Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅|ANN| 🌍DESIRE |NeoScrypt| |🔨MasterNodes🔨| - COIN OF YOUR DREAMS! - page 10. (Read 167279 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
What are the advantages of DESIRE? What mission is made by DESIRE? What is the opinion of the public especially the bitcoiner with the DESIRE?
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
can't access this explorer :

http://desire.lchain.cc/

any new update for this project Dev ?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Coin must be dead, major scam. Shutdown discord, website not updated, sell now before it zeros out.
It is very a pity if this is true. The coin once served hope ... Perhaps the situation will change for the better? Maybe members of the community themselves will try to resurrect a coin?

no matter how sad it may sound, the future for a new coin of GRV, the developers are actively working on the coin, soon the listing for cryptobridge is expected, as well as the launch of the masternode, and the status of the watchdog still receives rewards, which is very encouraging.
Activity: 74
Merit: 20
Coin must be dead, major scam. Shutdown discord, website not updated, sell now before it zeros out.
It is very a pity if this is true. The coin once served hope ... Perhaps the situation will change for the better? Maybe members of the community themselves will try to resurrect a coin?
Members and comunity switched to new project that has a future (GRV - Gravium)
I swaped my DSR also for GRV, because DSR is owned only by one man, lazy boozer, who destroyed this coin and sold his premine... Bought a Tesla car from it, and many other thing. Go to their discord and you will se the situation. No devs, no team, only one man.... I lost a ton with DSR also...
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Activity: 141
Merit: 2
Your brother in humanity
probably 70% of DSR holders swapped to GRV. It's as dead as a door nail.
And who bought coins from them? Wink
The poor sap's who don't realize this is ready to tank past 1 sat
Activity: 1246
Merit: 138
Hodl DeepOnion
And who bought coins from them? Wink
Activity: 141
Merit: 2
Your brother in humanity
Activity: 211
It's sad to see what happened to this coin. I've been here from the beginning.
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
 I would love to have some justification for operating multiple masternodes like Desire as I think they could be big money makers in the long term...
Activity: 9
Activity: 9
What's the new discord channel, everyone I try is no good, is this coin dead?
BTC
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
And is it possible to run two identical masternodes on one of the VPS servers? They need every single IP address.... No of course you can buy from the provider a few IP addresses, but then it's easier to buy a few cheap VPS!
Activity: 350
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
We are glad to inform you that we released the new fast NeoScrypt miner — CryptoDredge.

Code:
+-----------+-----------+-----------+-----------+----------+----------+
| 1080 Ti   | 1080      | 1070      | 980 Ti    | 1060 6Gb | 1050     |
| 1740 kH/s | 1330 kH/s | 1220 kH/s | 1150 kH/s | 770 kH/s | 395 kH/s |

Our BitcoinTalk Topic
Download/Mirror

May the Profit be with you.
Your CryptoDredge team.

have dev fee?
Activity: 2
Hi
Is possible to setup 2 masternodes on one Server with 2 IPs? I allready have on MN working on it, sent 1000 dsr to another addres and create config, added to desire.conf on server and restarted desire daemon but masternodes status shows only first masternode and in pc wallet second masternode shows watchdog expired on second and after few hours new start required and first MN is enabled ....
I do something wrong or is not possible to setup 2 MN in 1 server?
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
You should watch the movie : "The Invention of Lying !"

Hi !!!!! Can you answer the question? -Are you a fraud? If not, then why can you be trusted? Please answer, complete, open !!!!!!!!
Activity: 207
Merit: 13
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
How to return coins stuck in a mobile wallet?

1. Click "show private address" in your mobile wallet.

2. Copy privat key adress.

3. Open console Desire Core wallet.

4. Enter importprivkey you_privat_key

5. Coins will appear on the wallet balance.

Hello dear. Please answer my question which concerns me the most. DESIRE project alive and will live? Are you working on it?

I'm not a developer but I kind of realized that they started again. I do not understand why only one of the coins was 1.5 million and was $ 3 million.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

Hello dear. Please answer my question which concerns me the most. DESIRE project alive and will live? Are you working on it?
Activity: 271

Pages:
Jump to: