Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [DENT] Dent: Tokenizing and Liberating the World's Mobile Data - page 10. (Read 98921 times)

Activity: 460
Merit: 1
Binance will unlist DENT soon. DENT insiders are dumping the coin, the supply going up every and every.... SCAMERS
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
Wow price now 7sat, still strong dump to make price cheap again. Hello team what are you doing now to make increase ? I'm happy not buy price at 28sat

I was thinking of buying the token as I saw it did pump over 20 sats and now at 7 sats, I'm just curious if what is the real score of this project, I have not followed it for awhile and I just look at the chart and it looks attractive at the price now.

Stupidity at its finest here ! Typical “investor” that has no clue. You’re happy to buy over 20 sats but not interested when its 7 sats ! Please stop now… You’re going to be broke.

Can you see price now is 5 sat, we all care about this. Peoples said dent is scam
Activity: 1024
Merit: 100
IDK what is going on but its seems like coin owners are trying to ruin the coin by dumping it what if owners sell all there tokens what will happen to the project?
It going to be a dead coin, what else do you think? If owners can't take a risk even for the coin they making then what are the chance for other investors?

yes you're right, this token is dead. dev did nothing to save their tokens. they just keep saying nonsense from time to time. I have been concerned about the investors who bought yesterday, they are currently losing money because they invested in the shit token.
Activity: 653
Merit: 183
IDK what is going on but its seems like coin owners are trying to ruin the coin by dumping it what if owners sell all there tokens what will happen to the project?
It going to be a dead coin, what else do you think? If owners can't take a risk even for the coin they making then what are the chance for other investors?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Wow price now 7sat, still strong dump to make price cheap again. Hello team what are you doing now to make increase ? I'm happy not buy price at 28sat

I was thinking of buying the token as I saw it did pump over 20 sats and now at 7 sats, I'm just curious if what is the real score of this project, I have not followed it for awhile and I just look at the chart and it looks attractive at the price now.

Stupidity at its finest here ! Typical “investor” that has no clue. You’re happy to buy over 20 sats but not interested when its 7 sats ! Please stop now… You’re going to be broke.
Activity: 1247
Merit: 295
Palestine
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club

Yes, many people afraid to buy the Dent coin when it is at 28Sats, due to the market condition the price of Dent is going down even to the lower. We don't whether how long it will take to recover the prices, recently we don't see any specific update from the Dent team.

Market conditions + the team constantly dumping DENT on those market conditions lead us to these low price. If this continues 1 sats will be imminent because there are still 27B DENTS left to be unloaded.

So wait until all dent have been distributed to community then maybe it get the volatility and strength
prices declined, DENT seemed to lose a good price, even though the marketcap for DENT was not bad,
for some reason the current price is not the same as last April
Activity: 164
Merit: 6
Binance should unlist it
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

So wait until all dent have been distributed to community then maybe it get the volatility and strength
Or it could be worse than now because when all DENT token unlocked, which same with their total supply, people will be dump their token and make the price even worse.

It's brilliant how they managed to bring down the price from 600 sats to just 7 sats. Whoever planned it did a really shitty job doing so IMO.
I don't think the dev want to make their own token's price become worthless like now
Activity: 538
Merit: 17
So many books, so little time

Yes, many people afraid to buy the Dent coin when it is at 28Sats, due to the market condition the price of Dent is going down even to the lower. We don't whether how long it will take to recover the prices, recently we don't see any specific update from the Dent team.

Market conditions + the team constantly dumping DENT on those market conditions lead us to these low price. If this continues 1 sats will be imminent because there are still 27B DENTS left to be unloaded.

Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective

Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
Guys, they are dumping 500Millions token daily and they will do it untill the btc prices reaches 1 to 2 satoshi so that they can put more tokens and these
extra tokens can be also be sold in this cheapest price.

IT IS A SCAM SCAM SCAM, MY SUGGESTION NOT TO INVEST IN THIS SCAM COIN

It's brilliant how they managed to bring down the price from 600 sats to just 7 sats. Whoever planned it did a really shitty job doing so IMO.
Activity: 8
we should come together to SUE this bastard.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
they are dumping from binance8 wallet now check the other binance wallets they all dump billions recently. obviously they have much more than 27bln left in the master wallet https://etherscan.io/token/0x3597bfd533a99c9aa083587b074434e61eb0a258#balances
FUCK YOU DW
I hope that 33 billion DENT will not be sold at Binance!
I am sure that the team will only be held at Binance, if they sell it the community will be angry
Activity: 164
Merit: 6
Activity: 8
Guys, they are dumping 500Millions token daily and they will do it untill the btc prices reaches 1 to 2 satoshi so that they can put more tokens and these
extra tokens can be also be sold in this cheapest price.

IT IS A SCAM SCAM SCAM, MY SUGGESTION NOT TO INVEST IN THIS SCAM COIN
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
I like Dent concept but don't like the fact they let me buy some dents few months ago despite me not being in the country I could buy any phone plan and now they don't let me do the KYC on the exchange to sell those dents because they don't support my country. So, basically I'm left with dents I have no available use.

This happened to the lot more people then you think. There are a couple of my crypto buddies who bought the DENT using the mobile app not knowing that they can't withdraw/trade it from there, now they are left with unusable tokens.
why can it be like that ?, you certainly know that there are many DENT customers around the world, and if anyone has a problem that is normal, and he should contact their customer service, DENT on the mobile application can still be used, please don't let negative things approach DENT !
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
This is... scamming:

Pages:
Jump to: