Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN] DESICO - The world's first platform to issue and trade security tokens🔴 - page 32. (Read 55669 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 256
It looks like the crowd-sale has been moved back to November, which I thought was the ending date originally.

Just saw it. https://medium.com/@desico.io/we-are-introducing-desico-platform-demo-and-moving-our-crowdsale-date-heres-why-21b64d3a13c3

what about bounties? it says "November 7th 2018, and end on January 15th 2019". will bounty keep going till after ico?
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
How can you not love Desico project and support them by talking part in the bounty program’s When security is their main priority for us as the investors when it comes to real ico’s with real achievement ready to accomplished  not ready to scam us & report lies, I’m supporting Desico by taking part in the bounty & a little investment have a read if you haven’t already 👍 https://www.desico.io/whitepaper
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I do not really understand in what cases your token will be used. Operations with crypto currency can be done without converting it into your token correctly ?? It's a utility token, for what operations will it be used?

In the whitepaper they detail the benefits of using DESI tokens rather than fiat. Benefits include no trading fees on the exchange and access to early bird discounts on icos. It will make a lot of sense to hold DESI tokens I think.
Activity: 202
It turns out that Lithuania is a very progressive country, since it supports such projects as DECICO. I think this and even in addition full legitimacy will give the platform an undeniable advantage over competitors
Activity: 266
I do not really understand in what cases your token will be used. Operations with crypto currency can be done without converting it into your token correctly ?? It's a utility token, for what operations will it be used?
Activity: 46
I do not know anything about security tokens, what's this?
And I like the organization and the visual component. The site is also very good.
Activity: 41
It looks like the crowd-sale has been moved back to November, which I thought was the ending date originally.

Just saw it. https://medium.com/@desico.io/we-are-introducing-desico-platform-demo-and-moving-our-crowdsale-date-heres-why-21b64d3a13c3

I think it's the smart move to be honest. Every single ico has crashed on listing. Some of them deserve it, but some good projects have also been affected and may never recover. From my quick read of the article, it makes sense to get all the licences in order, so that by the time the crowd sale starts, they will have not only the MVP but also the legal requirements will be taken care of. A three month ico sale may seem long, but if the market turns around and all legal things are fulfilled, I can see the tokens selling out pretty fast. All the same, shame that they feel they had to push things back. It will be five months now before this thing is trading. Seems like forever in crypto, but it's nothing in reality.
Activity: 43
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
Activity: 336
2018 will be remembered as the year of the security token, and DESICO will be one of the first participants in the transition from the faux utility to compatible, regulated security token offerings, affordable and realistic for startups. You are super!
Activity: 28
It turns out that Lithuania is a very progressive country, since it supports such projects as DECICO. I think this and even in addition full legitimacy will give the platform an undeniable advantage over competitors

I think other countries need to embrace the change that crypto brings and not fear it. In 20 years time I believe that future generations will not know what fiat even was.

I think you are dreaming mate. There's no way fiat will ever be gone. Crypto and fiat will find a way to work in tandem.

Either way - crypto is here to stay - can't put the genie back in the bottle

I totally agree with that
Very interesting discussion here)I also think that this will never happen, so that crypto replaces Fiat, and this is not necessary at all
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
is this coin available on a good exchnage. I do not want to register on a new exchange
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
Here is all information about DESI token!!!
https://ibb.co/iAFKap
Ty for the link. Im sure that soft cap with 3.5 mln USD would not be a problem, probably the hard cap too. Project is going very confidently. As sad below, community managment in telegram is provided just great!))This is project has very potentional attractivnes to invest, thats fo sure
Activity: 149

I think other countries need to embrace the change that crypto brings and not fear it. In 20 years time I believe that future generations will not know what fiat even was.

I think you are dreaming mate. There's no way fiat will ever be gone. Crypto and fiat will find a way to work in tandem.

I totally agree with that
Activity: 252

Activity: 230
I am delighted with the launch of DESICO, a platform that provides security tokens in full compliance with the law and backed by the Lithuanian government. This is the real deal and it cant come soon enough as far as i'm concerned!
Activity: 154

Hello community, is there any fresh news about DESICO i have missed???
I think it's better to follow the news in the group in the telegram. Ingrida will answer all your questions. There already by the way more than 11 thousand members
https://t.me/desicochat
Yes Ingrida and really well done, you rarely see such an approach to community management Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: