Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅|ANN| 🌍DESIRE |NeoScrypt| |🔨MasterNodes🔨| - COIN OF YOUR DREAMS! - page 14. (Read 167279 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Looks interesting! I hope good price this coin for listing in exchanges
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
Hmmm I'm decided with this coin... what to do? Join it or not?
Activity: 312
Merit: 10
glad to hear, lazy are back
dunt know GRV, and right now im confused Huh
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
what is max supply from desire coin?

The maximum supply is around 22 million coins as per the ann post. I am not sure how many coins are in circulation right now.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
what is max supply from desire coin?
Activity: 195
i have already done masternode and its working well. I am new and i have question.
1- masternode working on windows . I will travel soon. If i close wallet, how can go on masternode? just simply open my wallet?
2- mac wallet doesnt work . any idea?
3- i used https://www.desire-crypto.com/masternodes  as a guide. if i would like to have multiple masternode, do i have to do same thing for each masternode?
Activity: 9
LOL @ Whitepaper, really. Is that the best you could come up with... WOW...
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
You have plan add to more exchangers?
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
I was trying to setup desire masternode and i have used https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX5KXeU7P0g&t=96s   link as guide. As per video 9.53min, i opened and changed  wallet config-masternode config . Then i saved and closed notepad. Accidentally i closed wallet as well. After that i was not able to open wallet again . I have 1000 desire in it. Can someone help me to fix this problem and help me to setup masternode?

Answered in PM
Activity: 195
I was trying to setup desire masternode and i have used https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX5KXeU7P0g&t=96s   link as guide. As per video 9.53min, i opened and changed  wallet config-masternode config . Then i saved and closed notepad. Accidentally i closed wallet as well. After that i was not able to open wallet again . I have 1000 desire in it. Can someone help me to fix this problem and help me to setup masternode?

Sent some DSR from my desktop wallet to Android wallet and it never showed up.

Also, is the ""import private address" feature for Android wallet working ?
Changed phones and i get the message "Aborted" every time i try to import my old wallet.

Android wallet does not work yet, you need to save all your secret keys from it.

We are trying to fix a mobile wallet.
Activity: 45

Sent some DSR from my desktop wallet to Android wallet and it never showed up.

Also, is the ""import private address" feature for Android wallet working ?
Changed phones and i get the message "Aborted" every time i try to import my old wallet.
Activity: 5
What happened to discord? Dsr channel now has only readme section which redirects to some Gravium. What's going on???

Look above, the new discord channel.
Activity: 34
What happened to discord? Dsr channel now has only readme section which redirects to some Gravium. What's going on???
Activity: 4
hello everyone! What additional exchanges are you considering?
Is there such information?
i have download the wallet for mac but i am getting an error while opening. this is the error i am getting
"Check with the developer to make sure desire-Qt works with this version of macOS. You may need to reinstall the application. Be sure to install any available updates for the application and macOS.

Updated Mac OS wallet, try https://github.com/lazyboozer/Desire/releases/download/Desire-v.0.12.2.2/desire-0.12.2.2-osx.dmg
please write about the work of the wallet
Activity: 16
i have download the wallet for mac but i am getting an error while opening. this is the error i am getting
"Check with the developer to make sure desire-Qt works with this version of macOS. You may need to reinstall the application. Be sure to install any available updates for the application and macOS.

Activity: 38
DONT BELIEVE LAZY BOOOOOZER (ueban ebani) and DONT invest your hashing power and money to this SHIT. Look at WP of Desire. it is stupid copy of DASH (Boozer replace Dash to DSR and that's all)
He writes: "We are still working" but there are no ANY updates and relizes. He disappears AGAIN and AGAIN for few month and suddenly appears without updates of Desire coin.
I hold a few MNs of this shit and i am pity not sold it in January.

Adequate developers have made a fork of Desire with new ALGO (X16r) - Gravium. I hope they help us to return our money.
Activity: 25
Looks like a cool project, I sent OP a private message about the video production. I can help but just need the info, any graphics and if you have any examples. I'd also love to get some feedback from those who are involved here. Let me know if you have something to add.
Pages:
Jump to: