Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN] DESICO - The world's first platform to issue and trade security tokens🔴 - page 24. (Read 55669 times)

Activity: 459
Merit: 251
Looks like a nice project. How will work this ? The tokens are sent to platform and will work like a escrow?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
If you want to be the first to find out all the news about Desico, join the telegram channel, there will be answer on all your questions by a wonderful community manager Ingrida.
https://t.me/desicochat
That's true)) am in the telegram group and the admins are the most active out of any other group I have been in. Any questions needing answered are almost instantly answered and the community are just as helpfu
Activity: 263
If you want to be the first to find out all the news about Desico, join the telegram channel, there will be answer on all your questions by a wonderful community manager Ingrida.
https://t.me/desicochat
Activity: 322
This is an interesting one, as the ICO market matures the need for better security for investors has increased so the criminals and scammers can be removed from the ecosystem, of course they will always come up with new ways, but this solution is a step in the right direction. Great to see also that Lithuania has an open policy toward crypto innovation.
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
Could you specify a section in business_overview where the platform token is written about in details? So I want to learn more about it. Thanks.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
An interesting idea of the project. They solve the problem of legalization of the crypto currency.
In those states where things are bad with the crypto currency, regulation is ahead ... this project is just right!
In white paper, this is described, you would have read at least. But I will simplify the task for you: a quote from a white paper "DESICO is registered in Lithuania, a European Union and Eurozone country and will operate within the regulatory legal framework of the Lithuanian Law of Crowdfunding and under the supervision of Bank of Lithuania (under the control of the European Central Bank). DESICO has already received support from the Ministry of Finance1 and has been acknowledged for its efforts in promoting ICO legalization".
Activity: 182
Road map is very far-sighted! A great future for the project. Half already done! I understand correctly that the platform is already running? How can I see it?

Yes the demo is up and running. go to http://mvp.desico.io
Activity: 20
Road map is very far-sighted! A great future for the project. Half already done! I understand correctly that the platform is already running? How can I see it?
Activity: 17
DESICO is getting bigger and bigger, the word is definitely spreading and  think people are coming round to the idea that some regulation is really needed in the crypto game now. Theres way too many scammers and fraudsters stealing peoples investments and it has to stop! Hopefully desico can help bring an end to that.
Activity: 16
You are developing a very interesting platform, I wish you the best of luck with this. Tell me, do you plan to have any news feed in your app?
platform for the production, purchase and sale of security tokens in full compliance with the law.
Activity: 45
Hello to all!!Team how hard your project depends on ETH?? Situation with ETH right now is really bad(((
Activity: 43
I think that this company will face a difficult battle, as it begins to reach the international level, few countries are as friendly to the ICO as Lithuania, and laws relating to this technology are changing rapidly.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
● Me\/u ●
Hi Deshiko, do you plan to develop a mobile application Huh
In the whitepaper of the project there are no mention of plans to develop a mobile wallet. But this is an ordinary ERC20 token, so any mobile wallet is suitable for such tokens.
Activity: 34
The concept of your project is interesting. Tell me, did you come up with the idea of the platform or did you see anything similar and decide to create something better?
Activity: 263
Great project. I recommend everyone to join as soon as possible!!
Activity: 38
Hi Deshiko, do you plan to develop a mobile application Huh
Activity: 50
A better place than Lithuania for such a project can not imagine. The world center of start-ups) Indeed, DECICO can "clean" the market, which so needs it. Congratulations on the 3rd place at the ICO race, and I wish success and good luck to your team. I hope for a successful implementation. Before the release of the project on the market is still very long to wait, but it gives confidence, that on the release date, the developers will release a really high-quality platform.
Let me ask, what is so unusual in Lithuania, what is not present in other Europeans or America Huh
The advantage is that the Lithuanian government is very progressive and actively interacts with different start-ups and also they are interested in the crypto-currency market, as it was already said above "the world center of start-ups"))
I want to say that you are doing very useful work! Let's look at the results of your work! And I want to wish you success!
Activity: 266
Will you integrate messengers or social networks to your project?
Pages:
Jump to: