Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN] DESICO - The world's first platform to issue and trade security tokens🔴 - page 36. (Read 55669 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 10
Hello, when about to wait for the demo of your platform ??
Activity: 202
How can I buy a token? Does this project have a bounty hunting campaign? How do I participate?
Now the second round of bounty is live. Here is a bounty topic.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4708876.new#new
Activity: 209
Subscribe to the YouTube channel of the project. This is the only media where Desico lacks subscribers. I do not understand why, because the channel is just a ton of informative videos on the project and not only.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
How can I buy a token? Does this project have a bounty hunting campaign? How do I participate?
Activity: 19
Of course the project is very interesting. Causes a positive opinion. Tell me, are not you afraid of competition? How will you qualify for the title of toplevel exchange?
Activity: 336
I know this is an interesting idea from this project, because they can solve the problem of legalization of crypto currencies.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
You guys said the platform is in compliance with the law and and I when checked through, it's only in compliance with Lithuania laws, how will you guys operate with other countries law
Activity: 23
I see the great prospects here. I would take part in bounty. I hope your expectations will be justified!!
If you look at the group in a telegram, you can understand that people are interested in this platform, and I think investments will come to this project.
Activity: 21
I was pleasantly surprised by the design of the site of your project. This is a solid criterion for the success of the such project. The key idea does not bring anything radically new, but involves old and proven working mechanisms that can lead to success, if the team gradually fulfills all the goals set before her. I wish good luck to your team, hard cap awaits you))
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
I look forward to the world's first secure token publishing platform demonstrating its technical capabilities and security stability in its ICO program.
Activity: 140
Finally the team have created a Reddit community. Excellent news. Reddit is a massive part of any ICO promotion

Excellent news - do you have the link?

Sure it's: https://www.reddit.com/r/desico/
Activity: 140
Finally the team have created a Reddit community. Excellent news. Reddit is a massive part of any ICO promotion

Excellent news - do you have the link?
Activity: 252
Activity: 266
Road map is very far-sighted! A great future for the project. Half already done!Where can I see the demo?
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
Capitalization of the market crypto-currency: $ 268.23 BILLION. - MARCH 2018 is a huge capitalization. A huge market where you can develop to a huge scale!
Activity: 411
Merit: 100
www.thegeomadao.com
Why did not they take Reddit?
I kind of do not want to say that it's bad, I'm very negative about this platform because I have a hideous visual and nothing is clear in it. but it seems like the platform is very serious.
This should be a serious because first of all that we talk about here is our money and it should be keep it carefully because now there are so many hackers.
Activity: 266
I was pleasantly surprised by the design of the site of your project. This is a solid criterion for the success of the such project. The key idea does not bring anything radically new, but involves old and proven working mechanisms that can lead to success, if the team gradually fulfills all the goals set before her. I wish good luck to your team, hard cap awaits you))
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
I only just discovered this project , so I'm still researching etc , but so far looks amazing .
Nice to see great projects coming into fruition!

Oh I have no doubt that once you've done your research, you will be in love with this project, its a game changer forsake. I recommend you jump in their Telegram group, the admin in there is fantastic, very funny and very helpful, heres the link https://t.me/desicochat

I understand that this project is very funny and active managers, and friendly. this is what I understood on the posts in this topic. it's great that it is.
Activity: 23
With the function of issuing and trading security token compliant with the law, DESICO will be the first platform in the world to be supported by law and the community. The issue of using a receipt in the sale and purchase of security cards will make the transaction transparent and meaningful in the real world. Promote early issuance of receipts, making the project more trust and support.
Activity: 21
The admin in the telegram group is very helpful and very funny also, she makes you feel welcome and part of this great DESICO community. its definitely worth adding yourself to that group. Does anyone on here have the link to their tg group? I don't have it on me at the moment...
Pages:
Jump to: