Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN] DESICO - The world's first platform to issue and trade security tokens🔴 - page 73. (Read 55705 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
this is a project with a new revolution in the blockchain world, I am very supportive with the development of this project, it would be great if your project finds a reliable developer

Hi megantarendro11. Thanks! We actually have a very strong development team that has been working together for a number of years now. Check out their profiles here - https://www.desico.io/#team
I'm excited for what Desico aims to achieve. The built-in exchange is such a good idea too, providing that liquidity straight away. All too many times, people have been burned by investing in ICO's but then see that the token not be listed for months on end. I must admit, I agree that it all looks very complicated as mentioned earlier in the thread, but the explanatory videos are very helpful. And more and more reviews/articles are popping up every day. I look forward to following this project closely.

Hi uniquelymoi! Thanks for your kind words and feedback. We are constantly improving our website so that our idea is explained in the simplest manner possible.
Activity: 23
I'm excited for what Desico aims to achieve. The built-in exchange is such a good idea too, providing that liquidity straight away. All too many times, people have been burned by investing in ICO's but then see that the token not be listed for months on end. I must admit, I agree that it all looks very complicated as mentioned earlier in the thread, but the explanatory videos are very helpful. And more and more reviews/articles are popping up every day. I look forward to following this project closely.
Activity: 221
Merit: 11
hope this security token will be a success that can be utilized in the world market
Interesting project. For fundraising, please specify, will this be the main ICO from August to November? Or there and Preico?

Hi babos8383,

Yes, the token sale is from 20th August to 1st November. DESICO will not have a pre-sale, however we will conduct a private sale for major investors. If you are interested, please contact our CEO Laimonas via email laimonas[at]desico[dot]io.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
the idea that you are just super, that it will be legal and not prohibited by law for me is a huge plus, and I'm impressed with your team maybe I will buy coins
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
Interesting project. For fundraising, please specify, will this be the main ICO from August to November? Or there and Preico?
It is very impressive project.. I will keep an eye on this for future trading.

Thanks, tarber0!
Activity: 294
Activity: 143
BIG NEWS for DESICO! We've just finished third in ICO Race in Lugano! More - https://twitter.com/desico_io/status/1004778285782454272
Great news, congratulations!
BIG NEWS for DESICO! We've just finished third in ICO Race in Lugano! More - https://twitter.com/desico_io/status/1004778285782454272
Check out daily video by SnipersTube where he reviews DESICO and its “awesome” business model!

https://youtu.be/AnW2SwCIRgA?t=2m13s
As I have read the concepts of this project, it seems very simple but very informative project. It's so meaningful and had a great idea. This will really be a success.

Thanks Ellawow!
здpaвcтвyйтe, мнe oчeнь знaкoмa фoтoгpaфия Дapиyc Hopeйкa. пoдcкaжитe пoжaлyйcтa в кaкoм пpoeктe oн yжe пpинимaл yчacтиe и этoт пpoeкт aнoнcиpoвaлcя нa фopyмe bitcointalk. бyдy oчeнь пpизнaтeлeн вaм зa oтвeт, пaмять нa лицa y мeня xopoшaя, a eгo лицo я тoчнo видeл нa фoтo oднoгo из пpoeктoв нa этoм фopyмe.

Hello bitmet,

Sorry, the language of this thread is English. We would be happy to answer your question if you would ask it in English Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Reading the documents of the project you understand that the prospect is very large. Let's see how the team of developers of this project dispose of this.
The project solves a very serious problem in the management of crypto currency in various countries.
Too big a team
 Too many random face pics taken from wherever. not for me but good luck

Hi Katherine! Not sure what you mean by 'random pics', but the majority of the team has been working together since 2015 and launched one the most successful p2p lending platforms in Europe - finbee.com. The development team has extensive experience that they've acquired when developing draugas.lt into one the most successful internet business stories in the Baltics Smiley We have a great team that has proven track record. Along with superstar advisors, we believe that we have a recipe for success.
Activity: 56
Too big a team
 Too many random face pics taken from wherever. not for me but good luck
If token sale is in August, when finish ICO?
Don’t have presale ?

Hi! The token sale dates are 20 August - 1 November. We will not have a pre-sale.
Activity: 38
If token sale is in August, when finish ICO?
Don’t have presale ?
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
activemind:
Btc dropping badly I curse all those ico teams they are the worst nightmare that are causing cryptocurrency to die. Btc can never dump this fast if there are no whales selling off and I can go to any length to prove it that ico teams are devils. Please don't buy icos again.crypto trading can never be profitable again if people keep buying icos.these tokens cost scammers nothing to create please be wise
What is this project? What happened to you? What is the problem?
Pages:
Jump to: