Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [DENT] Dent: Tokenizing and Liberating the World's Mobile Data - page 9. (Read 98921 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
nobody buy this ***
sadly... dead coin

If this goes to 1 satoshi without an exchange delisting, I'm a buyer. If people are dumb enough to sell desperately, it would really might go there. Keep the FUD going! I will catch your dumps.
Why don't buy it now? dent price already too low compared with their ICO price and their ATH price (ICO was at 25 sats and ATH was 500 sats). You can also see on CMC none of exchange delist this coin

Because you see, if you bought DENT at 1 satoshi which is the minimum price that it can go and then sell it at 2 satoshi, that's already 100% profit. At 3 satoshi, that's 3x profit.

In the orderbook, it would look like all buyers are bidding at 1 satoshi while the sell orders are stacked from 2 satoshi all the way up to 10, 25 satoshi.

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
nobody buy this ***
sadly... dead coin

If this goes to 1 satoshi without an exchange delisting, I'm a buyer. If people are dumb enough to sell desperately, it would really might go there. Keep the FUD going! I will catch your dumps.
Why don't buy it now? dent price already too low compared with their ICO price and their ATH price (ICO was at 25 sats and ATH was 500 sats). You can also see on CMC none of exchange delist this coin
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
nobody buy this ***
sadly... dead coin

Activity: 158
Merit: 10
nobody buy this ***
sadly... dead coin
Activity: 211
Merit: 22
Share your review about DENT and help the new investor.

https://coinpricetoday.com/coin/dent/
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
dent is coin go to 0 satoshi
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
admins in telegram group real mudaki and all dent team,
this coin full shit! but pure TA without emotions say that it will some recovery
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
I think people scare now to buy Dent. Dev must say something and action to buyback so Dent have trust again from investor
However I think personally it is very difficult to restore investor confidence,
certainly the team must do something and I am quite curious what they will do

What they have to do now is to act to ensure that they will not be delisted in Binance, because if that will happen, it will be hard for them to come back in that big exchange again. Majority of their volume is in Binance, so that would have a negative impact if they will be delisted.

At its price now, it will certainly loss the confidence of the investors, but some will take this as an opportunity as if they can prove that they are not scam, price will easily pump up again. At this moment that the price has dump, it seems like not a big issue as they can justify that most coins dump now.
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
I think people scare now to buy Dent. Dev must say something and action to buyback so Dent have trust again from investor
However I think personally it is very difficult to restore investor confidence,
certainly the team must do something and I am quite curious what they will do
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
Binance should unlist it
They won't do that because they are still benefiting on the trading fees.
If they are going to delist this token, it would not be instant, maybe they will give a warning first and allow traders to trade at least a week before delisting.

How big and serious the problem really? DENT is trading at its all time low now.

Binance ain't making much through the trading fee of DENT/BTC pair; most of the times, the 24-hour volume of DENT at Binance remains between just 3 to 8 bitcoin, which is quite low.

P.S. check out the sell wall:

~~

It's unbelievable that this sh!t was once being traded for over 550 satoshis each. Even the division by hundred will make it 5.5 satoshis, more than the current value.
People are already panicking, big sell walls in the picture and I think they just want to cut their loses and just transfer their funds on other assets.
This was one of the coins I looked up since it's profitable but at this price, it's quite telling me that it's gonna go down anytime soon.

Pundix also trading at 4 sats now, but I don't read much complains from investors compared to DENT token. Just in case it will recover, why not try to buy a little when that hits 1 sat?  Grin

are you sure it will recover after the price is 1sats? I think only fools still buy now. Grin Grin
just waiting for the time until the DENT token is delisted. so it's better to sell if you guys still hold it now.

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144
Binance should unlist it
If they are going to delist this token, it would not be instant, maybe they will give a warning first and allow traders to trade at least a week before delisting.

How big and serious the problem really? DENT is trading at its all time low now.

Binance ain't making much through the trading fee of DENT/BTC pair; most of the times, the 24-hour volume of DENT at Binance remains between just 3 to 8 bitcoin, which is quite low.

It's unbelievable that this sh!t was once being traded for over 550 satoshis each. Even the division by hundred will make it 5.5 satoshis, more than the current value.
People are already panicking, big sell walls in the picture and I think they just want to cut their loses and just transfer their funds on other assets.
This was one of the coins I looked up since it's profitable but at this price, it's quite telling me that it's gonna go down anytime soon.

Pundix also trading at 4 sats now, but I don't read much complains from investors compared to DENT token. Just in case it will recover, why not try to buy a little when that hits 1 sat?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
Binance should unlist it

Activity: 146
Merit: 3
when BINANCE will delist this shit  Roll Eyes
Activity: 8
Hey, i have already told their thoghts, BIG SCAM

Dont be greeder save your money before it goes to zero.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144
Binance should unlist it

Activity: 47
open dent.exchange and calculate the top 5 country volume (30mil. now), compare it to the 24hr trading volume on https://dent.exchange/#/trade-view/DENT-BTC which now shows 11mil.
I am watching this for last 2 weeks every day there is difference this is not right guys. either there is a technical issue or the numbers are totally fake, this means all the 20mil. users are fake and the team has kept the $100mil. for themselves, well minus a few millions commission for brokers to sell their dead coins such as vassilis the goat

I do not remember your nickname. but it seems to me that you are a man from Germany. you lose. you lost your money. calm down already and go your way. it's just disgusting to read you and your dirt
Activity: 40
open dent.exchange and calculate the top 5 country volume (30mil. now), compare it to the 24hr trading volume on https://dent.exchange/#/trade-view/DENT-BTC which now shows 11mil.
I am watching this for last 2 weeks every day there is difference this is not right guys. either there is a technical issue or the numbers are totally fake, this means all the 20mil. users are fake and the team has kept the $100mil. for themselves, well minus a few millions commission for brokers to sell their dead coins such as vassilis the goat
dent is death coin. CEO OF DENT COIN IS BAD GUY.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
DENT is now trading at 4 satoshis. TBH, I think that if someone back in January 2018 had told me that the DENT (which was being traded at 500 satoshis at that time) will be traded at less than 5 satoshis next year, I'd have labeled that guy as "beyond crazy". People were so confident in this project because of its "worldwide calling system on a blockchain" revolution, but just like thousands of other alts, it proved to be a perfect sh!tshow. On top of everything, I think it'd be appropriate to appreciate the "bravery" of the DENT team which still ain't afraid of the DENT investors and is still focused on (transferring and) dumping as much DENT as they possibly can.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O
Binance will unlist DENT soon. DENT insiders are dumping the coin, the supply going up every and every.... SCAMERS
Even though DENT keep get dumped until now to 5 sats, there is no official announcement from binance regarding delisting DENT.

I'm sure Binance will not delete DENT in their exchanges, Binance sees that DENT is still a promising and potential project, but there are indeed many incidents here, my advice is to minimize the risk with your financial strategy for long term
legendary
Merit: 1148
Binance will unlist DENT soon. DENT insiders are dumping the coin, the supply going up every and every.... SCAMERS
Even though DENT keep get dumped until now to 5 sats, there is no official announcement from binance regarding delisting DENT.

Pages:
Jump to: