wallet sync was already done.  The new wallet synced up within a few minutes, but it maxes out a full core at 100% (so 25% of a 4 core CPU) all the time.  I haven't tried to clear and resync yet.  I might have to give that a try.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

Merit: 417

After i done that now my wallet is syncing from 0 again...
absolutely the same situation.

You need to ensure you are removing the database folder from that extracted zip. Future zips will not have it included, for easier drag and drop.
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
Just a wild thinking.. Normally we update client and sync..so it's taking more time.  Instead open old client make wallet sync first and afterwards update client .For sure logically that's faster.

This is exactly what I did when I came from old client, instantly sync'ed on latest wallet.
Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Just a wild thinking.. Normally we update client and sync..so it's taking more time.  Instead open old client make wallet sync first and afterwards update client .For sure logically that's faster.

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
I'm still syncing my wallet and its only 56% in 24 hours, I'm just wondering is this normal for it to take this long? I'm wondering if my internte connection has something to do with it taking a long time to sync as I have been watching the sync process and sometimes I see it pause for 20 or 30 seconds and then starts syncing again. It does this a lot and just wondering if all wallets are doing this or is it because my internet connection is maybe slow, I have cable internet where I live.

Yea vella, it can take awhile to sync up especially if you are way behind. This is something we do want to fix in the future or optimize.

Best thing you can do to ensure it syncs properly and quicker is adding a ton of other node connections. The more connections you have the more reliable the sync.

Also the Denarius macOS v2 QT Wallet is now available too: https://github.com/carsenk/denarius/releases/download/v2.0/Denarius-2.0.0.0.dmg

Thanks Carsen!

That is a good idea as I'm sure more and more newbies will be joining the DNR community in the weeks and months to come so it needs to be easier for them once they start coming in and downloading the wallets. I have over 60 active connections right now so I'm thinking it could be my internet connection that is holding it up from syncing faster. Keep up the good work!
Ok, good suggestion. I am not familiar with syncing wallet too

I think they are working on how to make this easier and less time to sync.
Activity: 4
I'm still syncing my wallet and its only 56% in 24 hours, I'm just wondering is this normal for it to take this long? I'm wondering if my internte connection has something to do with it taking a long time to sync as I have been watching the sync process and sometimes I see it pause for 20 or 30 seconds and then starts syncing again. It does this a lot and just wondering if all wallets are doing this or is it because my internet connection is maybe slow, I have cable internet where I live.

Yea vella, it can take awhile to sync up especially if you are way behind. This is something we do want to fix in the future or optimize.

Best thing you can do to ensure it syncs properly and quicker is adding a ton of other node connections. The more connections you have the more reliable the sync.

Also the Denarius macOS v2 QT Wallet is now available too: https://github.com/carsenk/denarius/releases/download/v2.0/Denarius-2.0.0.0.dmg

Thanks Carsen!

That is a good idea as I'm sure more and more newbies will be joining the DNR community in the weeks and months to come so it needs to be easier for them once they start coming in and downloading the wallets. I have over 60 active connections right now so I'm thinking it could be my internet connection that is holding it up from syncing faster. Keep up the good work!
Ok, good suggestion. I am not familiar with syncing wallet too
Activity: 87

After i done that now my wallet is syncing from 0 again...
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
For those getting ready for masternodes, I posted a guide on how to store the funds in the QT wallet, and remotely control the VPS running the masternode. The QT can then be closed while the VPS goes.

https://denariustalk.org/index.php?/topic/146-dnr-masternode-setup-mainnet-cold-wallet/
Pages:
Jump to: