Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN] DESICO - The world's first platform to issue and trade security tokens🔴 - page 34. (Read 55669 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
And again, the exchange, it's already fed up. It seems to me 20% of all ISO is the stock exchange))
Activity: 46
Greetings community. I will participate in bounty, im really see the prospects here)
Activity: 33
he 2 round bounty of the company is in full swing, I participate and recommend to you. Everything is organized very well
Activity: 23
I really like how you approach the community management, almost all questions are answered. Keep it up
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
I agree with everything Desico is aiming to achieve, DESICO is the world’s first platform to issue, buy and sell security tokens in full compliance with the law. Its ecosystem will disrupt the global $155 billion venture capital market by introducing security tokens through blockchain.
Activity: 256
While reading the comments on this thread (and I'm doing this in each project), it is clear that the project causes exceptionally positive feedback from people. This is a very good indicator, as the campaign is controlled 24/7 branch, because they answer absolutely all the messages of people)) I have not yet seen such a relationship to the project)
Activity: 217
 I’m just wondering after ICO would Desico be looking at listing their token on any other exchanges or being a security it would make sense that it’s just available through Desico platform?
Activity: 116
Such projects as Desico strengthen the faith in the further development of the crypto-currency market. And then lately the only bad news))
Activity: 90
Tell me please, whether you are planning a weekly or monthly video in which you will be told about the results of the work?
At the same time, subscribers on Youtube will grow) And investors will clearly see that the work is underway)
Activity: 249
Tell me please, whether you are planning a weekly or monthly video in which you will be told about the results of the work?
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
Can you please tell me if you had experience in creating and managing other ICO? Is there any experience with your team in such things? Smiley Smiley
Activity: 266
The second round of the company's bounty which is now in full swing will be quite long, for five weeks, its awesome, do you plan to hold the third round  Huh
Hardly. I think two will be enough. On the bounty company allocated a solid number of tokens.
Just hope all the bounty holders dont crash the token price when it hits the exchanges

bounties should be banned as well as heavy discounts on tokens for that reason
They are a valuable part of the promotion process for any project, but it needs to be a juggling act so to ensure not too much is given away for dumpers
The second round of the company's bounty which is now in full swing will be quite long, for five weeks, its awesome, do you plan to hold the third round  Huh
Hardly. I think two will be enough. On the bounty company allocated a solid number of tokens.
Just hope all the bounty holders dont crash the token price when it hits the exchanges

bounties should be banned as well as heavy discounts on tokens for that reason
Activity: 207
Activity: 189
Activity: 202
Wish you find fairly resources to evolve your plan!
A rather interesting website, irreproachable website, vigilant business!  Good luck al
By offering the trade of security tokens is a great movements because it's inevitable that security tokens will be an integral part of cryptocurrency in the nearest future. Great project
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
DESICO will operate a security token exchange as a key part of its infrastructure. This exchange will provide immediate liquidity to any security tokens issued by any business listed on the DESICO platform. The exchange will be subject to regulatory supervision.
Activity: 175
DESICO's platform will issue and trade security tokens in full compliance with the law, the first of its kind. You will have to meet a member of the DESICO team in person in order to have a business model verified. You can buy security tokens using ETH or DESI tokens and if you use DESI tokens, you will have exclusive investment rights on the platform. Its transparent and legal way to issue security tokens will be a possitive for the crypto game.
Pages:
Jump to: