Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN] DESICO - The world's first platform to issue and trade security tokens🔴 - page 22. (Read 55669 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
It's still too early to say whether the DESICO token will be a strong investment, of course the company presents a strong idea, but its technical and legal goals are too ambitious
Activity: 67
DESICO is getting bigger and bigger, the word is definitely spreading and  think people are coming round to the idea that some regulation is really needed in the crypto game now. Theres way too many scammers and fraudsters stealing peoples investments and it has to stop! Hopefully desico can help bring an end to that.
I am very confident they will bring a stop to all that or atleast try to their fullest potential
Activity: 67
Desico community is growing so fast, check all the news in telegram group!!!
https://t.me/desicochat

Been in their telegram since day 1 and been watching the community growing so much so fast. They are getting the attention they deserve for such a wonderful team
Activity: 25
In terms of vision, while not the first security token exchange project, based on my research, they are one of the teams best placed to execute well and to capture a large share of the EMEA market in the space. This is absolutely one of the top high calibre projects of 2018 and beyond.
Activity: 23
Desico community is growing so fast, check all the news in telegram group!!!
https://t.me/desicochat
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Activity: 20
Activity: 17
The idea of the project is certainly very relevant. Tell me if there is white paper in the russian version to get a better acquaintance with the project
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Found this new article on medium about helping to rid the crypto world of scammers using the Desico platform brilliant article 👍. https://medium.com/datadriveninvestor/will-crypto-scammers-fade-into-obscurity-232ae1a83bb5

Derrick
Thanks a bunch, mate! It really was a fascinating read.
Did not know about the fact that this project is being governed by The Bank of Lithuania and The European Bank. That's pretty freaking serious, huh?
Activity: 46
As indicated in the documents of the project, the market is going up big. And it will go further, now the crypto currency is going through not its best period, but on such large-scale projects as this, it does not influence. DESICO of luck!
Activity: 26
desico a very informative team when it comes to explaining about their project answering all the questions asked in the telegram group nothing left unanswered. they are also very active when it comes to being visible at most of the international blockchain events across the globe very active team
Desico is a very interesting project, I like the fact that they will be using the community as a vetting procedure for all new ico’s in order to have access to their platform so with our safety and security their priority this is a brilliant project when it comes to investing in new ico’s
Activity: 126
I consider the DESICO project a successful project. I think that DESICO will promote the government-approved and supported cryptographic market.
Activity: 26
desico a very informative team when it comes to explaining about their project answering all the questions asked in the telegram group nothing left unanswered. they are also very active when it comes to being visible at most of the international blockchain events across the globe very active team
Activity: 16
DESICO is getting bigger and bigger, the word is definitely spreading and  think people are coming round to the idea that some regulation is really needed in the crypto game now. Theres way too many scammers and fraudsters stealing peoples investments and it has to stop! Hopefully desico can help bring an end to that.
Found this new article on medium about helping to rid the crypto world of scammers using the Desico platform brilliant article 👍. https://medium.com/datadriveninvestor/will-crypto-scammers-fade-into-obscurity-232ae1a83bb5
Activity: 28
Activity: 35
Hello everybody. Great project. When will the test version of the platform be available? in the road map, I did not find it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
In white paper, this is described, you would have read at least. But I will simplify the task for you: a quote from a white paper "DESICO is registered in Lithuania, a European Union and Eurozone country and will operate within the regulatory legal framework of the Lithuanian Law of Crowdfunding and under the supervision of Bank of Lithuania (under the control of the European Central Bank). DESICO has already received support from the Ministry of Finance1 and has been acknowledged for its efforts in promoting ICO legalization".
Activity: 252
Desico is just one of many projects and initiatives that will hopefully turn the market around.
Activity: 140
The speed with which the project community is growing speaks to me a lot

I agree with you mate, their tg group is growing at a fast rate daily and I think that because they keep their members up to date with alll the latest going ons. People are interested in DESICO because its needed with in the crypto game and they sell their project very well. Im a big fan of DESICO and can't say a bad word about the project.

Agreed amazing telegram community, outstanding project, great content always pushing out new vids & updates for the community, setting achievable goals & making real sensible decisions in this terrible crypto bear market
Activity: 175
The speed with which the project community is growing speaks to me a lot

I agree with you mate, their tg group is growing at a fast rate daily and I think that because they keep their members up to date with alll the latest going ons. People are interested in DESICO because its needed with in the crypto game and they sell their project very well. Im a big fan of DESICO and can't say a bad word about the project.
Pages:
Jump to: