Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN] DESICO - The world's first platform to issue and trade security tokens🔴 - page 20. (Read 55669 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Tell me please, what exchanges do you further consider to enter? Listing?
Do you consider top-end exchanges?
Probably too early for this question, but still.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
Came across Desico this week in an article I read on Medium, definitely piqued my interest. Having been burned by an ICO or two this last year or so I have been extra cautious with my due diligence, so the idea that companies will need to be vetted/verified and the infrastructure will be there for the ICO and launch makes me more confident in dipping my toe back in. Will definitely be doing more research but I like the look of it so far. The Telegram chat admins are fantastic too, always a good sign!
Activity: 252
The second round of bounty campaign is coming to an end, is it planned to hold a third ??
As far as I know, it will be, it starts on August 24, but this is not 100% info
I hope this is true, missed the first 2 rounds, but in the third I will definitely participate
Activity: 266
The second round of bounty campaign is coming to an end, is it planned to hold a third ??
As far as I know, it will be, it starts on August 24, but this is not 100% info
Activity: 34
Activity: 266
Hello team, great project. Where can I find out about your past projects? As far as I understand the team you have experienced.
Activity: 67
DESICO's community s growing fast! They're nearly at 15,000 members on their telegram group. It seems the word of DESICO is spreading nicely and im delighted with that. Like it or not, we need some regulation in the game now, scammers are just ruining everything for us, we need this to have a long term future, so recommend everyone to look into DESICO and spread the word!
Wow 15000 already haha seems like yesterday they were saying 10000 members, What a team they are.
Activity: 28
DESICO's community s growing fast! They're nearly at 15,000 members on their telegram group. It seems the word of DESICO is spreading nicely and im delighted with that. Like it or not, we need some regulation in the game now, scammers are just ruining everything for us, we need this to have a long term future, so recommend everyone to look into DESICO and spread the word!
DESICO is exactly what is needed in the crypto space right now, the market is so volatile and people don't trust ICOs anymore, I believe DESICO can bring back some trust the crypto game.
ICO's are receiving so much negative press lately because of all the scams that are taking place. Real projects are getting buried and it's unfair to some. Like you say DESICO is one of those projects that aim to bring back trust to the crypto game. I persoanlly think that everything they have done up to now is way above most projects and they haven't even got to the token sale yet. I imagine there is so much more we will be seeing from this team and am very excited for it all.
Activity: 28
DESICO is exactly what is needed in the crypto space right now, the market is so volatile and people don't trust ICOs anymore, I believe DESICO can bring back some trust the crypto game.
It looks like the crowd-sale has been moved back to November, which I thought was the ending date originally.
I think the main reason to this date change is because the market right now isn't in it's best state and it's pushing away investors. Maybe they are waiting for the market to become a bit more attractive so that it aids both the investors and the project development. Just my own thoughts though.
Activity: 19
Your project DESICO was listed on CryptoKrunch.io!

Follow https://cryptokrunch.io/en/ico/DESICO to check it.

Please contact us if any ICO information is missing or incorrect.

Activity: 38
Excellent project Desico, it can be seen that the team is very serious. This is evidenced by the reviews in this topic or in the group in the telegram. The advantages of the project make it very attractive for investments. Only I do not understand the moment with legalization)
In white paper, this question is clearly explained, get acquainted)
Activity: 27
Excellent project Desico, it can be seen that the team is very serious. This is evidenced by the reviews in this topic or in the group in the telegram. The advantages of the project make it very attractive for investments. Only I do not understand the moment with legalization)
Activity: 50
I liked demo very much, lovely interface)
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
It looks like the crowd-sale has been moved back to November, which I thought was the ending date originally.

This could be in consideration of the current state of the crypto market. Many analysts point to 4th quarter of the year as a possible recovery for crypto where they will be more investor interest again.

If many analysts point to the 4th quarter as a possible recovery, what do you think when everybody will buy? Right now because they want to profit from the recovery, which in turn means that the price should go up in advance of the 4th quarter.
Activity: 151

This could be in consideration of the current state of the crypto market. Many analysts point to 4th quarter of the year as a possible recovery for crypto where they will be more investor interest again.
Pages:
Jump to: