Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN] DESICO - The world's first platform to issue and trade security tokens🔴 - page 72. (Read 55704 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I don't understand how to Lithuanian/European law stuff works with this

I am trying to get to grips with it too. Would be grateful if someone would explain a bit more.
Activity: 252
This is an interesting one, as the ICO market matures the need for better security for investors has increased so the criminals and scammers can be removed from the ecosystem, of course they will always come up with new ways, but this solution is a step in the right direction. Great to see also that Lithuania has an open policy toward crypto innovation.

Let's hope it sets a precedent
Activity: 2
This is an interesting one, as the ICO market matures the need for better security for investors has increased so the criminals and scammers can be removed from the ecosystem, of course they will always come up with new ways, but this solution is a step in the right direction. Great to see also that Lithuania has an open policy toward crypto innovation.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
Will the airdrop only be for bitcointalk users, or can anyone join? Since the tokens will be according to the law, then will KYC be necessary?
it sounds to good to be true

I've got an open mind but happy to be swayed. I certainly like the idea of it

I think this is a great idea, just need to research a bit more
Activity: 154
I don't understand how to Lithuanian/European law stuff works with this
Activity: 252
came across this article the other day.
very well written and seems to explain the project well

https://medium.com/datadriveninvestor/a-safe-haven-for-ico-investments-1c930662d571
Activity: 7
Been doing some research and I love the feature of the community being responsible for giving projects the green light to be on the Desico platform, with an incentive of DESI tokens as a reward. So, the better the projects the community bring, the more valuable the ecosystem and the DESI token will be. It's a very clever way to utilise the crowd.
Quite interestingly the concept offered in the DESICO project, each token wants security, and each project offers security, it becomes a performance that requires each other, in Desico has much needed benefits and hopefully the project trip can run smoothly and can be satisfactory results.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
a very interesting project that will hopefully bring some confidence back into the ICO markets

I think exactly the same thing, I hope the devs do a good job of marketing .
So it's in Lithuania? does that mean anyone anywhere can use this or not?

any one apart from the US I think
Activity: 154
So it's in Lithuania? does that mean anyone anywhere can use this or not?
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
Although the Token sale isn't started yet, but the bounty campaign already offer.
Well then I hope that the project working perfectly.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
DESICO talks all things security tokens at Block Forum Vilnius https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTaPmjA5Ncs&feature=youtu.be

Our CEO Laimonas Noreika and Strategy Advisor Jeff Burton discuss everything security tokens, plus the future of DESICO at Block Forum Vilnius.
Activity: 24
I'm excited for what Desico aims to achieve. The built-in exchange is such a good idea too, providing that liquidity straight away. All too many times, people have been burned by investing in ICO's but then see that the token not be listed for months on end. I must admit, I agree that it all looks very complicated as mentioned earlier in the thread, but the explanatory videos are very helpful. And more and more reviews/articles are popping up every day. I look forward to following this project closely.

Hi uniquelymoi! Thanks for your kind words and feedback. We are constantly improving our website so that our idea is explained in the simplest manner possible.

Ah no worries, I'm genuinely excited for the impact Desico will have on the future of security tokens. Also, I appreciate the sneak-peak platform preview, I love the look of it so far! Nice and easy to navigate, well laid out, any and all information you may need to make an informed decision to invest appears to be there - and pointing you to the relevant channels for more. The investor portfolio dashboard is a nice touch, and I like the community interaction feature too.  Grin

uniquelymoi, many thanks for the feedback. We try to an easy-to-use platform because too many times in the ICO world we see overcomplicated solutions being applied.

And for those of you that haven't seen the preview of our platform - please join our Telegram community @desicochat, check it out and leave your feedback!
Hello guys and the community) I like the idea of ​​the project, in addition I see good ratings and a professional team, with the right approach there will undoubtedly be success! One of the most interesting ICO for investments today is, in my opinion, with pleasure I will take part in the promotion of the project  Smiley

Thanks for the kind words!
Activity: 23
I'm excited for what Desico aims to achieve. The built-in exchange is such a good idea too, providing that liquidity straight away. All too many times, people have been burned by investing in ICO's but then see that the token not be listed for months on end. I must admit, I agree that it all looks very complicated as mentioned earlier in the thread, but the explanatory videos are very helpful. And more and more reviews/articles are popping up every day. I look forward to following this project closely.

Hi uniquelymoi! Thanks for your kind words and feedback. We are constantly improving our website so that our idea is explained in the simplest manner possible.

Ah no worries, I'm genuinely excited for the impact Desico will have on the future of security tokens. Also, I appreciate the sneak-peak platform preview, I love the look of it so far! Nice and easy to navigate, well laid out, any and all information you may need to make an informed decision to invest appears to be there - and pointing you to the relevant channels for more. The investor portfolio dashboard is a nice touch, and I like the community interaction feature too.  Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
Hello guys and the community) I like the idea of ​​the project, in addition I see good ratings and a professional team, with the right approach there will undoubtedly be success! One of the most interesting ICO for investments today is, in my opinion, with pleasure I will take part in the promotion of the project  Smiley
It is said that the project has been endorsed by the Ministry of Finance of Lithuania but the crowdfunding platform is still not publicly accessible. When will it be accessible? Can you give us a specific date?

Hi erikstarfish! Yes, our project is in fact endorsed by Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Lithuania. You can read more about it in this press release on their official website. We are currently in development of our platform, the first parts of which will start operating in Q2 2019 (https://www.desico.io/#roadmap)
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
It is said that the project has been endorsed by the Ministry of Finance of Lithuania but the crowdfunding platform is still not publicly accessible. When will it be accessible? Can you give us a specific date?
Pages:
Jump to: