Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [DENT] Dent: Tokenizing and Liberating the World's Mobile Data - page 14. (Read 98925 times)

Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
MIKKO: "Hi Thurston, thanks for the question, after the 70B is circulating, the user base will be big enough for the growth based on network effect and will also be big enough for carrying a big part of the the growth on the advertising / offer wall revenues. The 70B was the original ICO plan to be adopted by the ecosystem. getting there, 14,2 M users now, and the goal for this quarter end of june is 15M, we will exceed that quite a bit earlier I guess. Rock on!"

The team said they would slow the drop rate.

They just dumped more, that's why the sell wall at 20 sats keeps increasing despite huge buys.  

$171,149,870.00
They just dumped 500 mln more on Binance
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x54c74f367a9838ef32485946a6fcdac8173098a523d7b5d51092ae827986f496

Well, we should be happy that at least they are not dumping a big chunk of DENT (over billions) anymore. Also, the price and volume on the exchange are also becoming quite steady for the past few days.

But still investing now on DENT is really risky IMO
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
MIKKO: "Hi Thurston, thanks for the question, after the 70B is circulating, the user base will be big enough for the growth based on network effect and will also be big enough for carrying a big part of the the growth on the advertising / offer wall revenues. The 70B was the original ICO plan to be adopted by the ecosystem. getting there, 14,2 M users now, and the goal for this quarter end of june is 15M, we will exceed that quite a bit earlier I guess. Rock on!"

They just dumped more, that's why the sell wall at 20 sats keeps increasing despite huge buys.  

$171,149,870.00
They just dumped 500 mln more on Binance
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x54c74f367a9838ef32485946a6fcdac8173098a523d7b5d51092ae827986f496
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

$171,149,870.00

Did they give an estimated date by when all the remaining tokens will be on the market? Also, I don't think they slow down the drop rate by much of the margin may be 25% max but not more than that.
I also don't know about it myself and maybe my suggestion is that you better ask in the telegram group because if you ask there, the team might be quickly responded
Sy
legendary
Bounty Detective
Found the video on youtube.

Dent Coin - How DENT competing with world’s leading Telecom Companies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjIWIip1QVU
Sy
legendary
Bounty Detective

$171,149,870.00

Did they give an estimated date by when all the remaining tokens will be on the market? Also, I don't think they slow down the drop rate by much of the margin may be 25% max but not more than that.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
DENT continues to move positively in the past few days, hopefully this is a positive sign that the highest record price ever achieved is 8 cents can happen again, I'm still holding up to now.

Well, we live in a crypto-world and anything is possible here. If bitcoin can retrace it's the price of 20k in future then I think DENT can go to an ATH too but support from BTC would be required.

Not only Dent whatever coin that has potential it should require some support from the BTC, now most of the people are expecting we are going to see some drastic change in terms of price will help the potential coin to increase their demand in the market. For that, we need to wait patiently until the market starts recovering and the price of Bitcoin should cross more than 10000$.

I also expect Bitcoin to grow to 10,000. And this will cause interest in Altcoins and raise their value. While there is mainly interest in BTC

I think it could be not very fast. There is a big resistance on 10k price. Btc growing was very fast, and we didn't see any serious correction. So I think there could be reduce of BTC price in near future. Consequently altcoin market can fall too.
1 833 000 000 tokens were moved out of the main wallet towards binance only in the last 4 days. Someone just dumped close to 100 millions on  Binance in a few seconds time. Dumping season continues. Dump on mofos  Grin
 https://etherscan.io/token/0x3597bfd533a99c9aa083587b074434e61eb0a258?a=0xb674cac98f179f2caf34d5cd37cf0a7f46690984
Do you have any idea who is doing this? For them to be able to dump such big number of tokens in Binance and the developers are not saying anything about it,who could and why would they do that?
CZ probably knows about this, because at Binance there is customer data there,
but everything will not be easy, this is of course privacy, and will continue to be left
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
Where is smurfpapa? I do not hear anything from him anymore. But I think he has more accounts.
Sy
legendary
Bounty Detective
DENT continues to move positively in the past few days, hopefully this is a positive sign that the highest record price ever achieved is 8 cents can happen again, I'm still holding up to now.

Well, we live in a crypto-world and anything is possible here. If bitcoin can retrace it's the price of 20k in future then I think DENT can go to an ATH too but support from BTC would be required.

Not only Dent whatever coin that has potential it should require some support from the BTC, now most of the people are expecting we are going to see some drastic change in terms of price will help the potential coin to increase their demand in the market. For that, we need to wait patiently until the market starts recovering and the price of Bitcoin should cross more than 10000$.

I also expect Bitcoin to grow to 10,000. And this will cause interest in Altcoins and raise their value. While there is mainly interest in BTC

I think it could be not very fast. There is a big resistance on 10k price. Btc growing was very fast, and we didn't see any serious correction. So I think there could be reduce of BTC price in near future. Consequently altcoin market can fall too.
1 833 000 000 tokens were moved out of the main wallet towards binance only in the last 4 days. Someone just dumped close to 100 millions on  Binance in a few seconds time. Dumping season continues. Dump on mofos  Grin
 https://etherscan.io/token/0x3597bfd533a99c9aa083587b074434e61eb0a258?a=0xb674cac98f179f2caf34d5cd37cf0a7f46690984
Do you have any idea who is doing this? For them to be able to dump such big number of tokens in Binance and the developers are not saying anything about it,who could and why would they do that?

That's the team who is dropping the tokens into the market their goal is to release all 100B tokens in the market to match the maximum supply of DENT. Good news is there are only 29B tokens left to be dropped lol
Activity: 700

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app

Activity: 644

Very soon we might see some drastic change in terms of Dent coin price but we need to wait for some more time because now the price of Bitcoin is kept increasing which it is very good sign to hold the coins instead of selling them for loos. Yes, Dent requires support from the Bitcoin because once the price of Bitcoin starts increasing we might see drastic improvements in Dent coin prices.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
are the 60 country's on the site where dent is available , up to date , because i do not see "netherlands"?
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
Maybe bottom dump is 11sat because now 17sat. Very good to buy it now still cheap. Hope team always have update news to everyone
Activity: 1330
C O M B O

Too much hope will make you sick  Cheesy do not compare Dent with other projects because in other projects the team does not sell tokens every week
You are very funny, if the team sells the DENT tokens they have, then I think it is very good, because if they sell it the supply from the team will decrease, and all prices will depend on real demand.
Activity: 165

Too much hope will make you sick  Cheesy do not compare Dent with other projects because in other projects the team does not sell tokens every week

Dent is at least a working project, not like many others. I like dent. I buy more every week. Yes you are right, you can not compare dent with others. Because dent has a function.
Activity: 264

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

now bitcoin is trying to penetrate the $ 8200 resistance and if it breaks then we will see bitcoin to the moon !, of course DENT will correction,
after the sideway bitcoin DENT will also go to the Moon!
Activity: 686

Pages:
Jump to: